Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Happy birthday to sweet Milky!! :ome:

3. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday Milkyyyyyyy ♡♡♡♡♡

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday to my NMB48 Oshi, Happy Birthday Miyuki. :ome:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Mirukii :ome::ome:

6. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Congrats to my favorite little sexy Warukii, hope Milky gets another wonderful year ahead of her :D
    She still have the best Solo DVD out of all member in the 48g! <3<3<3 :ome:

7. widhajunk

widhajunk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Happy Birthday Mirukii... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

:ome::ome::ome:

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Happy Birthday Mirukiii!!

9. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  10. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Happy birthday to nmbs no 1
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  11. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    HAAAPPPY 22nd Birthday Milky!!
    Hope she has a fantastic day!!
    In conjunction with Milky's birthday, I wrote a Milky fan fiction.
    It's entitled Milky's Monologue - Until Now

I've only written like less than 10 fan fictions, so this was quite a random endeavour but I hope people will enjoy it!
    It's 4 chapters, and it's complete with pictures and all too haha.

Here are the links if people may be interested to read it xD

Chapter 1: The Change
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129407237698/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-1-the

Chapter 2: Doubts and Insecurities
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129407593363/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-2-doubts

Chapter 3: Old Habits Die Hard
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129409360763/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-3-old

Chapter 4: Count On Me
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129410712398/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-4-count-on

• Like Like x 1
  12. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Happy birthday Milky!! <3

13. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

:ome:Happy birthday Milky:ome:

14. darksider

darksider Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Happy birthday Milky !!

15. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Happy birthday, Milky! :ome:

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hehehe fixed that for you! :^O^:

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Although I'm a Sayanee oshi, when it comes to MG4 & 5, my favourite character is Milky's Kobii.
    It seems like HULU are doing a thing for AKB48 24-hr show where you're meant to vote for your favourite character using hashtags.
    So if you want to vote for Milky's Kobii, just tweet using this hashtag on Twitter:
    #マジすか最優秀女優賞・こびー

18. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    AKB 24h Majisuka 5 Best Actress Final Results: 1. Salt 2. Center 3. Magic 4. Yoga 5. Antonio 6 Ankobii 7 Sakura 8 Heddo 9 Otabe 10 Kusogaki

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    So, I translated Rika’s letter to Milky for her birthday stage. It was at the BII stage,so Rika wasn’t present. The letter was read out, on behalf of Rika, by Haru. Enjoy!

It's a pretty sweet letter. <3

“Dear Miyuki,

Miyuki Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, I said I’ll start calling you Miyuki, so I’ll address you as Miyuki here. Haha.

So, you’re now 22 eh?

It doesn’t feel like you’re a year older than me as you are a cute, little monster that can even make girls feel shy around you. Thinking about how adorable you are always heals me.

You’re filled with charm, whether it’s your adorable face or even just your general appearance. All that is for sure, but to me what’s really charming (kawaii) about you is how you are just a really frank person with a pure heart. It seems to be a part of you that you only show to those close to you, so I was happy that I could see that side of you.

Whenever I am having fun with you, you always look so happy. But when it’s something you hate, you’ll say it out. Your disposition at those times is completely different. As we are both the only child in our families, that part of us is quite alike.

Well, but when you’re being selfish and acting like a little monster, that’s when you turn into “Milky”. I think that’s cute. Hehe.

Despite that, the way you think about your friends never changes. Whenever I secure job opportunities, you’ll always celebrate together with me. In addition to that, there have been many times when listening to your opinions helped me to understand things better.
    This was also the case when I was selected to be in the senbatsu. By entering the senbatsu, not only will my exposure increase, but so will the number of people who begin to take interest in me.

In a nonchalant manner, you said to me, “It’s not about the now but what happens from now on right?” Hearing that from you, I felt like I could do my best. Well, I still have a long way to go, but I’ll keep “Miyuki’s Wise Words” engraved in my heart. Haha.

For me, that Miyuki who lives by intuition makes me feel unexpectedly calm. By being with you, I learn a lot of things, so in that sense, you do feel like someone that is a year older than me. However, when you are in high spirits, you’re definitely more of a kid than me. Haha.

But since I’m always relying on you, please rely on me too, like seriously. There may be times I may not be aware of the problems you’re facing and your internal battles, but I can listen to you and give you advice. So tell me anything. Besides, you’re unexpectedly the type of person who is prone to worrying too much.

I have made it up to here, but calling you Miyuki is getting weird, so I’ll stop. Haha.

Please also have fun being 22! Let’s go for trips together at various places. Please wait awhile till I join the Yakiniku Club okay?

Milky, I love you!

This year, let’s go to Universal’s Horror Night together. We’ll also drag Mayu from Tokyo to come with us. I’ll be looking forward to it!

Kishino Rika”

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I didn't mean to double post, but this is really really long.
    It's a translation from Milky's mother to her.
    It is very long, but you can tell how much Milky mum's really loves her. Hehe <3

“Dear Miyuki,

Happy 22nd Birthday.

Time has gone by so fast, and it now your fifth birthday stage. This year, you are again able to have your birthday celebrated by your fans at the theatre, and I’m indeed happy just being able to see you like this.

From watching you entering the entertainment world from the time you were 17, I can only think that you’re at a really tough place. This is because it’s not only stamina that you need, but you are at a place where you also need to be strong mentally and emotionally. Even just by observing you a little this one year, in a good way, I noticed that you haven’t overstrained yourself, and you’ve been enjoying yourself no matter what the job may be.

You won the janken tournament last year, and were set for a solo debut. Your work at both NMB and AKB increased. This time being a solo venture, I wondered if you would be okay both physically and mentally, and I couldn’t help but feel worried for you. But no matter how the wind blew, Miyu, you really looked like you were enjoying yourself in everything you did.

For your solo event, Milky Land, you came up with a lot of plans and ideas, and when they were going to be implemented, with a bright smile you came up to me and said “I think the fans will be really happy about this.” Until now, I can still vividly remember how happy you looked. It’ll be nice if you’ll be able to have Milky Land again.

Once you finished all your solo activities, you started coming home more in April. From the time Miyu was 8 years old, Ramu-chan, your dog who has always been your side, left for heaven. It was really as if Ramu-chan was waiting for Miyu to come back as Ramu-chan passed on sleeping peacefully on your stomach.

As you had a 2-shot event in Tokyo the next day, you needed to be there a day before, so in order to do that, you needed to leave the house in 15 minutes. When you were leaving the house, without thinking I asked, “Are you okay? Just for this time, perhaps you should ask permission to rest?”

However, with your eyes filled with tears, you said, “"For people who have come from far away, and people who could only make it today, and also the people who were looking forward to today, we can’t postphone this due to my own selfishness. It’s okay.“ And with that, you left for Tokyo.

But it seems like you were crying during the whole two and a half hour journey on the train, and unknown to everyone, your face swelled up so bad you couldn’t even open your eyes properly. I heard about this from the staff later on.

No matter how hard it was for you, you knew you couldn’t show that side of you, and had to smile like you always did. From that time, Miyu’s strength became clear to me once more.

Not long after you overcame that hurdle, there was the general election. This year, I watched you there in person, and I saw you crying when they were in the middle of announcements for the Undergirls. As I knew about the hopes you had for elections this year, even I couldn’t stop my body from trembling, and I could hear my heart pounding so fast.

But thanks to the support from your fans, Miyu was able to return to the senbatsu with your highest rank ever. The voices of encouragement I heard from the actual location that day, and Miyu’s smile were strongly etched into my memory. To all the fans who supported her, really thank you very much.

Miyuki, from now onwards, there will be more happy times, tough times, and all kinds of things happening, but without forgetting your roots, please proceed step-by–step together with the fans who have been cheering for you, the staff who have supported you as well as with the members you can share your joy and sorrows with.

You often say that you will aid more BII members enter the single senbatsu, or to do better and rank in at the elections, so support them with all you can, Miyu.

Also, this is my own selfish desire, but since Miyu has turned 20 and became an adult, I want to see a photobook of you from then, so in order to have a 2nd photobook, please do your best.

This has become quite long, but to the committee amidst their busy schedule who help to organise Miyu’s birthday stage every year, the fans who have been supporting her, the staff, and the members, thank you so much for holding such a wonderful birthday stage today.

Please continue to watch over Watanabe Miyuki.

P.S. This is late, but congratulations in making best 16 in the janken tournament. Now that you’re 22, continue to stand your ground, and become a wonderful woman.

Love,
    Your mum."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 2