Single SKE48 Sub-Unit "Love Crescendo" 1st Single "Koppu no Naka no Komorebi" 11/25/2015

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by otoppoi, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

she's an interesting girl
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. trxsh

trxsh Member

^Yeah I definitely noticed that Maya caught on with the fans pretty fast, it's great that so many of the 7D2 girls are really having an impact.
    Ryoha is more natural here, she really has great chemistry with Lala.
    I hope they introduce a new live costume soon, like some pretty dresses or something. This one worked pretty well with the setting of the PV, on the set it doesn't really have the same effect

3. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    This song reminds me of Mae no meri in the sense that I completely found it boring at first but maybe it'll grow on me. On another note, this is the most gorgeous I've ever seen Uha.

4. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

What a nice performance. Now, who said ske doesn't have any future members aside from jurina? Well, there you have it. Yunana's smile can save this planet from any terrorist group. And I agree that they need a new costume, like a fancy school uniform maybe.

I hope ske will form another unit and call it "chibi unit" members are airi, aiai, yuka, honono, narupii, ayamelo, ayuka, kano and matchi. This will be cool to watch.

5. gomattou

gomattou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just listen.

I like <3 all of the songs.

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I'm not a big fan of neither Nao or Rion so the live performance was just okay for me. Nothing too spectacular
    Rion needs to work on her facial expressions though. Nao knows how to catch the camera.
    Also Rion dances so fiercely while Nao has perfected her seductive-like moves when dancing. That's just how I see it.
    But I guess people here like the fierce concept in general.

=========

As for LC, the full song is <3
    It sounds so SKE! Bright, cheerful, energetic~
    The choreography too is good. I love everything about LC now~
    However vocally speaking, Jurina is the only saving grace in the unit. The rest are still... :^^;:
    Also have we not learned anything from BwT? Shorts + Lace pants are a NONO! Someone should burn Ryoha's outfit ugh.
    Maya too is starting to become more relaxed while performing so it's nice to see~
    Finally, Kuma-chan is RADIATING!
    The kirara she emitted in the perf just screams center aura for me! (sorry Rara and Ryoha)
    Lovely smile too~

7. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i agree with this that lace pant is so nono.....:^^;:

8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I love all in all al PV's they really did a great effort in doing the PV in a good way. (mostly seen in Koppu no Naka no Komorebi!) My fav songs and PV are of Caramel Cats and Furumarion<3<3<3

9. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The performance for AKBSHOW is wonderful I mean after all I love all the members :) but somehow egochan had always appealed less to me? She was introduced as a little sister character but I can't see that in her perhaps cos I am a girl? Anyway pv ranking for now : Love Cresendo > Caramel Cats= Furumarion > Transit Girls
    Song Ranking Love Crensendo=Caramel Cats > Furumarion > Transit Girls
    P.s.: I have very diff taste from the majority I think hahahah
    Edit I just realised I haven heard DSD yet facepalm... will listen to it ltr exams just finished

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  10. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Saw their LC performance in AKBSHOW and it was wonderful. Love the members in the unit. Yunana looks like she was just playing on the stage and it was so cute to look at. Her smile is also very refreshing. Maayan on the other hand looks very awkward, a little more exposure and she will be ok.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Transit Girl's have my favorite song~~~ well, I haven't heard DSD yet, but I do look forward to it. The rest are ok tho. I'm not in love with the rest of the songs, but I don't think I'd skip them all too much on my ipod.

12. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

Furumarion :inlove:

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690

if the video does not show watch the video here
    DSD song is a riot :^^;:
    I was hoping for something more lulz since it had Kaotan but after the first listen I now know why it has no PV...

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sounds like DSD image is bunch of troublemaker in management eyes. The chaotic song(And some of the lyric, if I'm not misheard) justify it:D

Yep, all 5 sub unit now has a branding image, congratulation SKE!:1st:

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's not bad~~ still, I think Transit Girl's win for me lol~ their song is so catchy.

16. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Btw this time the insert photos only love cresendo included? Cos I have yet to seen any of the rest

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    CDJapan stated that it's a random photo selected from 8...so it seems to be only LC-members. There are a bunch of pre-order photo's for a lot of the girls tho, so u could always try to get those~~

18. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Haha ok I was just abit shocked I guess? And this time theres theater photos too only for LC too I think. Example:

Edit eh wait isn't there 7 members in LC

t_kishi_14-img600x450-1448322244l8e6i632242.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The sister groups don't do theater photo's as far as I know; that's only AKB. That photo is one of the many pre-order pictures u can get. There is a bunch for this single...IDK why, but there is.

EDIT: Nvm that's also an insert photo. I guess every member has two versions?

20. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Pretty sure that is theater photo. Probably inserted in the theater version. FYI SKE48 has included some theater photos before such as in Sansei Kawaii but that time Regular editions had no photos. Yup i think each LC member has 1 regular and 1 theater
    Edit: Found the 8th photo A GROUP SHOT :^O^:

smackgirl01-img397x599-1448337108drpxld26779.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015