Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Would you mind posting that evidence then?

2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Just remembered one thing about Ogiyuka's fanbase. Isn't she one of two in NGT beside Nakai whose almost sold all 24 round of handshake events?

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

"But but but I don't hate Naanya!!!!!"
    yet you take any chance to drag her for years, and even now, months after her grad LOL
    Talk about being pathetic eh. Move on.

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

And where is Nakai in this preliminary? :shifty:

• Like Like x 1
  5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^can you post those links?
    If it turns out to be a sham after their confirmation, that be the end of sounsenkyo.

Yeah and Rika is in the 80s and Ogiyuka is #1. Sold out means nothing.

6. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    There's no evidence the votes were counted, but there r evidence of being able to just back page and vote again, over and over. Whether the votes actually count is a whole diff story. Also I want to clear up that using the NGT Mobile acc doesn't mean only NGT members reap from this...you can use that acc to vote for anyone.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaaaay, I knew that would bring you here. :XD:
    It's all in good fun. If you find that offensive, stay away from the chat during election day. [hehe]

Also, personal insults? Cute.

8. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Right, it sounds like a simple UI glitch in the app, that makes it appear you are voting multiple times, but on the system side only a single vote is counted.

There was an actual bug in 2013 with the NMB48 app, which they announced and fixed. In that case, users were using the same email/phone to buy multiple accounts. There is a lot of data that gets recorded when you vote, so they used that to verify who exploited, reverted the votes, and even issued refunds (since you have to pay to sign up). I'm sure if there was an issue, it would have been caught relatively quickly and corrected.

9. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I won't question there are fans out there that can vote 55k
    but for Ogiyuka who doesn't have a SSK voting team, to be able to open at least 54k CDs, enter the codes to vote
    It honestly sounds impossible to me

Also, as Naachan Oshi I thought ~60k will secure her a spot in kami 7
    but now it looks like we need at least 80k to do that

sigh, so unpredictable but guess we just need to vote harder

And below is only my personal opinion, nothing to do with who my oshimen's are
    Even if there were fraud in the votes I won't do anything to it if i were the management team. First, the result were broadcast live nationally and way to many people knows about the result. 2nd newspapers are printing as we speak and TV stations are preparing to report it for the morning show. 3rd the difference is too big to correct. If there are only a few thousands of votes that might be questionable you might have an excuse, but when it's 40-50k of votes it's really hard to say anything. Lastly, NGT is to closely related to the nigata government and it's not sth the management will want to touch.

P.S. my friend in Japan who is actually an NGT fans told me the SSK voting team for Hinata and Moeka were only able to gather ~4k to 5k votes. And they are even surprised about where the votes are from. But again, i don't have prove for this so who knows

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Trinu You're not doing this for fun and you know it. but keep going on since you think it's so "funny".....
    I can see quite a lot of flop members in your siggy but I don't care enough for these girls to even bother dragging them all the time. LOL

Anyway those prelims were really interesting. As someone who doesn't have any real oshi (I mean, emotionally invested oshi LOL) for the first time since 7 years ago I can follow the elections without any real worry. though I still wish my favs to do well of course. Ogiyuka first is quite amazing OMG and Moeka in Kami 7... I mean this is so funny considering people said she would fail. Personally I don't know these girls so well, but they seem nice so I'm all for them ranking higher and making the elctions more exciting and refreshing. also Satone and Naruchan both in senbatsu OMG the true new gen aces & future of AKB <3

11. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ive got no complain with the result atleast this year sousenkyo wont be the same but alot of japanese wota are still questioning the result on how did ogino yuka got 55 k votes

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Aight before people go speculating the bug issue thing on the mobile devices, the management has stated all votes were counted fair and square and they have removed the repeated bugged ones. Which means all votes are legit.

http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/news/34

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

who are the members who were expected to rank in prelims, but didn't rank?

I can only think of these ones:

- Minegishi Minami
    - Oya Shizuka (?)
    - Kato Minami
    - Matsuoka Hana
    - Tano Yuka (?)

• Like Like x 1
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lemonzzzzzz

15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Ehh no. Sold out means she actually have quite a lot of fanbase, which is what my point was. I'm not talking about the prelim.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh right, I forgot Miorin. aw I wish she ranked.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Like everyone is saying, I'm also choosing to believe that the votes are shady and impossible. While I will happy if Ogiyuka ranks in Senbatsu on the actual thing, the votes for NGT is too large to be real. I think Nakai Rika is better in every section (handshake and whatnot) yet she ranked pretty low in the preliminary. Someone should add up all the votes for the individual groups.

I'm super happy to see Ikumin rank in the preliminary though <3 I really hope she ranks in the real thing too. Bummer that Jiina didn't rank here but I don't think she'll drop to unrank.

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Oya Masana
    Okabe Rin (?)

I am pretty sure Rika has a bigger fanbase. This is either non Ogiyuka fans (Yukirin maybe?) or couple of really rich individuals doing work.

or its fake all along:fear:

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    damn man, the girl who failed in every auditions prior to draft 2 is now an SSK top in the 1st announcement.
    happy for her. a real cinderella story

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Ill add Oya Masana! I was 100% she can make senbatsu this year