TV / Radio Cabasuka Gakuen (2016/10/29 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    • Wait, what? is that Black using eyeglass? What's the meaning of this? First, Center, then Nezumi, Kojiharu, Black. Who's next? This show brings half of the Four Heavenly Queens from MG1. Come on, girls, give your juniors more screen time.
    • Inaba, you lucky bastard.....

2. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    • Kojiharu's appearance tho. I laughed so much at that part. Every part actually, this is like the funniest episode even though i don't understand most of what they are saying.
    • Why is Black/Yukirin always lurking around the cabaret? Hmm
    • Nana's scene with that megane man is always so cute (just for me) but i'm sensing something from that man, idk just my gut feeling.

3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    • More sure now the “light in her eyes” thing is intentional.
    • First season the gimmick was “each episode Maeda faces one big name of current AKB”. I guess we're seeing a similar idea here, since in this version the main stars are the juniors, in each episode we have a big name senior as the guest. Is Salt the finale, considering she's center in the theme song?
    • And by the way, if you think about it, being a famous hostess is completely consistent with Kojiharu's guest spot on season 4!
    • Seems Black is doing the “leaving the old me behind” thing?
    • Who's next? (In the preview.) I don't recognise the nose. First look at the veil I thought that would be Black but it really doesn't look like Yukirin when she pulls it down.
    • Seems in the end the young programmer won't have anything to do with the murders, I'm thinking he'll get in a different kind of trouble, like stealing or borrowing money to spend in the club.
    • Is it too much hope we'll get a special cameo by at least one graduate? I'd pay good money to see Gekikara or Sado putting their take on it, or even just checking the place out. Gakuran could come as a customer [hehe]

4. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    • i feel like kato rena will be on the next episode too, lol Juri,Ryoka,Mako are searching for her well she's still team hinabe...[​IMG]
    • Also the man with naachan is so mysterious, im gonna bet that he killed kaotan or he knows what happen to her or saionji

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i want gekikara too, salt is pretty much confirm to have cameo to this season maybe @ last episode...

6. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Hey guys idk if I should be double posting on the Matsumura Kaori page or this one BUT
    I just have a question (as she is my OSHI!)
    why is Kao-tan is on the show with a newspaper ad for like a split second (like r they like light heartedly making fun of her "scandal"

Video link (episode with kojiharu)
    if the video does not show watch the video here - 16:17

(EDIT: Sorry Idk how to resize photos)

Mod note: Sorry, we arent going to resize it for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Do you know Kenny from South Park?

8. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    Yes ofc lololol, wait does she die??? or like something

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She was murdered and they're investigating it. But you have some delicious subtitles here if you want to know more.

10. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    *Sorry for everyone who else is following the thread, I don't wanna create a chain convo*
    Do you have subtitles to the show OMG I have been looking everywhere for them!!

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You just have to go back a few pages in this thread. They're easy to find, because they're delicious.

12. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    OMG THANK YOU!, Yes they are delicious!!!
    Btw I just have mentioned / love they picked Kao-tan as it lololol

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Cabasuka Gakuen showroom event https://www.showroom-live.com/event/kyabasuka_sr
    Basically between these 11 member, I believe 1st place will be on the final episode.
    大家 志津香(AKB48 チームA)Oya Shizuka
    小嶋 菜月(AKB48 チームA)Kojima Natsuki
    佐々木 優佳里(AKB48 チームA)Sasaki Yukari
    中村 麻里子(AKB48 チームA)Nakamura Mariko
    篠崎 彩奈(AKB48 チームK)Shinozaki Ayana
    中田 ちさと(AKB48 チームK)Nakata Chisato
    藤田 奈那(AKB48 チームK)Fujita Nana
    茂木 忍(AKB48 チームK)Mogi Shinobu
    湯本 亜美(AKB48 チームK)Yumoto Ami
    田名部 生来(AKB48 チームB)Tanabe Miku
    伊豆田 莉奈(AKB48 チーム4)Izuta Rina

The event period will be from 11/14 17:00 - 11/16 23:59

Personally I want either Kojima Natsuki, Shinozaki Ayana, or Nakata Chisato to win it if I assume the role is a hostess. But the winner will probably be Sasaki Yukari.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  14. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Yes, the winner will get a starring on the last episode and getting her own hostess alias.
    Good for them! Maybe it's more like how Maachun got hers as Biliken before. Getting their own alias, yet just come out for no more than 1 minutes. :shifty:
    Well, i hope even with that small time they got, it worth for those who won it.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    For some reason the show is getting better/interesting every week.
    Now it's Black! I wonder who else are going to appear? I hope not Akimoto Sayaka, Gakuran, Gekikara and Sado because turning into hostess is OOT for their character #IMO. Shibuya, maybe?

16. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    What the hell is Kato Rena doing?? Lol, Black in episode 5

17. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Highly doubt any of those girls will appear since they've all graduated, have their own careers to worry about and most likely wouldn't make a comeback for a hostess show.

18. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    But they'll make priorities, whichever that can pay them well and the time slot is good, they may do it, otherwise no.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i'm still wondering how nanase will play a role in all of this.I haven't seen her since episode 1 so i hope she gets back into this soon.]

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Pretty sure she won't. The text on screen when she reached Majijo described it as a throwaway gag referring to the fact that all real Majisuka seasons until now started with a mysterious new student as the main plot point, but this one will be different.

It could of course be misdirection, but complex storytelling is hardly a production value associated with this series, so I wouldn't count on it.