AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    As I wrote, the translation was poor. :D But here is from the theater schedule:
    ■会場:石下総合運動公園
    ■入場:無料
    ■出演メンバー:岩田華怜・高橋みなみ・谷口めぐ・宮崎美穂・横山由依・高城亜樹・峯岸みなみ・向井地美音・武藤十夢・茂木忍・加藤玲奈・木崎ゆりあ・後藤萌咲・渡辺麻友・岡部麟・本田仁美
    ※出演メンバーは急遽変更となる場合がございます。ご了承下さい。

AKB48の出演時間は、16時~17時を予定しております。
    詳しくは、http://ganbappe-joso.comをご覧ください。

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I already romanize this blog entry at my last post in the news and release thread last night. http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...hread-no-discussion.256/page-126#post-1117874

Though, I wrote the venue in romaji.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Didn't saw that. Btw, pics are coming on Twitter.
    CUUX3wwUEAAmrOz-new.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  4. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

isit possible for fans to write to the members? i know like we can always try to tell them something on their sns, but then is it possible to right something really personal and such and send it to her privately? i mean she doesn't have to reply

5. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    so Youtube has blocked alot of 48G related videos in the united states b/c of YT red or something AKS .so theres alot of things i cant watch anymore, any1 here know a way around it?

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This thread may be helpful to you...

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/youtube-akb48-videos-not-available-in-my-country.12680/

You can write a fan letter. Here is a list of addresses from our friends at Nihongogo. AFAIK all of those addresses are still valid...

http://nihongogo.com/2013/07/how-to-send-fanmail-to-akb48-ske48-sdn-48-nmb48-hkt48-theater/

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  7. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  8. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hi! I don't know if this question has been answered before but, does anyone know where can I buy photo albums (it's hard to find akb albums and the ones I found where really expensive) to put my photos? lately my collection is growing more and more and I'd like to have all the photos organised...:^^;:

9. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

they do sell official photo albums in the akb net-shop. i'm pretty sure there will be people selling second hand ones here too. i normally get mine from muji. well you can pretty much go to any photo shops and find 3r photo albums ^^, there are some on ebay too

thanks! that was really helpful. i'm wondering if there's anyone here who doesn't mind translating my (long & private) message.

10. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I bought mine through Amazon.com, here's a link to the search results of the same brand I bought. I guess you could find these for cheaper prices in Amazon.co.jp, but then the shipping costs might be more expensive.

11. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  12. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

dont know if i can answer this here

but today i try enter in g48 g+ list of the girls and the site is sending me to about page

someone having this problem too, know how to solve ?

13. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Here's a question I've always been curious about: Why did SDN48 disband? Did they not sell well?

14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The reason SDN48 ended is not the easiest question to answer. I guess the official reason is that they all decided to graduated as a group. However, I don't think many fans really buy that as being the whole truth.

As for sales. their singles all sold around the 75K range and were all in the Top 5 on Oricon. In addition, their album ranked #1. So it wasn't like they had low sales. Perhaps if you compare them to AKB, but to the rest of the music world...

Their theater shows were always sold out. They did not strictly perform on Saturday nights. Some weeks saw 3, even 4 performances. Granted, it was much easier to win an SDN show than an AKB show. In the beginning it seemed like you could win almost 50% of the time. That was when they only allowed "20 and over" fans. Eventually they lowered the age limit to 18, and finally all ages. At that point it became somewhat harder to win, but by no means impossible. Keep in mind they only ever had one Stage for their 2 1/2 year existence. So as far as not pulling their weight, I don't think that was the issue.

It should be noted that when they announced their graduation that TGSK apologized to them for not giving them the attention they deserved. From this I think we can assume what the real issue may have been. At the end of the day management was focused on their breadwinner, AKB. I think the issue was that management were unwilling to spend the time, energy and $$$ to promote them. Not to mention most of the members were far past their idol expiration date. It's too bad, since most of my fondest memories at the theater involve SDN.

So they weren't a failure (as some around here like to call them), but I believe management simply wanted to focus themselves in a different direction.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Haxie

Haxie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
    Does anyone have the video of this performance?
    music.jpg

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I ask again, is it possible to get an account to watch AKB48 DMM from the theater outside Japan? Taiwan Club's stream is lagging sometimes.

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If you have someone who has an address there that's willing to lend you it, it's by no means impossible.

I'd refer you to posts showing you how to bypass regional restrictions for all DMM games

http://dmmgame.wikia.com/wiki/DMM_Games_Wikia

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @piyochama Thanks, I give it a try. I'm only interested in Theater shows, not games.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  20. paruru_oshi

paruru_oshi Kenkyuusei

please reccomended me film about 48 Family?

Sent from my SM-G316HU using Tapatalk