Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you!! It was very interesting. :)

2. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thaaanks for the subs! :D

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This is probably the most fascinating interview I've seen of Milky and probably one of the better idol interviews I've seen in a while, lol. Thanks for the translation!

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it's a good interview because of Kazuki-san. Milky's responses are quite simple and she's not saying much other than being courteous to Kazuki, and allowing him to continue on with the conversation. Granted it's the first part, so I wonder if she does talk more about the topics he's bringing up.

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    To be fair, this series is made to be Kazuki-kun finding out more about Milky and getting to understand her better, so there'll be more about her than about him lol. Shouldn't be long till the Vol 1. vid gets subbed. I've translated it, and it's very interesting content. Milky herself is a rather interesting person so XD

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Totally agreed. Plus his questions are so good, which is like 90% of what makes the interview good.

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    The ones above are a joint effort with Under The Ribbon, but I also tried my own hand in subbing the same video for Volume 1.
    I wasn't very confident so I told him to publish the one he did under Teppen Subs first, and he finished before me anyway lol.

This is my first time subbing, so it's a bit different from the one above. I tried colour coding both Milky and Kazuki haha.
    But let me know what you think of what I did on my own here.
    Cause I might be trying doing Volume 2 on my own because I need the practice anyway, so any forms of constructive criticisms would be good.
    Like what you thought work and didn't work so I can try and incorporate it into Volume 2.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  9. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Thanks convenience93 and Under The Ribbon! This is really a big help to people like me!~~~

10. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    all the sub's are appreciated, any friggin sub's are appreciated..

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thank you so much for the subs! Indeed, Milky is one of the most interesting girls in 48G personality wise, which is what got me interested about her. I really like how honest she is here, but I also feel like she is a rather straightforward person, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she's eloquent enough to say these things without sounding crass or like she's looking down on other idols or fans.

Can't wait for the rest of this series! it looks super interesting, at least from the perspective that she's my oshimen haha

13. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    wow, just checked this thread and found the interview.
    thank you so much for subbing this interview. i was surprised and impressed when she truthfully said that her 'miruki' was just a character.
    she didn't even try to justify her self, she just stated that it was a 'chara'.
    well to be honest, sometimes i think that milky is one of member in 48group, like kojiharu and some other burikko girls, that calculates anything inside her head before she acts.
    i really appreciate it when idols talk truthfully about their idol image, or chara they try to portray.
    i am waiting forward the next volume!

14. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    does anyone know of this site, why its got all the missing EPs from like 'every' dubbers page and why the $#@@ we can't use the page address to run it into online video rippers so I can DL the frigging things to watch on my TV??
    Screenshot_2015-07-31-12-48-29.png

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

16. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Here's Volume 3 as promised! :)

I also translated a portion of Volume 3 text as it wasn't covered in the video!

Read it all here below!

What if you were cheated on?

Kazuki: Let’s say if you were dating someone, and he cheated on you. Would you forgive him?

Milky: If he cheated on me, I think I definitely would not be able to forgive him, but as I’ve never gone through something like that, I can’t say for sure.

Kazuki: You’ve never been cheated on before?

Milky: Never.

Kazuki: Ok, so try using your imagination. You were dating someone and they cheated on you…

Milky: First of all, what can be considered as cheating? I’ll decide from there.

Kazuki: In my opinion, it’s considered cheating when a person you’re dating can’t honestly tell you about the actual events or situation.

Milky: Isn’t what is considered as cheating different from couple to couple though? There are couples in which they are free to do as they please whereas there are also couples who don’t have that freedom.

Kazuki: Miyuki-chan, what is considered to be cheating to you?

Milky: Generally, I don’t think about it. It’s not like all guys will cheat on you no matter what right? Just as long I’m the only one that is special to him. If he treats anyone other than me differently as well…I’ll pretend to get mad, but I think I’ll end up forgiving him anyway…I’ll probably land up in trouble in the future for saying this so blatantly now. Haha.

Kazuki: So you’ll end up forgiving after all.

Milky: I don’t know. Nah, I think I wouldn’t want to forgive that after all.

Kazuki: But you won’t break up because of that?

Milky: There is a high possibility for that. I wouldn’t want to forgive, but I probably won’t be angry inside.

Kazuki: Miyuki-chan, would you cheat?

Milky: Definitely not. It can’t be helped if people think I would cheat, but personally, I don’t think of cheating at all. I am really devoted!

Kazuki: For example, if you have a boyfriend, would you still go out to eat with someone else you know who has feelings for you?

Milky: If the other party has feelings for me, I wouldn’t go. If they invite me out, I’ll tell them directly that I have a boyfriend. But if it were just with a friend, I might go…

Kazuki: So, you won’t find any other guy attractive other than your boyfriend?

Milky: I won’t. I have quite a lot of confidence in that matter.

Kazuki: I feel the same way too, so I understand.

Milky: Well, though I’m thought of as someone who just does things casually, once there is someone I like, he becomes the only one that is attractive to me.

When I get married, it’ll be because I got pregnant.

Kazuki: Do you have a desire to get married?

Milky: I think that I want to, but marriage is a difficult thing isn’t it? Don’t you need courage for that? I can’t decide. So I wouldn’t get married if I wasn’t pregnant.

Kazuki: Wow!

Milky: But getting married because of that, isn’t that up to fate?

Kazuki: Well, you don’t have to give an idol-like answer.

Milky: I told my mum that I’ll only get married if I got pregnant. When she asked me why, I said I didn’t have the courage, and if I went on like that, I’ll end up single for life because of my indecisiveness. So, I’ll get married to the father of my baby. Haha.

Kazuki: So, if you didn’t have a baby, what would you do then if you were proposed to?

Milky: I’ll accept that. I’ll consider marrying the person I’m dating.

Kazuki: If he proposed to you, would you be able to say yes without wavering?

Milky: After all, my way in thinking when it comes to a relationship as compared to marriage is different. Marriage is a difficult thing, but our happiness becomes priority…Generally speaking, since it’s the person I’m dating, I would have considered our future together, so if I were proposed to, I’ll most likely say yes. Before the dating phase, I’ll first decide if that person is someone I could marry, and if he is, I’ll start dating him. I won’t date someone I can’t imagine a future with.

Kazuki: Around what age do you see yourself getting married?

Milky: Maybe when I’m around 26 to 28.

Kazuki: That’s another 5 years. When it reaches that time, people will start thinking, “Ahh, this person may get pregnant and get married soon.”

Love Perspective Summary…

Kazuki: Watanabe Miyuki’s perspective on love is, “I’m indecisive, so I’ll leave it up to the other party.” That’s how it seems like to me.

Milky: That’s because I’m devoted.

Kazuki: Yes, you’re devoted and indecisive, but if you are proposed to, you’ll end up saying yes anyway.

Milky: Ehh, no way. Hehe.

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    basically they were fans who quarreled next to karaoke stage, and it has upset Milky. She was sad about it, and had to cancel her fifth slot. She says that handshake events is a place where everyone should have fun.

19. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I do understand Milky, and I think the fans should leave their personal quarrels at home. Is Milky emotional? I've gotten a picture like that
    of her.

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

According to someone on AKB Taiwan club, what happened was at the karaoke, the first row was basically occupied by Milky fans, then when Milky appeared, this particular group of fans notorious for being troublesome shouted "Milky" and pushed their way to the front and pull anyone in front away violently and started beating up people in their way. :fp: :asdfgh: