Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not that it needed saying, but........

Oshimen votes coming her way from me!!!!!!

I want Top16 for Haruppi so bad, I am actually terrified that she may not get it. And I am a man who fears almost nothing.:cold:

2. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

My main votes will go to Jurina and Komi this year. But have some set aside for Haruppi as well.
    Watching the BD of SSK where you could see even more of her sadness when she walked down the stairs was just heartbreaking.

Takamina,Sae, Milky gone, and now maybe Shibata now that might not participate, so I really hope we can see happy tear this year, and that she gets her wish to be Senbatsu with Sakura and Sasshi :>

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This is the year for the extra strength push. Please keep an eye on the Overseas G+ community for information on voting code offers https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115040960500987623664

Last year hundreds of votes were gathered from the overseas fans. 17th may have been less than what was desired but undergirls centre meant that she had her own song Sayonara Surfboard. This time nothing less than senbatsu can be contemplated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really want to see this too so I'll buy some voting codes when that website is up.

5. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm really glad they're helping us out again with a way to get cheap votes. The post makes it seem like they're going to do it the same as last year again though. I guess very few people used it to vote for other girls but I don't want to see them get screwed over again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

I got votes last year via the same team, hope this year to do the same.

7. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Did anyone catch Takamina's graduation concert earlier today? Even though she was cut off in the back for the majority, there was definitely a big management push for Haruppi showing itself. She was one of the members taking part in all the songs alongside Takamina, the senbatsu and the big graduated girls.
    If things keep going well into the SSK I think this could be her big chance to finally become a senbatsu regular.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. I saw her back there in the same senbatsu with the Kami-Grads and media senbatsu members. From River on through pretty much the rest of the concert.:^O^: I thought that was a very nice gesture, who ever made that call.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

And at the end, she got a personal message from TKMN on stage too!

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Yah, I saw that on the news clip...

if the video does not show watch the video here

I was like... hey... that's Haruppi at the beginning talkin to Takamina... and yup... she's cryin' again. :^^;: Anyway... I always thought these extended dramatic goodbyes on stage were weird when they are gonna see each other back stage in a few minutes anyway.

11. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

From her 7GoGo, cuteness overflow while reading Sashi's photo book.

Haruppi-Cute.JPG

12. abltrnc

abltrnc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Twitter:
    abltrnc
    She's so prettyyyyyy. Here's another picture of Haruppi reading Sasshi's PB :blush:

Attached Files:

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Haha. Great pic... I wonder which Sasshi photo she is looking at to make her appear so flummoxed. :XD:

I saw this pic from last week where she got to perform with everyone at some baseball thing.

[​IMG]

Couldn't find better pics or vids though... it just caught my eye since I think Haruppi always looks great in a sports jersey. :blush:

Also... saw this in the SSK thread...

8th? :awesome:

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not from some baseball game. This was actually from AKB's East vs West Concert. The noon concert before Takamina's Grad Concert. Blue Jerseys are AKB and SKE, Red is HKT and NMB.

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^well, the concert was treated liked a baseball game, even if it could barely be classified as such.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    From what I've seen from the AKB Tandoku concert, she seems to be less favored compared to Naachan, Tomu, Mako, Mion or even Ryoka, I mean she wasn't wearing a Media Senbatsu Uniform!

17. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well they're pushing Mion as the center of the group in the latest single, so that's not surprising. When was the Tandoku concert anyway? Haruppi's push in the main group has always been pretty erratic and inconsistent but I definitely think they're going to start placing her into the regular senbatsu soon. SSK could be the make or break point.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    March 26th. The day before Takamina's grad concert.

19. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    That was the AKB only concert? If so I can see why the other girls mentioned there were more favoured.

20. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    from Haruppi's G+
    60c1a18d-48ee-4d76-abdd-3be056acf93e.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1