Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL, that game must be too much for Sugai-sama, since she is scared of ghost so much... But very cute and fun reaction.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

23:48
    Fuu: "She's coming from behind, Ganbatte!"
    Good job Fuu. Panicked Sugai sure entertain us, eh? :awesome:

3. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    That cat is hilarious.

It was fun watching Sugai play the game. I wish we could have seen every person play the game but... Sugai was a good choice, I think! Her playing had a lot of tension ~*~

4. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

CtHMGE-UkAAIBoN.jpg

Sugai Yuuka and Moriya Akane will appear on NHK E (Educational) TV's program, "Otona e Novel"/(オトナヘノベル), on October 6th. The program runs from 19:25 to 19:55 JST.
    http://www6.nhk.or.jp/otona/

YukkaNen !

5. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Talk Stage

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Absolutely fantastic new gravure of Yukka from Hustle Press. Just the right amount of softening to emphasize her elegant beauty.
    https://hustlepress.co.jp/keyakizaka46_72/

And today on her blog there's this wonderful pic of her with her brother Tom. Yukka's learned ojou-sama aspect is outweighed by her animal grace, and her cat nature helps balance her horse nature:

mobXLgAcm.jpg

Is she looking even prettier because she knows she's in the front line for the next single? (Just a wild surmise -- no inside info.)

We also learn for the first time from Hustle Press that she played keyboard in a band that was popular at her high school, doing pieces by Ikimonogakari and from K-on, as well as a couple of original songs by the guitarist.

7. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

The preview for Otona e Novel episode next week is here!
    http://www6.nhk.or.jp/otona/

The topic is "What kind of woman that irritates you the most ?"

Ouch, such a sensitive topic [hehe]
    I wonder what kind of answer that elegant, lady-like Sugai-sama will give ?

8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    A preview of Yuuka's Marquee magazine gravure!

[​IMG]

9. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Wow, what a lovely picture! I am happy that she is getting a shoot with some horses. The dress is really pretty too. Actually, I was thinking earlier that I liked Sugai at the beginning, but I always just associated her with horses. Recently, I feel like I have gotten to know a lot more about Sugai outside of that confined context, and for that I am happy. It is sort of like how Suzumoto wanted to leave behind the chestnut thing for a little in order to have more character away from just that. However, at the end of the day, it is good to see them return their origin character after establishing themselves a little more. Especially because it feels more genuine rather than gimmicky because you no longer see them in a one-dimensional way. So, after coming to like Sugai more and more seeing her apart from the horse context, it is nice to see her afresh in the image again.

10. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Sharing because I just love sugai-sama's facial expression here or just the way her eyebrows are moving, from the latest keyakake episode.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, that was a great passage. The way she burst out, and the dramatic arm, also helped make it so striking. Whether the talk of the front line is just rumour or actual reality, she seems to me to be on a roll these days. And this still image from 3:21 is making the rounds. A different kind of tongue-out image, not intentional, but just moistening her lips, slightly nervously, as they discussed how (or whether) she could defuse the ojou-sama image:

r0ZIQRf_Z640w.jpg

And don't miss her new Hustle Press spreads:
    the newest one: https://hustlepress.co.jp/keyakizaka46_73/
    and the one from last week: https://hustlepress.co.jp/keyakizaka46_72/

I've admired how she has accepted people making fun of what is actually a slight speech defect and has turned it into a plus for her. She really is quite lady-like and has traditional Japanese courtesy and ability to maintain a harmonious feeling, even in this unusual context. I myself quite objected to the hosts laughing at her for not being able to pronounce a sound that doesn't exist in actual Japanese ("tyu"; she turns it into "chyu"). This was a number of shows ago, but has apparently turned into a thing at handshake events, people asking her to pronounce the words she can't.

However, it's no use for her to try to deny she's an ojou-sama, since she clearly is. I think she should just thank people for saying so, rather than being embarrassed. She can concentrate on not putting on airs, but continuing to treat people like equals.

12. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Otona e Novel

Yuuka and Akanen
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mod note: Please use thumbnails when photos are oversized.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yukka will take part in an equestrian tournament in Shizuoka on Saturday. The tournament will be covered on a sports show on TBS TV (which broadcasts KeyaKake). 2channel comments think this is as big a deal as Techi-Neru appearing on popular TV shows recently. Lots of general viewers. Recorded Saturday, broadcast on a later Saturday.

Like a couple of commenters, I wonder if she has had time to practice. In any case, she and Wolfram will be there. Can't help but feel a lot of respect for her, for keeping her riding up and for having the guts to bring her two worlds together like this. Source.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Over the past 24 hours or so, Yukka has posted twice in her blog about the competition. Apparently she is going to be doing some jumping, which she hasn't done before (just dressage before, I think) and has a different horse, not Wolfram. But she says she has been practicing and hopes for a good result. She will do her absolute best, she says.

In her first post, she invited people to come and support her, but spent a lot of time explaining that horses are fearful creatures and sudden noises, movements, or flashes of light (camera flashes) can disturb them. Today she came back to just asking people to come, and dispensed with the warnings. The competition starts at 3pm Saturday, which is in about nine hours.

Here are a couple of photos of her with her horse, and her preparing to practice a jump:

mobOwBivT640.jpg mobxgVS7g.jpg

EDIT: Tweets from the event say her ride is over. The program shows that she is riding for a riding club in Chiba called Hokuso Farm. This event is in Shizuoka. Her horse is called "Terekishio". No info on how she did, and the Tweeter has stopped taking photos, out of consideration for the official reportage. Here she is on her way to the course:

CuyfamPUIAAqIAl_640w.jpg

Neru, Habu and Fuu-chan were there to support her. She placed seventh out of 20 riders, but was in the group that got over a thousand points, and apparently got some kind of award. A rider from the same club won: 42-year-old Kahara Tomomi, who is/was a pop singer.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

[​IMG]
    Yucca sama
    Congratulation
    :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    very cool, nice job :1st: