Takahashi Juri 「18th Eighteen」 Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Stankovic, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Good day folks!
    Another October is about to come! And, when we talk about October, we talk about another birthday for our beloved idol, Takahashi Juri-chan. This year, Juri will have her 18th "Egg-teen (eighteen)" birthday. 2015 has been a progresive year for her so far. She was honored to hold the captaincy position of new Team 4.

Our cute little Jurichan has grown up into a noble young captain who will now lead a few other young members during their time in AKB48. Juri has struggled so hard to be what she is right now. YTA has become her turning point which made her even greater than she was. So now, it's time for us, fans to have our turning point too. To become something more than just some random guy who loves Juri. Becoming guy who love, supporting, and contributing into the fandom by helping the world to celebrate Juri's birthday this October 3rd

So what plan do we have this year?

The last two years were pretty great! We had scrapbook in 2013 and cards in 2014. 2015 must even be greater than before. This time, we'll be making the same concept of birthday card book. But! In addition, we would also like to brand Juri birthday in a new thing called JuriDoll. This doll will represent someone we all know as "Mutsumi", yes, it's Mucchan from Sailor Zombie! Then the next one, we have JuriShirt, which is a custom shirt we'll made for Jurichans~

====Birthday Message Cards Book===

There is no difference than last year. In cooperation with the official Japanese Birthday Committee, we will compile a birthday message cards into a book and it will be sent directly to Jurichan. The cards are Juri-themed, so it will suit her taste the most! (images will be provided later)

So here is the guidelines!

1) Click the link below
    -> https://goo.gl/wFQrNm

2) Fill in your data and write your birthday message in your own native language

3) Then fill again your birthday message in ENGLISH or JAPANESE at the next column

4) Write down the country column

and...
    Done!

====Birthday Shirt====

Ever think about wearing a shirt that is Juri-related? Ever think about giving Juri a shirt that is about you? Well, truly we will not give her a shirt with our photo printed on it. But either, the shirt will come from us, yes, Juri fans. This time, we will be sending Juri a custom shirt that we made, it will be called Juri Shirt. Juri Shirt will be a customly designed shirt that contains the name of country from people who participate in Birthday Message Cards Book. Country list will be put as the back design, and front design will include a chibi Juri character

The design will be posted later

====Birthday Doll====

Now this is quite new for us. The fandom has grown bigger, so is Juri, and this time, the project should also reflect "progress" of we, becoming bigger. Oyamada Mutsumi, or what they call Mucchan has become a trademark for Juri since 2014. Although she has played another role such as uonome, but the mark of Mucchan still remain so deep for her.

In this Juri doll project, we are going to make a custom doll that looks like a chibi Juri. But! We're going to use rabbit as a replacement. Wonder why it's rabbit? Because rabbit is another trademark that Juri tend to use, especially if you realize, she always put that rabbit-like character on her signature. So giving Juri a doll that reflects both Mutsumi character and rabbit must've been great for her.

-------------

Submission deadline for birthday message cards : September 12th

The more people to participate, the better it will be. You can inform your friends from another forum and repost this message for free. The intention is to make Jurichan know her fans are present from every part of the world. If you have and question regarding this project, do not hesitate to contact us by submitting your question to TeamJuri Page.

Let's hatch the egg of this egg-teen (eighteen) birthday and cook it into an amazing birthday present for her!

[​IMG]

2014 project

2. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sounds exciting! Can't wait to send my message to Juri-san!

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Hello there ^ ^
    Thank you for your participation in this year's Takahashi Juri Birthday Project
    I am really sorry that I couldn't actively publishing this event on stage48 as I used to be on previous project. However, it seems the number of submissions are higher than last year :lol: In total, the overseas committee possess 80 cards for this project. But since we got like 90+ messages, I suppose we'll be transferring them to other committee for writing.

Here is the preview of the card for this year's project
    [​IMG]
    You might have seen it already if you come to the japanese committee's booth at AKB48 event ^ ^

Also, here is the preview of the shirt we are going to give to Jurichans~!
    Those countries on the back represent the participant of Birthday Message

[​IMG]
    Please ommit the black part on the design lol

Anyway, I would like to apologize that I still cannot give you a preview of the JuriDoll. The one working on it is also a stage48's member (^ ^)/ It seems that she is having a hard time sewing the hoodie for "Mutsumi-like doll" :lol: But we'll get it done before we send them to Japan.

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Finally here we are~! The Takahashi Juri Birthday Project 2015 has successfully finished!
    I would like to relay my gratitude to everyone who have helped me in coordinating this project, two members of Stage48 who are also a part of the overseas committee (alizlovescherry and lemelody), the Japanese Birthday Committee for providing us with cards and space in the book, also to all of you who have contributed your idea in designing as well as sending Juri your message.

Every single efforts you put are really appreciated ^ ^
    Once again, thank you very much for your input. Hopefully Juri will love everything we give to her this year.

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE
    100 cards with message from 100 fans will come to Japan this October!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

JURI DOLL
    The bunny version of Mutsumi (Juri's character in Sailor Zombie) is ready for action!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

JURI SHIRT
    No hotpot. No gun. No problem.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you very much for trusting TeamJuri in this year's project.
    Please look forward for another Juri Birthday Project next year (^ ^)/
    ....also, I will make another post when the package has arrived in Japan also when Juri has received it

5. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    The doll is super cute! Great job!

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hey my message is there! :lol:

Congratulations on putting this project together, I'm really really impressed!

7. SayanaeLove

SayanaeLove Kenkyuusei

Beautiful t-shirt. Awesome!:banana::banana::banana:

[​IMG]

8. jurisaiko

jurisaiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    awww, I joined the forum late for this!!

I looked at what you guys made for her, look's amazing, hope she recieved it well! Congrats for such a nice project, hope I can contribute for next one! :lol: