MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    Until they improve the application process and filter all these useless and troll entries, I'm convinced that this phase of the auditions is nothing but a huge marketing stunt for free promotion on social media.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If only MNL management or whoever is in charge of the audition checks the applications lol. The audition would have to go on pending until it is confirmed so that it is not some kind of "Takamina" troll [hehe]

I suggest all those that posted about them joining the audition to ether delete their account right now or remove all their posts. Like @xcrossfacekillahx was saying, if you're unlucky, an anti might hunt you down and burn you with it.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

if the video does not show watch the video here

I first stumbled upon this girl's channel when she posted a Love Trip reaction video and I found her again. I believed she said she's joining MNL48? Personally, I think her skills to dance and sing is pretty good. There were some flaws like off key but what can we do. Half of the 48G can't even pull off a song without lip syncing [hehe]

Edit: A girl that fan girls over Takamina that has over 7K followers on Instagram auditioned for MNL48 and was given a shoutout by an over 23K Instagram fan page. What a great way to start off their career.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

http://mnl48.ph/profile/Ashley Cloud
    This is her. :)

5. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    What if they are not deleting their account yet here because they are watching us :lol: But really, they should delete all of their SNS especially if they know that there is something that can be use against them if they are really serious in becoming an idol. Entertainment world is a dirty business after all, antis will do anything to pull you down especially here at PH so just be careful to our aspirants.

6. rocchan_48

rocchan_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What a hype yesterday!!!!! :D :D Thank you Starmarie and AKB48 Team 8 for the amazing performance!

7. Aya Minami

Aya Minami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's actually really good for someone who has not been trained. With just enough votes I bet she can make it to the top 48:) best of luck to her!

8. sakuratanmayuyu

sakuratanmayuyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    seriously, i'm so pissed with this system. what's with those applicants who have their pictures hiding their faces? and cosplaying? i can't get the sense. you should post pictures where we can see your true face. this is an audition.

i hope mnl did it the traditional way, like how bnk held their auditions.
    this way, their debut is no longer a surprise to us. i'm more excited with bnk

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They banked on the system of likes because the page had a lot of likes for every 100,000 likes they post it like a milestone. To think that this is how the audition process will go is beyond me. All we can do is to make sure that the real fangirls get the most likes and make it past the initial round.

10. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    This is the problem because most of those legit fan of AKB are not so popular against those who are cosplayers. Cosplayers have a lot of backups with them like FB friends, Twitter and IG followers and such because they are cosplayers, as simple as that. They'll just post some "Ate, Kuya please like my profile here then share it with your friends too" then baaam! tons of likes. This scenario feels nostalgic during my highschool days where my friend didn't win a school contest because she doesn't get enough likes at her picture because she's not that popular at our school, the one who win is that girl with a lot of friends at FB even tho my friend outdo her in talents and other aspects. This scenario is like what MNL audition process now and it is so frustrating.

@HibiyaLine Don't worry, you don't need to say sorry everytime you post. This is a forum so you are welcome to say your thoughts as long as it doesn't break the rules.

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, 48 girls will be accepted?? And i still don't get how the audition works lmao why not just a reguler one or if you want exposure, make it a tv show like JKT's 2nd & 3rd Gen Audition or smth (or atleast make the voting after physical training and stuff)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

The influx of new members here in this topic is amazing..

13. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    The girl on this YT has a resemblances on some 48 idol group, beby chaesara anadila of JKT48 & Moeka takakura of NGT48
    I hope she's on the top 48 on MNL applicants

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  14. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There will be a final of 48 girls at the end of all of this mess but before they become 48 there will a 200 girls first that will be chosen by the people through that app, those top 200 who have the most likes will go to the next stage and i think that's where they will meet Aki-P. Aki-P will segregate the trolls and the rightful girls and only 100 will go to the next stage. Those 100 will undergo a strict training until the general election where only 48 girls will become an official member. I read too at the earlier post that there will be a KKS so 48 winners and some consolation for the KKS. And about your other question, that's what baffling us too because why undergo a complicated audition when a normal and traditional way of audition is way better and time-saving. BNK finished theirs without any problem, too bad that they need to halt their activities for now but that's understandable.

15. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I was thinking of that too..
    But my speculation is this:
    The MNLapp plus will be act as first round application
    And MNL operation team /technical staffs will select and choose top 100 with more like will choose for the second round
    Second round will be the screening stage with song and dance in front of aki-p and
    The final round the training round for the debut single release of MNL48 and 48 girls..

16. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As Japanese news previously posted here tell us about 64 girls will be accepted......
    maybe the selected 48 will be the 1st Gen and the other consolation 16 will KKS........
    Just my speculations

17. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Wait.... So Aki P will physically come here?

Oh boy that would be the day!

18. 48groupgroupie

48groupgroupie Kenkyuusei

19. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I hope he brings an AKB member as a guest judge too!

(Can we PM and talk about heresy and space marines together? I can tell you about a relationship between AKB48 and Warhammer 40k)

plus 'God Emperor Akimoto Yasushi' lol

20. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

How about Akimoto Sayaka as a judge? Then she become the mentor of new members? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.