Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Does anyone have translation of her speech in SSK? Thanks in advance!

2. sasuga akb48

sasuga akb48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

4. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Milky with the wise words http://akbzine.com/2015/06/26/watanabe-miyuki-an-otaku-life-is-a-fulfilling-one/

"Question: “In order to get one step closer to a fulfilling life, what’s the first thing I should do?”

Milky’s response: “I think it’s best that everyday is a fun day for you. Happiness is not something other people do, it’s something you do for yourself. Thus, an ‘otaku life’ is also a really fulfilling one, isn’t it?”"

5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I like Milky's point of view, it's what works for her and really gets to the point of being yourself. Even if you have obligations or live a demanding life, there is nothing fulfilling about that unless you get to have something you valued or enjoyed in there.

6. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Yeah she really turned her life around, before she had everything planned about being a wife, and everything leading up to that. AKB really changed everything around for her.
    But she have no regrets and enjoy what she is doing, that's the best thing :)

I guess most people in here have seen her life philosophy but if not :) http://www.show48.com/watanabe-miyuki-akbs-life-philosophy/

7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Milky's costume for Halloween Night is a rabbit stuffed toy! Very little screentime but notice the rabbit on her back as well! :cute:

[​IMG]

8. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    SOOOO IS SOMEONE GONNA POST THE LINK FOR THIS CLIP Or?

9. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Milky as a nurse~~~ :^O^::^O^::^O^:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

If I knew I would get a nurse like her I would run head first into a building <3

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Episode 1 of Milky's Otanayuki :)(weekly)
    A lot of interesting topic got bought up on the first episode(like how she have gotten a lot of new female fans in the past 6 months).

http://info.mdpr.jp/milky_otonayuki/

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

think people will sub it? Is there audience for quick translations?

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It's a good talk. The On/Off switch part was great because it's extremely true. Her Teppen Radio has pretty much been her /Off mode, and some times it's just not pleasant to listen to. I like that about her though. If you've followed a girl for years and seen nothing but her /On mode, then it feels like you never really learned anything about her.

Don't have plans to sub this yet. Maybe if @Fourever could do the translation since he brought it up.

14. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Takamina 755 :
    Takamina made a Milky chanrio wearing a swimsuit lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I'm interested in doing the translation if no one has taken it up yet. If I do it, will you help me with the subbing? :p

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Ofc! I should also just set you up with the sub team contacts if you want to do projects in the future.

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    For starters, I just did the translation for the introduction text from:
    http://mdpr.jp/talent/detail/1501766

It's right before Volume 1. there's a Volume 0 video, but it doesn't seem to be in full anyway.
    So I guess a translation of this text would be better.

Anyway, so just a brief overview, in Milky’s Otonayuki , she has a conversation with Kazuki-kun who is a guy who loves idols, and works in a gay bar in Shinjuku. In order to get to know Watanabe Miyuki, they cover topics such as perspectives on work, love, fashion and beauty.

Their First Dialogue

Milky: This is the first time I’m talking to a gay person.

Kazuki: You don’t have any gay friends?

Milky: Well, I might have, but even if I do, they are yet to have a coming out. Haha.

Kazuki: How is your first experience talking to a gay person? Does it feel like something rare?

Milky: I’m somehow happy.

Kazuki: Gay men are said to be hard on girls because there are after all things we cannot do, and we end up thinking “I want them to get this right” or “It would have been good if they had done this instead”. These are the sort of things you’ll talk to your gay friends about.

Milky: Wah! That’s seriously scary. Haha. Please be gentle to me.

Kazuki: Miyuki-chan, you are always paired up with another member, am I right?

Milky: Yes, that would be Sayaka-chan.

Kazuki: My eyes were drawn to her at first, but Miyuki-chan, you had an incident that made your fans worried right? At that time, I began thinking that I wanted to support you even just a little.

Milky: Eh?! Was that what sparked it?

Kazuki: Besides, in that year, you dropped out of senbatsu, didn’t you? When I watched your speech at that time, I thought, “Ahh, this girl, there seems to be a lot of things she wants to say, but she can’t seem to say it.” From there I became interested…and after that Miyuki-chan, you started getting pushed more and more to the back of AKB48. But yet you still continued to smile.

Milky: Wow, you were really observing me.

Kazuki: But isn’t having such an experience rather interesting? I mean it’s kinda different from the usual. So, I think that’s a good thing. I felt like, for various reasons, I wanted to plunge in deeper,and support you, and you are also interesting…that’s my impression of you. Not because you are cute, but rather, your activities up till now are fascinating, and so I became interested.

Milky: I'm somewhat shocked! Haha.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Great job translating the first part! You are the real MVP!

19. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Thanks for the translations ven! I love how milky is like "I might have gay friends"

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Haha though those bits I translated, what Kazuki-kun said about Milky...it's also kinda how I grew to like Milky throughout the years.
    Not because she's cute or anything, but because she is a very interesting person and idol haha.
    So I really understand that haha.

Also @Under The Ribbon I'm done translating Vol. 1 video. ^^
    Thank you for helping me sub it, in advance xD
    I'll be working on Vol. 2 video as well.