Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    ^ A post which I translated bc I thought it was funny!
    (Some emojis don't get posted on here fyi)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Isn't that why Sakura doesn't have many friends that want to hang out with her though... because she has such an... aloof buzzkill type personality. "Curious atmosphere" is such a perfect way to describe the Sakuruppi vibe though... they are just so different. It is just like Haruppi to treasure such a unique thing though.

3. Alto

Alto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    ^ Her relationship with Sakura is really touching ! They seem to get along so well even if Sakura is way...weirder than Haruppi, but Haruka seems to be quite the only one to be able to get along with such weirdness, that's for sure. Their song is quite the HKT's TWO ROSES, only better since it's SakuRuppi and not WMatsui :awesome:

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As per usual I don't speak on the song until I hear a full vers.

I will say, having watched the preview of Taboo no Iro, I did :censored::asdfgh: when the video ended far too soon.

Hey @Alto! Welcome to S48 and Haruppi's thread!:v: There are many ships in HKT, but SakuRuppi is my HKT Flagship.:D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  5. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    The new AKB single that includes voting tickets for the SSK is now on sale. Posting in the Haruppi thread is pretty much preaching to the choir but I'm going to do it anyway.

Last year the votes from Stage48 and the International community was enough to push Haruppi up to 17th place. Although we missed out on senbatsu by a few hundred votes the combined votes from our community were enough to let Haruppi center her own song. Even though we missed out on the ultimate goal of senbatsu we should be proud that we managed to achieve such a feat. This thread has dwindled in activity a bit as a few frequent posters have lost interest or had other things to deal with but Haruppi's international fandom is still nothing to be easily discarded. I think that this year with everyone's support Haruppi will finally make in into the top 16. We've already been acknowledged by Haruppi as well as the Japanese fandom, if you want to see Haruppi break into senbatsu then this is the time to go all out. I've already started saving up for my votes, even if you guys can only afford 1 or even 2 votes then I hope you've done the same. Everything counts, this year we're going to do it. Just remember that even one single vote can make a difference.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Alto

Alto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Cheers @hjr1891 !!! I didn't want to miss Haruppi thread ! She's definitely one of my favorite member ! And yes, I think SakuRuppi is probably the best ship iN HKT :3

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  7. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Definitely waiting on Satoshi and the Japanese committee to open up the website to buy my votes.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Me too. I may not be as prolific a poster as a I used to be but that's not due to lack of interest in Haruppi but because of life stuff and spending more time on twitter lol. But will be buying more votes this year than previous years, we won't let up till Haruppi makes it as high as she can go!

• Like Like x 1
  9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

From Haruppi's G+

[​IMG]

Fight-o! (Such a nice pic imo) I think Haruppi mentioned the Germain philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche in her post... so yah... I think she is in one of her suddenly inspired moods. :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  10. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

I may not be as active as I was before but you could still count me in to support haruppi in sousenkyo. Lets get her to senbatsu this time!:1st::banana:

• Like Like x 1
  11. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Fellow Meroppi's the Satoshi-San and Haruka kodama Election headquarters in Japan have launched the website by which to buy votes to support Haruppi in this years Sousenkyo. They are pricing it at a reasonable 800 Yen (approx 6.5 EUR or US$ 7.35) per ticket.

This is a call to arms for us her overseas fan to help ensure that she joins the rank of the Senbatsu. With some of the stalwarts of the Senbatsu namely, Takamina, Sae and Milky entering this year we might be lulled into a sense of complacency that she is a sure-in for joing the ranks of the Senbatsu. That is far from the case, we have to content with Oshi's of the new generation tasting blood and feeling they have a shot to get their girl in.

Further we also now have to contend with the Team 8 Oshi's and also the NGT48 Oshi's who are feeling that they need representation in the Senbatsu. With 2 Girls Sasshi and Sakura in the Senbatsu on permanent basis, it might be an incentive of the Oshi of other Sister Groups to feel that HKT48 is well represented.

Last year the vote difference between her 17th place vote and the 16th place showing of Tomu is 652 votes furthermore, only 320 votes separate her from Akari in 18th place. Like Satoshi had said that vote cast by her overseas fans amounted (sold through the Japanese election committee) to 340+ which in the scheme of things could be construed as the difference between her being in 18th and her getting the Center of the Undergirls.

I was watching the "AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku Concert in SSA ~ Kawaei-san no Koto ga Suki Deshita ~ " concert last night and was sadden too like it had been previously reported, that Haruppi was in most part overlooked. For most of the songs she was relegated to a second string and not even getting the opportunity to be in the Media Senbatsu outfits. Truthfully, it put me off from wanting to complete the watching of the concert.

I want to be able to give it my all and said that we will give her a wonderful birthday gift for her 20th birthday this year.

So won't you join me in helping her get to her goal of being in the Senbatsu, preferbably in a position of strength and not just the 16th position. Too this I say can't you give up a couple of Venti Frappuccino and get 1 ticket for the Sousenkyo. I remember my first time voting online in the Sousenkyo you feel a sense of joy being able to do something for the girl you support. It is a feeling of accomplishment.

:1st::1st::):)

• Like Like x 3
  12. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Let the games... eh... SSK begin :p

As an first step and opening shot - 5 Votes bought :)

Even though my Kami is Sakura, I really want Haruppi in top 12 - 14 like atleast this year....
    so supporting this year again :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hiyo-P

Hiyo-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thank you for your support!!! That's amazing!

Typically I will only buy 2 votes but this year I'm buying Haruppi one more :')

• Like Like x 1
  14. alabare

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Every vote counts, did my order as well, I think I went a little overboard this year. Lol

But I was reading the 7th single thread and was watching the mstation performance and I was like what the heck, Haruppi is the center and when the song started they showed Sakura and Sasshi before panning to Haruppi who was standing in the center. Once again screwed by the camera work, not the first time. But the song was nice and she was in the center of the triangle for most part.

The sale of the latest single has been a little slow but they had a quake and aftershock the last week, so that is to be expected.

A lot of the girls were commenting about the quake at Kumamoto, hopefully AKS will do a benefit concert, to help out.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  15. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    That's so MSTATION though.... They did the same with 12 Byoo as well...

@Hiyo-P 1 Vote is as important as 10 votes in my opionion... the more 1 votes, the better... :)

My Crazy year was when Sakura got 11th spot in SSK :p I think I was on 50 votes or so totally on just Sakura, had votes out on others also... :) Kinda wanted to prove everyone wrong, that it was "to early" for her to rank into Top 16 :p (sorry about ramblin, this is the Haruppi thread)....

- Expdk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I noticed that too but remembered that it's Msta and Tamori is a buddy of Sasshi's so its kind of normal that she'd get preference, it's just the way it is :lol:

Getting back to the election though, recently I watched the performance at the Fukuoka Dome the night after the SSK and it's a heavily senbatsu-centric show. Haruppi appears in a couple of HKT songs and a couple of other songs but it's not much compared to the huge swathes of screentime that the senbatsu members get, we can't let her be sidelined like that again.

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Haruppi sat next to Sasshi (and Perfume) in the front row for the 7th single performance at Music Station.

mm160415_2026240135.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

Just filled in the form for SSK votes, can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think for sure Haruppi will get into senbatsu, but the question is how high? I'm guessing and hoping 10-13.

20. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I kind of went all out on votes last year, thinking I'd be able to relax this year. I'm glad the election headquarters opened up for us early this year, since I'll be able to save quite a bit of money this way and still increase on my votes a little.