Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I honestly don't even care if its shady or fake votes, this upset is amazing and makes ssk so much more interesting

2. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ogiyuka's votes are real. I know quite a lot of AKB new gen fans expected their favs to get a free ride to Kami 7 but sadly it seems like it'll be harder than it looks like. that's good because Kami 7 should be earned and not given. girls like Ogiyuka and Moeka (or the other NGT girl, forgot her name), if 1 or 2 of them rank in Kami 7 then they earn it since they manage to beat all of the girls above. Not just moving up because of empty ranks. This is a lot more fun and interesting tbh!

Oh I forgot Masana too. wow the SKE old gens are not doing so well...
    as for Rinrin, I don't know if people expected her to rank... I expected it though.
    Hearing all the Team 8 girls being called and no Rinrin or Yamada Nanami *sad*
    But at least I got to see Naruchan in senbatsu so it's all good. the ace <3

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

To you! :^^;:

ANYWAY

Hana not ranking after the heavy push she's received for the past year is surprising af.
    Like, Ryoha and Nagisa are success stories compared to that if she doesn't rank for real.

5. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Jurina :2nd: off to a good start though very dangerous since it'll fire up the mayo and sassho fans haha

LOL when she went all "dare? dare?" and then it was total chaos in NGT theater!!
    Ogiyuka is one for the AKB history books. Girl is already senbatsu lock imo,,

But anyway this is just the prelims. A lot can still change.
    Hoping for an interesting SSK this year~

6. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

I don't think these results are that crazy. I mean they're crazy but not suspicious crazy. We know NGT fans can get stuff done when they want to. They got three NGT songs in the top 10 of Request Hour. Those rice farmers must have deep pockets. I think AKS did their due diligence when they decided to set up shop there instead of Sapporo or wherever they were considering.

No one seems to be talking about Homma Hinata whose rank is arguably even more out of left field than OgiYuka's. I believe she's a strong handshake slot seller?

However I suspect with as many copies as the new single is supposedly selling vote inflation is going to be higher than ever and the perliminaries will be even less of a predictor of the final results than they usually are.

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I've always liked you :inlove:

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This fucking fandom...
    "I want surprises!! Everything is always the same!! It's not fun!! Stupid boring SSK! :asdfgh::asdfgh: "

-> Biggest surprise in years

"It's definitely fake. No, I'm sure. It's fake for sure." "Yes, of course I've never been to Japan and know nothing about IT, but yes I can say for a fact that this is rigged" /iamverysmart:cool:

Well, I don't think its fake at all.

But you know what?

The absolute best part about it if it actually is fake?

And if you actually could vote for NGT members many times and cheat the system??

Katomina and Rika still couldn't enter hahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If their fans have found a way to hack the voting system then they've earned nothing.

Management may well know the mobile voting system is borked but aren't saying anything so as to save face.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    1) LOL cause good point and I stand by my statement that if any girl is gonna be boosted to #1 it wasn't going to be Yuka out of all girls lol.

and 2) I guess the "conspiracy theory" here is that some random-ish girl got #1 in prelims to make other fans go crazy with voting cause now we have one spot essentially taken by a newcomer and we need to buy more CD's to make sure she doesn't beat out Sakura, or Jurina, or Mion, or really any other girl in previous senbatsu positions with big fans. Like remember Dasu dropping out of senbatsu? Like that was a huge moment I feel and look where those tears and sadness got her...Kami 7 position the next year. This moment will go into their next documentary. She'll make interviews. They'll be talking about this until the actual election starts essentially. Maybe a new ace will be born too. Katomina who? Rika-chan who? Let the rivalry begin lol~ Again, just a fun little fun theory~

Also, shoutout to Hinato Homma (so she was the one who centered that B-side in NGT's debut single...now I remember her)...barely paid any attention to her, but clearly I should start lol.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is just some fans' theory that it's all fake/cheating. there is no proof of it... so until then, the votes are real. which means they earn it.

You're free not to believe it though... but if they say it's true, then I won't bother with theories. in the end this is still much more interesting than just seeing members moving up in ranks because of empty ranks, and seeing the exact same senbatsu that we've seen for the past year. (not refreshing at all)

Besides by this theory we could also say the same thing about Sasshi in 2013. I mean, no one expected it at all. yet it was real. Let's wait for the final results.

But wait, about members that we expected to rank and didn't rank... Dasu? is she participating this year? I don't remember seeing her name on the ranking.

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What if management secretly talked to Ogiyuka and said that they would give her job offers if she takes this fake first place to fire up the wotas so they can make more money :hehe:

13. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    SATOPII IN 16TH FOR PRELIMS!!! IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD
    look at all of these new & young faces being super high in rank!! amazing

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This time the AKB fans are investing in a new gen who is worth it, great :')
    She is such a cutie and a good performer especially for her age! Rise Satopii <3

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

All those smart commentary....
    You sure watched too much AKB KKS LOD. :)
    6. You sure only care to your favorite only. :)
    I feel bad to this girl, nice prelim rank and people can't remember her name left and right. Maybe there are other girl fall victim as well. :)
    Such is this forum.

Guys, make sure to not make this forum bandwidth limit exceeded too soon, okay?

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nah, the cases are not remotely comparable. In 2013 Sasshi was a top 48-group member and was on many TV shows, she was actually well known to the public as well as 48-group fans. In comparison Ogino Yuka is a complete nobody.

Last year Ogino Yuka got less than 10k votes total but this year got 55k in the prelims? And that doesn't seem remotely suspicious? And believe me, I'm not one that jumps to embrace conspiracy theories, you can go back and read my posts on previous SSK and Janken threads to see that.

She placed 6th which is pretty much where she was expected to place.

17. Nattan

Nattan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's a nice preliminary for Ogino Yuka but 55k is not going to get her into kami 7, so I think most get fuzzed up over small votings.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Just want to add that AKS would never released an official statement if there was some slight chance that they've missed a bug on the voting system. But they did nonetheless. That means they verified it.

Also, there's an official (a pro) probably from a law firm that certify those counting, like the miss world contest. Sousenkyo is a lot of money, so i'm confident AKS took this issue seriously.

About Ogiyuka, 55k is crazy high because it would mean hundreds of fans entering codes non stop. But i don't think that's impossible. The fandom has witnessed a lot of "prelimns strategy" to surprise people and create a trend. It's just that NGT, and Ogino Yuka, entered a bigger scale that we've seen before.

As far as i'm concerned, i will take NGT a little bit more seriously now.

19. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

This results are amazing!!
    Now I really want to see this SSK, it would be weird if the current ranking doesn't change but at least there is a surprise factor now :)

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think people would have been even less surprised if it was Kahotaru who got those 55k votes lol