AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    img2010102015195871.jpg

AKB48 x Weekly Playboy 2010.11.30 (separate magazine issue from regular Weekly Playboy issues, e.g. 2010.11.11 (2011 #44 issue) that is related to this special)

Does anybody have full scans of these? It seems I can't find it anywhere as of now. It may have been there on Stage48 back in 2010, but over time we've seen image services being deprecated over time (Imageshack is now a paid service and, eventually, the pictures have been deleted), and now I can't find them, except for below:

000.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

For reference, this is the (regular) Weekly Playboy 2010.11.01 issue that would be the basis for the special AKB48 x Weekly Playboy issue as a follow-up:
    01 resized.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

(Man, I do really miss those AKB48 girls that have since graduated. :cry:)

2. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hello. I wanted to ask if anyone knows in wich akbingo/akb 0ji 59fun episode does Jurina first appears. I watched it some time ago but i can't find it anymore

3. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

AKB 0ji 59fun ep21 (airtime 25.August 2008 / recording 2.August) together with Oya Masana.

Main part of that ep. is about Meetan's single

4. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you!

5. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Hi I'm fairly new to 48G and I want to vote for my oshi this comming SSK. I just wanna ask where can I buy CD with voting codes online and when will it be available?

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^CD Japan is an option!Yoou can pre-order them an normally they will send them around the May 31th!
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

7. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

So it's available already with the vote codes? but I'm quite confused with the Type A-E and regular / limited edition.
    What is the difference of the following:
    Type A - E
    Regular Edition and Event Ticket, Limited Edition

I'm assuming the event ticket with limited edition is the one with the code?

EDIT: Planning to buy Shoot Sign or other older single if there is a code

8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    All the types/editions of the voting single come with a voting code, the difference between regular and limited is that regular comes with a random photo and limited with a hs application ticket. For this single there are only 3 types, A,B and C, and the differences are the b-sides songs .The voting single is Negaigoto no Mochigusare, any other single wont come with a voting code.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

So that's how it is. Thanks really appreciate it.

EDIT: Last follow up question.

So if I pre-order the new single now it comes up with a voting code right?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yep :chuffed:. Keep in mind that the voting period ends in about 2 weeks after the release of the single.

11. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Alright! Thanks! Goodbye Wallet :( :lol:

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I believe this is the voting period.

2017年5月30日(火)10:00 ~ 2017年6月16日(金)15:00

http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/about

There are also ways to buy codes without the CDs.

P.S. There is a thread for the SSK, where some of this was discussed.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  13. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    What happened to the 8th generation members? I'm out of the loop

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

14. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    To put it simply, most of them got fired. But not all of them, like people like to say. Four graduated on their own and then there was the 3rd Kenkyuusei Selection which got rid of 10 8th gen girls. One was later dismissed for taking a purikura with a fan and then the last member was pushed out in the 5th KKS Selection. It's hard to find English info on why this happened. There's rumors of bullying, laziness, and being part of AKB for the wrong reasons.

Some English stuff I did find beyond old forum posts saying they had bad attitudes was an interview with Togasaki. He said "Because we've had experience with the 8th gen members, so I will gather all of [9th gen members] up and told them that such behaviours are unacceptable." The translation is wonky but you get the point.

While I'm in this thread, does anybody have any source that states Yuihan originally applied for the 8th gen? I've heard it around but it almost seems too good to be true that our GM was almost potentially wiped from AKBhistory.

15. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

Hi ! I'm not new to AKB but there's still things I don't understand :^^;:
    Can someone explain how the handshake slots work ? Some people say that if a girl is in such slot it proves she's popular ect ect... I'm lost

16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Handshake events are generally separated into 1.5 hour slots so you buy tickets for a specific slot to go see the member during that time.

The reason why different members have different number of slots on a day is supply and demand. A popular member will naturally have more fans / fans going to her more times so they are assigned more slots, whereas assigning more slots to less popular members doesn't make sense when they have not even filled their current slots up yet.

Some slots closer to the early to mid afternoon will inevitably have more people since not everyone wants to go to handshake early morning or into the evening, so for example slot 3/4 is a more popular, easily filled slot than 7/8.

There's also the A/B slots for the upcoming vote single where slot A is the normal 1.5 hours and B is only 1 hour. Naturally, if you are a more popular member you would be assigned A since there is a higher demand for your handshakes.

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

She didn't pass the audition.
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKB48のオーディション

18. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hello, which site should I use to order CDs if I lives in Japan? I've heard that some sites have late shipping and this is ssk single so I want to make sure they arrive on time for the voting. Also, in CD stores I don't find a lot of AKB, or only some old stuff, is this a common thing?

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I guess your safest bet is still CD Japan but I could be wrong