TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Japan's population is 98% Japanese, 1.5% other Asian (Chinese/Korean) and 0.5% other nationalities...
    Its a Japanese TV show, made in Japan for Japanese people. You can't even watch it legally outside of Japan.
    You will never find diversity in a Japanese TV show unless its theme has something to do with foreigners (for example - Nihonjin No Shiranai Nihongo) because there is no diversity in the countries population.
    Even if they do have characters from Foreign countries, they will be played by Japanese actors (Attack on Titan for example, only one character is actually Japanese in the manga/anime.)

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The funny thing about Shingeki no Kyojin is that the only Japanese character in the story ended up being played by a half American half Korean actress while all non Japanese character is portrayed by Japanese actors.[hehe]

3. Eagle Ken

Eagle Ken Kenkyuusei

On the upside, the show features a number of strong female characters.

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @wlerin

It's all speculation unless we have undeniable proof that it was him who really killed Salt. I think he may have ordered his right hand man to do it though. We'll see,,

5. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

The shot in ep2's preview with Sakura, Salt and Otabe.
    It's probably the part that interested me the most, as it looks like its going to be part of the end-fight scene.

Just saying, from the discussion here its pretty likely Salt is dead for real. right? (police would autopsy, Salt in the casket... Well, police can lie... but let's just say she's dead until proved she isn't).
    So that's probably her in spirit. (not talking about ghosts or stuff. just as a supporting image created from Sakura's mind). In that case, is Otabe still alive? Or does she also die before this scene and also there in spirit?
    In that case. Does everybody in Majijo die?! Of course there's absolutely nothing pointing at this happening. But I am interested in seeing how the story unravels in the coming episodes to meet up to a scene with Salt in it.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    In MG4's DVD extra, iirc Paruru mentioned that Salt have siblings. I do hope that the writers didn't pull a Yuko-Yuka-Yuki at us, because Salt's death bring a lot of character development for many character and also a good twist.

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    uh oh, suddenly there are too many ways salt can be there now lol :fp:

8. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    @too much idea couldn't agree more. If they do, they will ruin my impression about Salt (Mysterious, Elegant, Strong, and of course, Majijo's One-Women Army). Salt and Otabe are my favorite character in Majisuka Gakuen series. And I don't want to be disappointed again.

9. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    at this point i'm just like who's next to die because being salt died if she is dead we'll see this means no one is an exception all bets are off anyone can die now and with that being said this could turn out to be a last man standing scenario

10. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Salt have siblings...

So they killed the wrong twin?

In MG4, Salt escaped from hospital and disappeared for a while. (Potentially left on a soul searching trip)
    Salt's sister takes her place and fought Sakura... And she dies to Yakuza.
    Real Salt learn of the news and start waging war on Yakuza for killing her sibling...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  11. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    it was her twin pepper at the end of ep1, that's why she was so surprised she got shot

12. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Another theory
    Maybe it's not Pepper, but Paru.

Salt died and Paru return and avenge Salt? Unlike Salt, Paru's a "cleaner" candidate who've dealt with murderer's before

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    When it comes to Majisuka timeline, isn't it: 1 - 2 -- MJ The Play---- 4 - 5 ---------------- 3??

Playing along with you guys, the Paru theory will only have merit if she found a time machine after escaping the prison and went too far back in time instead of saving Keita [hehe]

The Salt twins/triplets theory will ruin MJ5. It does make a good excuse to have one sub for you when the other is injured lol

14. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    C'mon guys. Twins? Again? After these years?

15. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Plot twist: Salt is actually Tibetan monk who can control her body perfectly and fake her death but trapped in cremation chamber so she died anyway. Just kidding [hehe]

If she does have siblings at least don't make it twin. Something like Minami and Erena would work, i think

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol
    Also I didn't remember Paruru saying that it's a twin, so Salt's sibling must be older/younger than her.

17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i'm blaming all of you if salt is reborn and ruins this awesome season don't jinx this nah i'm just bsin but seriously i mean with all the hype prior to MG5 and all the trailers and pictures of salt rocking a sword and pretty much being targeted as the starring role of this franchise i understand if salt fans feel robbed here because we won't see salt fire a gun or salt slash someone with a sword with that being said that is false advertisement however keep salt a corpse please ^^

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the twin theory for Salt sound like MG2....I think Center could be Salt's cousin and come back to Majijo to find out who's the hoodie guy.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i don't know if salt's relatives would be center being jurina is center or so i thought

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^ x3
    well the reverse can be said also --- that salt being killed made a strong story, etc. etc. but with that being said, please find a way to bring back salt, haha.

Well, whatever they planned to happen will happen.

I think the hype of salt being the lead, the theme song scenes, preview scenes, etc. means salt has more to do with the show. If she were killed in the middle or towards the end then it probably would have stayed that way. Also, I don't think they'll make a show where many girls are killed violently. I think we'll still see the death per episode for a while but I think there's more to it than what we're being shown (that they're not dead). Yah it may have been great or realistic but I just don't think they'll do it. Maybe 1 death but not a whole bunch.

Just wondering if paru's sickness somehow affected the show but I think they may have just adjusted the scenes/schedule and that she was supposed to "revive" or not have died. And I don't put too much faith in police having properly investigated the death, etc. Since when do they do that in dramas -- police are always lousy in dramas unless it's a detective drama.

:)