AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What Blu-ray region are you in? Both Japan and the US are region A/1 for Blu-rays, but different regions for DVDs, so I buy Blu-rays so I don't have to hassle with trying to defeat any codes.

Region A: America (all of it, from North to South), Japan, Korea, South East Asia

For singles (DVDs), I have a program on my computer that will make a backup copy, and in doing so it strips the region codes off.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Anyone knows that has sponsorship contract between AKB48 Group & G+ expired or something? Members that joined 2015 & afterward haven't got G+ accounts including 2nd gen draftees, NGT48, SKE48 7th gen, NMB48 5th gen, HKT48 4th gen, also 4th & 5th gen of JKT48.

Actually I use G+ when I'd like to send some messages to my oshimens. :cry: Still confused how to send messages to my NGT48 oshimen. :cry:

3. TysonTee

TysonTee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the single that have vote ticket cannot be purchase via online ? (foreign)

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I think all 48G Blu-rays are region-free. The region here in Europe is different to Japan, it's B, but I've never yet had a 48G Blu-ray fail to play. However I believe that all 48G DVDs are set to region 2 but as that's the same one used in Europe it's not an issue for me.

5. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    And for now the Request Hour votings just ended last week wed 2pm jst

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You can buy them online. CDJapan, Amazon.jp, ect...

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

On the SKE48 Documentary Blu Ray is the regular documentary and Re Stories part1/part 2. What is the difference between regular documentary and Re Stories?

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Is it possible for AKB48 Group and Aki-P to hire a world top DJ to make song for them? I know J-Soul Brothers & some Kpop groups have done it.

I began to think it since that telolet thingy went viral, especially for idols & DJs.

They should make a song titled telolet that sounds EDM for JKT48.

9. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    If I were to sing an AKB48 song in english, how hard would it be?

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

depends what you mean. you want to make up lyrics for it? JKT already has some translated into english. You could check the lyrics for those.

(I have a half-done project writing accurate english lyrics for akb songs....half-done for like 3 years...lol)

11. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Is Mouri P. working for AKS?. He seems very persistence making a new show like he never gets bored.

12. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Has your oshi ever been triggered? They are so nice and rarely break character. Would be very interesting to see.

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thing with showbiz is you'll never be able to tell whether it was an act or real. There was that one time Shinoda Mariko flipped out on a variety show (shunkan akb I think) and legit scared a member and apologized afterward - but I think it was in the script for her to surprise them. There's also stony silences sometimes when a MC asks a touchy personal question or says something insulting. But since the girls are trained to act a certain way on camera - their emotions always run through a filter first - we will never know what actually bothers them unless they say so on their mobame or something.

14. Riz121003

Riz121003 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Maybe, That's the most elite school In Japan,if she does studied there I'm gonna make sure beat Einstein Stephen Hawking, Da Vinci intelligence to makes that school acknowledge my intelligence in order to meet Oku

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Anyone remember who were the ones that voiced McDonald's commercial? I only remember Yuihan

16. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Okabe Rin, Yamada Nanami, Gyoten Yurina, Sato Nanami, Nakano Ikumi, Yokomichi Yuri, Sakaguchi Nagisa and Kuranoo Narumi.

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Anyone knows where to find full clip of Paruru last stage performance recently? I know nico nico streamed it live that day but I was busy. Hopefully there are subs tho. (Good if english or chinese but if no choice japanese) or worse none. But ill take any footage. Youtube has 0

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are links in Paruru's thread (that would seem to be the obvious place to find them).

It is also on the website that posts lots of 48 videos.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    There were these shows in the old time where members from teams were randomly invited to restaurant and discussed about themselves/AKB.
    I watched them at the time but my Japanese wasn't good at the time. I want to rewatch them

This was around Original or Takahashi/Akimoto/Kashiwagi Teams.

What show was it ? Anybody remember?
    Thanks!