Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    WTF.... how come I didn't know it was coming out xD (Been away from gaming for only a month... *sigh* XD and suddenly everything comes out @_@) Gears of War 2 soon then.. kekeke..

2. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Heck, that's a rant in itself. Game companies like to do that, they release all the big games at around the same time, (normally during the fall or winter months) so us gamers end up spending a small fortune in such a short amount of time.

So I guess THAT could be considered my other rant for today :lol:

3. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Rave: I was in Vegas for work the past week, and it was fun. Had some of the best sushi in my sushi eating experience. Met new people and just had an all around great time.

Rant: No Internet!!! While away, I couldn't use the internet for personal things, cause I knew my boss had installed some logging software onto the computer so he would know what was going on. Software takes screen captures every so often...so, no way was I going to use it for personal use. I also wasn't aloud to bring my laptop.

Rant and Rave: I haven't been on here for what seems like a long time, but it'll be fun to catch up. I'm Home!!!

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh? ;)

But yeah, I can sort of relate to the internet situation. I really can't do much at work with regard to personal internet browsing since the firewall picks up everything we do on the network. And then again, I'm almost never at the computer long enough to browse for anything leisure-related. :p

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

rave: Monday's done, one day closer to the weekend..haha, and i got my MAI MAI photobook, and Himawari dvd fast!

rave: traded with hahaxwill some blt's gacha's and magazine. I got U-17, and got some trading cards.

6. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

rant: No The Force Unleashed on PC >_>

7. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    ^ Not to rub it in or anything, but I'll be going to pick up my copy in a few hours :lol:

Super Rave: I just found out my University holds a class/course for learning Japanese. Gonna go to the first meeting tomorrow :D

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rant: Bad bad day. Bad luck in fact.

I headed off the freeway and turn left from the left most lane into the... well left most lane. Yay! Yep... there was a cop cars on the side of the street with a guy sitting on a sidewalk... maybe he did something bad? I don't know. So I was driving the car in front of me was going slow so I decided to switch to the middle lane cause there was no one there... I turn on my right turn signal and begin switching into the middle lane. The guy from the very right lane then decides to switch into the middle lane too.. without his turn signal. I was clearly already in the lane and he was about to hit the front right side of my car... HONK! I pressed on wheel hard. (I never do this.. so this was the first time I actually honked someone. One of the reasons why I think I got into the accident because I usually don't care and would just go... picking up the bad habits from China I guess =[ ) He quickly returned back to his lane and I slowly pass him looking at him for a quick second. I turn back and suddenly WTF there was a Lexus IS250 stopped almost completely less than a car distance away. I could not do anything but to hit the brakes. There was traffic flow on both sides of the middle lane (and I would've been in deeper trouble if I got hit by one from the side). So I slam on my brakes as fast as I could and slowed down almost to a stop...then...

BAM!

I rear ended the Lexus. WHY THE EFF DID HE STOP?! He pulls forward and slowly. I just sat there staring at his car thinking "wow.. I just hit the guy... why the EFF did he stop for no reason? (There were cars way ahead of him. He was at least 3 cars behind the car in front of him)" So he pulled over and I followed him. There was no dents or anything on his bumper, it was just detached a little bit off. I called my mom as fast as I could but she didn't pick up. The driver of the Lexus got out and I got out with him. The first words he said to me... "Hi I'm Timothy. Sorry that I braked too fast, I was nervous because there was a cop in front of me." And so I just stood there staring him down like an idiot thinking 'are you effing serious, just cause there is a cop you stopped three cars behind?' The cop car saw us get in an accident and just pulled over to check up on us. He said, "luckily it was 'minor' damage." (Of course my car had more damage than his... for some reason). Anyways, the driver said that he didn't know what to do and if he should cause it was his first accident ever. He then said that he never had problems with his old car and just got the Lexus. I was like wow... sounds just like me except I bet he just got his license if he's nervous around cops... (my Camry was new too... fourth or fifth time driving it and already accident =_=;; I also had no accidents with my previous old cars which most likely had better brakes than the Camry (Old Acura TL and Lexus 400.. but then again they are really good cars)). He was born the same year, same school, and such. It was weird. But yeah. So I turned and looked at my Camry and was like oh SHI+AFJALKFJ!! Cause the whole car got a new face... instead of it being out, it went in =_=;; And the hood was minorly damaged and lifted and the bumper had two punctured holes (WTF. His bumper is flat too.)

The cop car from behind pulled up and summoned an accident officer on a bike who came and cited us. While he was citing, there was two other cops on bikes coming to see us. (Cause they seriously have nothing to do all day but patrol). I of course was the one responsible for the accident cause its "rear person always responsible." Bull, I would've said that we both are sort of responsible and that we should split costs... but life just doesn't really work out that way does it? He certainly would've been alright with it. So yeah, after all the address, license, registration crap, the one cop gives me a ticket to sign... for unsafe speed at 10 mph in a 40 mph zone. (Eh, I bet your thinking WTF cause I was clearly under the speed limit). The officer said, "You didn't speed. You didn't break any laws or anything but here." I was like wow wtf is this. I have to go to court now to fight it which should be fine for me. I could probably use the driver that I hit as a witness cause he's pretty nice and would agree that it was his fault for randomly stopping. So then after the citation and information exchange, the cops left and I waited for my mom to come.

Once she came she just took it easy and said it was okay. I was kept thinking "BLEH THIS IS STUPID." Then thought about all the things I could've done and such... but of course there's no way you can go back. So I just planned myself what I would do next time it happened. Which I came to the conclusion that I am idiot because I didn't use my parking brake. @_@. She then asked me to go with her to go eat and so I agreed. On the way there, the car kept making some strange scratching noise... Once at the restaurant, I checked to see what was up with the car. The whole bottom cover fell off and was scratching the road (or rather the road scratching it). I put the whole bottom cover back up on the support but couldn't reattach it. It stayed in place at least so I was able to drive with it. The car at least is perfectly fine engine wise and such.. it drives like it used to.. so that's good. And I'm getting it fixed tomorrow... I want to ask my mom if I can get a new bumper or hood and such... since they have to replace it anyways. That way my car won't be just like the 50 other people who have EXACTLY the same car as me. I'm serious. Same color and model. (Which gave me a good idea of a prank to switch everyone's license plates.. but they'd still find their car with the keys. Besides that, it'd be trouble if some cop found out and you'd get into deep crap lol.)

When I got home, I parked my car in the usual place. A lady walked outside to get the mail and looked at me. She was like laughing and then says, "It wasn't like that this morning." LOL. Duh. Then I told her that I got in an accident and she just went "Aww." Shakes head. @_@ haha.

Anyways, I'm just listening to AKB48 now.. :] Sanctuary~ and I need a break from auctions for a while. x_x;;

Listening to Romance, Irane! <3

Pikchas Pikchas!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After taking the pictures... I apologized to my car for crashing it (cause I believe they kinda have an affect upon my life x] You have to be nice to everything, okay?). Hopefully it will help me next time when I drive it >_<;;

Sorry car <3 Forgive me! >_<;;

I seriously need to get to Japan asap so I don't have to worry about this xD and Insurance and such @_@

9. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

I hate you. :cry:

hahax : your fault tbh >: )

10. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

@hahaxwill: Ouch! Even for such a slow speed accident, that looks painful. Especially since you don't even have a front license plate yet. That Timmy fellow shouldn't be driving if he's scared of seeing cop cars. Good luck with everything, luckily you're still under warranty. It reminds me of my accident...except that my car never made it out alive...poor cars.

Rant: Boss is driving me crayz beyond my mind again. He's so clueless sometimes it makes me want to rip all of my hair out.

11. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

(I'm assuming tbh means to be honest)
    Sort of... I need to get better at dodging accidents... lol. Instead of being able to dodge one I need to learn how to dodge all. =_=;;

The front license plate is bent at a forty-five degree angle... oh boy. It juts out.. eh... yeah. @_@;;

My thought's exactly on people who are afraid of cops.. seriously don't drive if you are. =_=;; Especially if your so scared and have to stop three car distances behind them.. it's not like seeing a COP means they are out to arrest you.. specially if they are in front. Front = safe, back = you may be screwed and feel free to brake on them LOL. But you will get owned cause they have bumper protectors..

You had an accident with some police thing like me? Or new car accident? My friend had a new car and totaled his car within a month... I think new cars are like destined to be damaged or something... cause all the used cars I have are perfectly fine =[

I think the dumbest thing was getting a ticket for going at "unsafe speeds" of 10 mph in a 40 mph zone... I mean, I got in an accident, not speeding... You don't get tickets for accidents. Wtf? I have to go to court to appeal it <_<;;

12. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

rant : grounded but managed to sneak into the PC!!!
    rave : i finally get to finish twilight, new moon and eclipse (books i'm recently getting addicted to)

13. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

lolz how did you pass your exams? :p keep distance ^_^

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I was at a very big distance from the second accident but apparently got closer really fast cause he stopped... duh!

I passed my exams cause the instructor didn't care about my driving. I was driving a crappy car lol.... and he just looked outside at the scenery the whole time. When I parked, he started marking a bunch of stuff and I passed with a -14! YAY. Asians are bad driver stereotype. =_=;; lol.

15. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Silly rant: I just heard the dumbest thing ever. :lol: :lol: :lol: Where people get some of this stuff, I have no clue whatsoever. :roll: lol real life. (Work related, so yeah, no specifiics :p )

Rave: It's all good, and these people will forever and always be great for a laugh..

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Rant: I need to use the printer but my brother is in the room sleeping..

I think I have an idea :] lol.

17. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Rant: When I ask if you want room for cream in your cup of coffee, do not get snotty/upset with me when you ask if the cream is already in there and I politely show you to the condiment bar. I'm not your slave, and you are an adult, putting cream in your coffee should not be that hard. >_>

Rave: Uhh...dunnolol

18. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

rant : lot of homework until monday :cry:

rave : finally upgrade my PC hardware :D

19. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

rant : lot of homework until monday :cry:

rave : finally upgrade my PC hardware :D

------------------
    [​IMG]

20. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Nice Mayu siggie!

Rave: Had lots of fun at UC San Diego Warren Freshman Orientation! ;] College rox