Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

Management have declined any bug or exploit on NGT's mobile site which means that those NGT girls who did rank have valid votes. Well, Ogiyuka must have some rich ass fans. Not just Ogiyuka tbh, NGT have some rich ass fans omg...

Source: https://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/news/34

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

in what way do they compare, Sato Amina was pretty and could sing.

Given her treatment the last 9 years one might be forgiven for thinking this :lol:

Volkswagen managed to keep their false testing data secret for years, why couldn't some fans keep a secret for 24 hours?

3. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I love all the whine about the prelims already because Ogino smashed prelims.
    Also, to the "cheating" people, the people that do this prelim vote are usually hardcore fans wanting to highlight a member, it is not the regular people votes.
    So it is not really that hard if you got a group working together, as it usually is.

I have to say, whatever group of fans organised this, well played.
    They made everyone open their eyes to Ogino, and she got more media exposure then any other member.
    If you think about it this is the BEST way to really highlight a lesser known/hyped member.

I doubt her votes will increase that much for SSK tbh, so this is just a brilliant way to get her highlighted.

And people are crying because it was not the same boring Mayu or Sasshi 1-2, I guess people really do want the same predictable thing.
    Ye Mayu and Sasshi will be 1-2 in the real deal, but this prelims at least was the most fun in years tbh, thanks Ogino fans <3

Go Ogino!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow, it took me quite a while to catch up on everything (I believe I read 6 pages now) but I really wanted to know what everyone thought on this matter. Before I talk about the obvious, I want to ask: where are my favourites?? No Miichan, no Tanochan, no Lemon, no Katomina? Okada Nana is the only one of those I really love that made it in. I hope that the other four will at least rank in eventually. I know a lot of people are annoyed at Miichan for always saying "this will be my last SSK" but I'd find it hardcore to make her drop for that but have her rank in (and pretty well, at that) when her whole scandal happened. I'm sad to see Tanochan and Lemon keep dropping apparently, as they did quite well in the beginning and now they're working even harder, have become better at what they're doing, and yet don't make it in...

About the 55k votes, I personally believe it's real. Something that makes me believe it is the fact that 55k is a huuuge number and as we can see, it makes many many people believe it's fake. Why would they give OgiYuka such a high number? Even if she'd just had 1k more than Jurina it would've already caused more than enough controversy. But at the same time, it's 'just' the prelims. A lot can change until the actual results. I wouldn't be surprised if Ogiyuka's fans actually put all their energy and votes into the first day and she actually ends up in the Under Girls in the end (although I hope for her she gets into Senbatsu 'cause she must be really worried)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Believe me, I'm not whining and I'm not mad that members ranked above my oshimen (I'm not in the fandom enough to actually care who ranks where aside from a little bit). I just think Ogiyuka's and other NGT members' votes are objectively extremely fishy.

These were my thoughts exactly. Of course they're not cheating with a browser back button, that would be ridiculous. Thousands of other pages are structured like this such as surveys, credit card payment systems, etc., where it takes you back to a previous page but doesn't re-submit what you already submitted. We've all seen something like this before, I'm sure. However, it's very naive to think that this is the only possible "exploit". And even more naive to think that someone who figured out how to cheat a multi-million dollar election is going to show the world how to do it before the election ends - or at all, because that person would surely have some legal issues coming his way.

I'd be happy for the NGT members if it was legit. But nothing like this has ever happened before on this scale. It seems fantastical to the point of falsity. I just can't help thinking that because there are people who can do things with code that you'd never believe, the unbelievable results might have been caused by them. Coders are not infallible, after all. Good pirates know that there's always a way in.

But like I said before, even if it is false, it's in AKS best interest to let the result stay the same. So we'll probably never know for sure.

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
  7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

So that is probably why everyone made a pledge. I thought it was strange that almost everyone did it, but now it looks like management made them do it.

8. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I was like 'Ogino who?' when I saw the prelim result..
    Yeah I did not follow NGT that much..
    It just left me confused.. Like everyone else..
    I just hope she will not be discourage seeing how fans think that the system is rigged or bugged..

9. shara

shara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    some of them fan yes, but the way it is right now, people are complaining because it smells like foul play all over the ssk voting system. you have to admit 55k votes in a single day is kinda fishy

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Sometimes, fanbases can be heavily coordinated. That's how Fudanjuku's "Akashi Soulmate" single made it at #2 on the Oricon weekly ranking despite sub-par 1st day results.

11. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    ahaha some of these are hilarious, personally I'd love to see Miori finally "turn into a lemon and float on hot tea".
    luckily for the NGT nuggets they didn't promise anything big as they set their targets too low and now 100% have to deliver.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This is where I'm coming from, my oshimen isn't involved this year, it's just that the results are so out of left field as to be suspicious, not just Ogino but Takakura and Honma as well.

With Lemon, I think it shows the difference between free votes like the Kouhaku SSK and votes where people have to pay for votes. Regarding Miichan, I think she shot herself in both feet by entering this race and then she pissed off more people with her comments on that tv show recently.

13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Then, if management says "theres something wrong and actually ngt members votes arent legit, we will verify and let you know the result then..", i bet you guys would say "ah this is boring again".. haahahahaha... Let them do their job, and you guys do your job voting ur fav girl.. Critics and opinions about this result are cool, but it sounds f*cking weird when people said " happy for ngt girl, but i believe its not legit".. its contradictory!!

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Welcome to Stage48 lol.

If Sasshi, Mayuyu, or Jurina got 55k votes in a single day, Then nobody would be complaining about it.

lol at Nao's and Dasu's (I'm hoping for Dasu to make the Top 5 now lol).

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Tbh, it's a harmless (I believe she did not mean to disregard) joke about plastic surgery question to a Korean actor, but alas it got blown out of proportion. One thing that these girls need to take note is to NOT mess with Korean stars, since K-Netizens are known to be a beast in Internet. :^^;:

Another thing that I notice is that BOTH Sasshi and Mayu prelim votes went down compared to last year. Mayu went from 42k to 27k and Sasshi from 41k to 32k. maybe those votes ALL exiled to Ogiyuka? :awesome:
    Has anyone made a comparison of total votes of top 100 from last year prelim and this year prelim? I feel like it didn't increase by a tremendous number, it's just more unpopular members got more shine this year.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Nobody would complain about it because it's believable. (And anyway, no one is complaining. Just speculating). All 3 of those members you listed are proven extremely popular and have an absolutely enormous fanbase and very dedicated fans. And yet, of those 3, not one of them (cmiiw) has matched that number of first-day votes even in their best years.

Are you honestly saying that a girl who has been around for a couple years now and has never even ranked before suddenly getting 55k votes in a single day (+ 2 others from her team getting enough votes to put them in senbatsu) is not suspicious to you at all?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nao's pledge though, idm splashing out a few more votes if she really does do that pledge. (Though I just realised she just took the lyrics of Kanojo ni Naremasuka...)

Jurina going for a three day (i mean it.) showroom. I wonder what she's going to do for three days while everyone's watching...

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Because it would be realistic. How long has Ogiyuka been in the entertainment industry? Are you telling me that in the past 8 years or so, only Ogiyuka managed to fish some super duper rich fan that got her 55K in a day?
    ----
    Anyways, lol at Sato Shiori from 8 aiming for 1st place. I like her :D

19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Nojima Kano (SKE) is aiminig for first place. It is really weird.
    If you want people to vote for you only put "aiming for 80th place" and a good promise.

But number 1...

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What? It's not those "people" are going to vote for her in the first place. Also, double standards. It's totally fine for Koreans to ask each other that and get away with it while Miichan saying it caused a controversy :rolleyes: