Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    And Arsenal seems like couldn't believe their "luck", facing Bayern AGAIN:rofl:

2. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    So Son Heung Min is going to London to be the next Korean Spurs player, succeeding Lee Young Pyo... although it's quite a shame that he didn't stay at Leverkusen. Don't think Ryu Seung Woo is ready just yet...

3. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Can't understand him, he's talking about realising a dream... so it was his dream to play as less as possible :^^;:

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Now both our seniors national teams (Men/women) at sweden coach.

5. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    :fp: Heh, maybe Minah told him she was gonna get back with him if he ended up moving to London :glare:
    From what I just read, Park Joo Ho moved to Dortmund. Can't blame someone for wanting to go to a coach he's familiar with, although I think it's a loss for Mainz :|

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good points TCS Kennedy...

7. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Okay if Minah told him to join Tottenham , this could be a good reason to do so :hehe:

And yes today it was announced that Park will follow his former coach to Dortmund and will leave a gap in the left def, an huge gap because Bengtson can't replace him at all. Funny was the discussion among Mainz fans...more like a childish reaction than a real discussion. They said something like "he betrayed us" or "I hope he becomes the bench warmer in Dortmund" or my favorite : "Hope he still have to do korean military service" :lol:

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Funny you bring up the military service, cuz I don't think Son Heung-Min has done his time yet... Got to be watchful for that with Koo Ja-Cheol too, heck with any Korean Bundesliga player.

But how is Park Joo-Ho getting that much hate and not Johannes Geis? But then again, Baumgartlinger is still around so it's not as bad... btw Muto is on fire, especially with putting two past Hannover. Such a great buy, replacing Okazaki quite well it seems. Already has Shinji beat goal wise 2 to 1 :p

And another SMH transfer, Dennis Suarez to Villarreal... whyyy. Xavi's gone, Iniesta's not getting any younger... whyyy.

9. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hmm maybe Son already achieved something great for Korea, so he doesn't have to do military service :^^;:

I guess Park getting so much hate because he's leaving 2 days before the market's closing , for a small fee of 3,5 Mio € and Schalke paid for Geis up to 10 Mio and Geis wasn't as constantly as Park in his play ... on some days Geis was usefull like a table soccer token. And some of those whiners forget what kind of club Mainz is. There aren't the funding of Dortmund or any other clubs and they still have to repay the new stadium. So it's not possible to double someones salary to keep him in Mainz or refuse a fee of 10 Millions. If you listen to some of the fans then Mainz would have a squad of up to 60 players but also a debt mountain of Billions :D

Yeah Muto is really a good one. Together with Jairo . If they keep their form I don't worry about this season :approve:

10. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

Yesterday was a terrible day for Premier League refereeing. So many terrible decisions & bookings -_-

11. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Swan - ManU 2:1 :hehe: and Gladbach with its 3rd loss in row ...not a good sign for the upcoming CL matches :eek:

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る

12. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

After yesterday, Dortmund are definitely looking like a force in Germany again, and Europe.
    I'm expecting good things from them this season.

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

These are busy days, indeed...Keylor Navas (Manchester United), DeGea (Real Madrid), Chicharito (Bayer Leverkusen), De Bruyne (Manchester City), Draxler and Dante (Wolfburg) ... and Jhon Córdoba (Mainz) ;)

14. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Draxler's transfer to Wolfsburg surprised me , I thought he would join Juve rather than Wolfsburg. But I guess there were 36 Millions of reasons for Schalke to sell Draxler to Wolfsburg :hehe:

And I'm curious about this Córdoba guy, I'm always wondering how Mainz' manager get those players without even a glimmer of rumour befor the transfer :cool: But now the korean connection has left Mainz...after Park to Dortmund, had today Koo Ja-Cheol joined Augsburg for a 5 Mio fee

15. karles48

He played in Barcelona (not in Barça but in the other team, RCD Espanyol) two years ago, but he wasn't too successful.
    PS: It seems that Valdes' curse isn't over. Everyone believed he would sign for Besiktas, the Turkish team, but in the last minute... :^^;:

16. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Còrdoba could be like Schurrle or Okazaki ... they had started to be really good in Mainz :chuffed:

And DeGea won't join Real at last :blink:

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Little nervous that us dropped lastone at our European qualyfyings group. Should win least that home match...
    But :( ... away not...

Well... todays us men team wasn´t even near what it was... when it plays names at Jääskeläinen, Hyypiä and Jari "Litti".... And even with these men senior tounaments are only dream...
    Although, women at different story...

18. karles48

I read today in a newspaper that there's still a chance because Real says they were in time...time will tell but, if De Gea doesn't sign for Real, it will be one of the biggest embarrassments in years... [hehe]

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Late sign at minute... What? Read i am right?

20. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    According to Kicker was Real 30mins too late to complete the transfer ... seems this transfer periode will be the most entertaining of all times :lol:

綺麗な薔薇には刺が有る