MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Oh! Holy crap!~
    I already watched it earlier..
    WTF..
    I think the ABS-CBN will cover the auditions .. :asdfgh:
    This is gonna be crazy?!
    I think they gonna wait to finish PINOY BOYBAND SUPERSTAR to announced the auditions..
    I'm mad crazy about what am i saw earlier in the news .. I might be thinking about the location will be around in Quezon city area ..:confused::confused:
    What do you think guys?!??
    :huh:

2. Javen

Javen Kenkyuusei

LOL thats going to be a long time

anyways what are the chances that mnl48 will be very kpop influenced to attract mainstream audience

3. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I guess they going to take the risky side first.. Or like SNH do cover K-poppish music.. Who knows what's gonna be happened next..
    But HHE got great choice about choosing a media partner for this group.

4. MiMiPonpon

MiMiPonpon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    On the video they went to the parking lot of a mall right ?
    He said something about the theater and pointed on the parking area.
    can someone translate what he actually said there
    It might be a clue to the theater location

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Okada-san says that he wants the entrance of the theater to be in the parking area.

6. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I had a worry,

What will happen if some asshole/s do you some (God Forbid it) Crab Mentality to MNL48?

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

None.

MNL is going to be carefully watched by AKS after the whole SNH debacle, so all they'll do is cover AKB songs into Filipino (maybe throwing some Spanish and English in there).

If they haven't let JKT grow their own identity after all these years, MNL is not going to be any different (same for BNK and TPE).

8. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That mall is Centris, right?
    The one at the corner of Quezon Ave. and EDSA.

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If there planning to build the mall there I can also be next to Neutral Grounds where I get my 40k stuff and Citadel Paints.

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    This is one of the reasons the fans have been skeptical about it and others are already having second thoughts about it.

11. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I just finished watching the whole video and when i saw the ABS-CBN's logo i was like "Wait.. wut? Am i seeing things?" :lol:
    But i'm really happy that MNL got mentioned on a Japanese news because this means that this is a good sign! But really.. ABS-CBN.. :^^;:
    I think this thing is inevitable.. that's just what i think but i really hope that this thing will not happen to MNL.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    From a man who limped his way from Marketing 101 in school (Really, Marketing is real hard especially if your Prof. is a Veteran who has seen it all and will tear you apart if something is missing in your report):

Paulo (I think he is Half Filipino, is he? If not what's his real Japanese name) must have been aiming for the most number of publicity for MNL48. And despite ABS having a piece of !@#$ treatment of some of their stars, he had to choose them over TV-5 and GMA

(Because TV-5 Lacks enough publicity)

(GMA: Aldub *enough said*)

I can understand from a business perspective why he chose ABS.

PS: If Mocha Uson dares shows her face in MNL48 in anyway... well... it's gonna be Team Byx all over again my fellow brethren and sisters. *Grabs Shotgun and Axe*

13. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    But isn't it better if they'll just become "network-neutral"? In that way they can promote themselves, perform, or even have a show anywhere because we all know that some Filipinos (families too) are very loyal to their favorite network to the point of like for example, GMA loyalists hate/doesn't support ABS's artist and that's the same with ABS loyalists too (*cough*the-war-between-eat-bulaga-and-showtime-fans*cough*). And i really think that being binded with a network, especially to ABS who i noticed that they are really strict to their artist, really have some disadvantages.

(But i'm just clearing myself here that i am not a supporter of either networks because tbh i doesn't use TV that much since i got into college lol. I only watched the news xD) *flies away~*

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    What if Team BYX saw it from a mile away? I guess it backfires on them.

I don't know but I assume that there will be roadblocks along the way to success so we'll never know if they won't give it a shot.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  15. Javen

Javen Kenkyuusei

That doesn't sound like a sound business plan....
    What's wrong with aldub???

16. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

They can't afford to be network-neutral. They need a big media partner for the audition to turn heads.

Besides we don't know the nature of their partnership yet so it is difficult to speculate.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

17. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I have nothing solid against Aldub.

Just not my mug of beer...

(I still hate the Pabebe wave. I get the same feeling I get from choking ester c tablets when I see Yaya do the wave.... it just looks so... pathetic to me.... but I chose to ignore and tolerate and not hate them. Cuz really, my foundations are as built on sandy land)

18. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    isn't ABS CBN. the channel/network where Team 8 performed? with the Vice Ganda? so, it's not shocking that network would be the one to handle the audition.

19. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Yep. To this day I don't know if that was part of their schedule or someone got them on the show.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

20. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Do you mean that guesting at Showtime and nobody even know them or cheered for them because the audiences present at that time doesn't have a clue who they are. Poor Nanamin even got ignored when she said "Mabuhay".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.