TV / Radio CROW'S BLOOD (16/07/23 to 16/08/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 15, 2016.

1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Now I know why its called Crows Blood

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Actually I have a different opinion about this subject.

My believe is that they are not really dead in any biological meaning of the word. The problem is, as they were discussing in the first scene, if humans were able to avoid death and regenerate to the extent that we have seen, would we still be able to call them human? Wouldn't we start to see them as monsters? What effect could that have on them, psychologically.

I don't believe Maki is "gone" in the same sense as the undead, but the problem is that her condition prevents her from really connecting to other people. She's too different and is afraid of been treated as a "monster". That explains the odd behavior that we have seen until now.

3. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Now that I've read your comment, I now think that because she's afraid to interact so she turns them into what she is. I kinda doubt that because of the bit in the trailer where she starts floating in the air but it could be possible

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@avalanste @hugoa @Gekikara chan That's an interesting discussion there, but I just want to remind you guys to hide your spoilers when speaking of the storyline. There is a spoiler option. Other users and mods have asked to use it, so please do :"> You can edit your posts. Thanks!

5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So maybe Maki just needs is a hug.

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Where I can find the eng sub for the drama ep 1 and 2?

7. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    you can find subs for ep 1 on UKN48's website and for ep 2 on page 11 of this disscussion. (It's also on show48 but according to some people the HD is terrible)

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The initial scene in the first episode, the one taking place at the symposium about regenerative medicine, actually mentioned that part in the context of the Theseus Ship paradox (for those unfamiliar, read about it on Wikipedia). I guess some may have missed the reference since the scene was left out of the subs entirely.

If that prologue is a foreshadowing of anything, it means that the subjects with super regenerative powers may be the same as their old selves at first, but their humanity slowly slips away every time they have their damaged parts regenerated anew, brains in particular. Of course, it doesn't help that the infected also love self-harm, which increases the cycle of regenations.
    We'll see if that's true or not with Annin's character, since she has gone through that twice already.

Maki's behavior seemed to be still sane and reasonable during the scene where she confronts her father in the lab, however I don't know if it's yet another flashback scene like the many in episode 1. I guess the non-linear storytelling in the series is another of Darren's touches.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@Cisalpine88
    Yes, that makes sense. But I personally, prefer a psychological over a physical explanation.
    If we start seeing some type of physical changes to the subjects then your interpretation becomes the only option .

10. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

I think when their brains got regenerated the factor that makes human knows what is right or wrong is damaged

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

11. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If I remember, MatPat of Game Theory said that you can't regenerate Memories so perhaps Sakura might soon forgot who she is as the series goes by.

Plus has anyone seen that photo of Sakura with Black Blood literally flowing all over her face ala Resident Evil?

12. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Where did you find that picture?

13. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

I think he means the annin jumpscare dream part where they are on the tracks and sakura's face is full of black blood

14. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Oh then I've seen that picture on instagram

15. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

Oh btw u watch game theory nice me too

16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    And remember when I said about Sakura kissing Mayu, it was actually Sakura kissing Yuki's character's mom. The face just looked like Mayu tbh at 1st glance

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

the f everyone acting is so bad and cringey except sakura, but well what she only do is just doing stone face and imo its pretty easy and everyone can do that. kinda remind me of salt acting tbh, another stone face character lol

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well, I think the warning of using spoilers isn't taken seriously by many.

I hope you guys consider it everytime you post :^^;:
    Remember that some people might feel pissed if they read the spoiler unintentionally.

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Spoiler tag never shows up on my mobile. Better watch the episode first before coming here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk