Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    only one other than hirate? isn't it also sugai. Neru's really sticks out though. I'm not sure if it's a bad or good thing yet.

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Just saying... i hate EDM songs in any language... even if Keyaki is doing it :(
    Also, i really dislike the "boku wa iyada". But to be fair, the song actually pay for the name to me...

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what's for sure, it doesn't make the unanimity in the fandom for the first time. That itself tells that Fukyouwaon is not the anticipated track we all hoped for. What i noticed the most on japanese side, is "It's good, but". Or "Surume song" which means cuttlefish, a snack that doesn't strike by the taste at first but become better and better over time. For the moment Influenza is better than Fukyouwaon.

That tells how much i was used to get blow away by keyakizaka every time. I want them to go wild and step into things never done before. And having this track put me back on earth. "It's good, but..." it's a normal song.

Now it's time to let techi take a rest and give the center to someone else.

4. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    I enjoy listen to this song but this not make an impact like the previous single (although few beat is really good), after listening like 10 times, I can't even remember the melody or the beat. I guess this time we must wait for the miracle between Takahiro, Keya and the MV to elavate this song to general. I just hope this single will be like the 2nd single when all the coupling song slay

5. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I like it IMO, but not as much impact as the last 3 singles. Techi's "boku wa yada" is really good, but the second one is kinda so-so

Hoping for Takahiro to make it a great song by putting all the moves he didn't use on SakamichiAKB song lol haha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    A lot of people seem to disagree but I'm very happy with Neru's Yada. So what if it's cute.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just look at it this way. SaiMajo is great, SekaiAi is good, Futari is great, F***u is good, so the 5th single should be great again :)
    I'm waiting for the choreo tho. Hearing the song, I have a high hope for the choreo to be really good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, at least the provocative title is not wasted. They did have the guts to do something unexpected and sow discord among the fandom.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS

Link DM

10. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Japan treats EDM pretty well, how do you think Perfume are one of the most liked idol groups? Their Flash kinda did great last year but I think Fukyouwaon won't smash or something, it'll do just okay. But the MV probably will be a hit.

I have high hopes for the choreography because that's what Japan actually cares about. And not in a "we need amazing and complex polished choreo" way but in a "it's amazing and easy to learn without focusing on learning".
    Hoshino Gen's Koi's half of success belongs to its virus dance. Silent Majority's too, all the covers and fans following the steps during performances.

Anyway, I still love the song so much. I like EDM overall, and this one is on simpler side but it's good. Inochi and Nandome are some of Nogi's best singles that were heavily influenced by EDM, Perfume's discography is one of the best out of the japanese idols. So there are fans of that genre too, oh and Eurovision gave us quite a lot of bops.

11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    lack of Nanachanzu makes me sad.

12. eseneting

eseneting Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuyangyuzhuo
    i really like neru's yada too :hehe: you need cute yada between two fierce yada lol

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

boku wa yada ~ :^^;: i also quite likes to it

don't complain too much about that song, it gonna kill the nice mood, if you complain too much about it right now, you may not have a new idea to write a complaint about the next single, so save your complaint and write it later, don't like it, just go and listen your Bber songs somewhere else

baby baby ohh~

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gocchisama -- As far as I recall, Keyakizaka fandom has never been united in praise of a new single. The initial reaction to Silent Majority was so-so. The reaction to SekaAi was similar to this, with general distaste for the poetry reading. Even for Futari Saison, people made fun of "Saison" and of Techi's dance. Just how it is. I'll wait for things to settle out and for huge numbers on YouTube for the MV. Hey, maybe I'll come to hate it. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

lovers or hater, don't forget to push the button on youtube, it usefull, easy and free:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Only if you are in Japan... Region blocked, remember?

When do they usually upload the MV?

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Last time it was quite late, I think. I guess not in the next week or so.

18. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Last single they release c/w in the showroom 1 week before the single . Perhaps next week we will have MV.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

tired to use VPN things ...:fp: usually they gonna make it officialy to youtube within a week or shorter after the official mv of the song is being released to public. if about the mv, they usually will give us the teaser about the mv before it will be fully released

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Since there's about 3 more weeks before the release i thought they are going to be quicker in showing the songs and MVs :/

https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46ch/status/842957504690737152

Lots of positive response on Oda's and Yone's singing voice, a lot people commented that their voice matches the music.