Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A poster in 2ch who claims to be an insider said this

音源だけでは賛否両論かな? Pro and con about the music?
    MVまで余裕こいてていいよ It all will stop when you see the MV

坂道AKBがダンスナンバー? Sakamichi AKB dance number?
    インフルエンサーが高速ダンス?Influencer's fast paced dance?

あははははは Hahahahahahah
    21人の進化が止まらない…… You cannot stop these 21 people from evolving

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Does it mean the mv will evolve beyond those two??
    OMG i'm so thrilled, have high expectation for this couple weeks waiting for the MV released

3. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't want to get my hopes too high but that post dgkcgjkn

The beat of course suggests a dance that is as difficult as UZA and River, but let me not expect something mind-blowing, omg.

4. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I expect the mv would be cooler than saimajo? That would be great..

5. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That 2chaner is as confident as a demon king hahaha

Anyways, while listening to the song, i keep seeing giant mechas in my head. Lol

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it's just a suggestion, you wanna hear the single song, but didn't like it? why even bother yourself writing bad remarks here, that's even more unwelcome:glare:

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    hold on if i understand this correctly, you are trying to say that criticism is not allowed here?

are you kidding me

8. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    People who didnt like the song is a fan like you thought, he just have different opinion. Doesn't mean they can't post their opinion here :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I don't want to expect much but I hope this is true because so far, this is my least favorite (based on impact) out of all the singles haha

So I'm expecting that the MV will remove my doubts hahaha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

10. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    In my opinion, W-Keyakizaka no Uta is much better than Fukyou Waon. It might have to do with my tastes probably, but the lyrics, the instrumental and everything is much better.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for posting. I'm interested in the way they tune voices that are off-pitch. When you hear that happening, I'd be grateful if you'd post about it. Especially with Neru on the one hand and with the Yuichans on the other. My feeling is that they do it with both, although of course more with Neru. I loved the sound of Neru's Mata Atte Kudasai, especially some sweet phrases, but always felt it was a cooperative accomplishment of Neru and the engineers. I've seen it said that something like Autotune is used on almost all idol music. Can it be used live, as well?

@too much idea -- Thanks for the word from the "insider." If that really is ゲリラ茸 ("guerilla mushroom"??) he seems to actually be an insider of some kind. I loved that long laugh. When I listen to this song, all I see is dance, dance, dance. There are so many passages and movements that sound like pure set-up for dance scenes. I almost feel tired for the members already, lol. Of course, since what I hear is Bollywood -- and since this is K46 + Takahiro -- I see amazing group work. I'm expecting to know by next weekend, if not before.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Why bother quote my opinion first?even say it was not welcome here, i tell you it's just suggestion, you pick, i respond, hell yeah, why not?[hehe]

feel so addictive to the beat sound of the new song, great:blush:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

lol cmon anything is better than that :p

14. ikand

ikand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    First of all, 90% of pop songs are autotuned, even the greatest singer like Adele and Michael Buble use autotune on their recording. For them it's really just to polish the sound as most of the listeners got used to this 'polished' vocal and it has become a trend in the industry to polish everything just because they can. Basically what is involved with autotune are pitch correction and timing. So the more natural it sounds, the less processing was used to the vocal. To be frank, Neru is not one of the better singer as far as her voice and technique goes. That's why her voice in Mata Atte Kudasai sounds unique. While some found it cute, some found it too heavily processed while Yuichanzu can do ballad like Bob Dylan effortlessly without sounding unnatural. Luckily the producer knew what to do with that and gave her a song that suits her voice just right.

As for live performance, I found out through my observation (could be wrong) that they use some equipment to combine both the real voice and the recording. To put it simply, once they're out of tune the recording will kick in to backup the performance and vice versa. It's like a crossover between both to keep the performace natural.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ikand -- Thanks so much for this info. To defend Neru, she and I both know she can't sing very well. But that doesn't mean her singing can't be entertaining and even moving, with or without engineering. I don't like singing that's out of tune, so the polishing helped my enjoyment of Neru that time. But pop music that is too perfect sounds dead to me. I'm not even much of a fan of Yuichans for that reason. And in TIF last summer, and even in the a capella part of the one-man live, I found them just enough off-tune for it to be annoying. Whereas Neru honestly way off-tune was at least as acceptable, somehow. To me. Others have more reasonable taste, lol.

I do have another question that may or may not lie within your expertise. In the West, there's often a producer who decides how a song should sound and works with the engineer to make it sound that way. Do you have any idea who plays the producer's role in Japanese idol music? The way different groups sound must be related to how they are produced -- to a sort of sound design -- it seems to me.

To bring this around to Fukyouwaon, it seems to me that someone must have been responsible for deciding on the instrumentation (real or virtual) and how it was employed. The song sounds so different from their others.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

with or without tuning, neru voice is cute, it's japan, nothing is unusual, we had people lining up just for miku, and so do to neru:^^;:

17. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane

For me, I was thinking, these girls are singing about breaking boundaries and making a new world, and they're not even allowed to have boyfriends ;) But I've found that Keyaki's songs tend to speak to me in the moment, to whatever issues I might be facing.

I'm personally unsure about the song, but I love Keyaki and it's about more than just the songs, anyway Futari grew on me as well! But this one is more like Otona than it is Sajo Majo in likability. I've listened 3 times now, and there are little gems (like Neru's boku wa iyada). Judgement reserved until MV!

18. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this song makes me think of fight scenes. all i imagine is a battle royale.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't hear the resemblance to be honest.

Tapatalk を使用して私の D6503 から送信