Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. drahcirpiy

drahcirpiy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    why r u in mayuyu's thread if u wan her to leave tat badly. get out of here if u ain't gon be respectful.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Also thought another forum rule is to be respectful. Don't see how a teens fan comment is respectful or appropriate.
    Correct me if I am wrong haha.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Agreed, we should be able to discuss without being rude. However, many felt that Takamina stayed too long and that Paruru had the right idea: say you are going to graduate then do it. This is something we can have different opinions on when it comes to Mayuyu or any other member who announces her graduation.

5. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Regardless of how soon you think Mayu should graduate, she's graduating in 2018 and that's not going to change. So it's better to announce early so fans/antis know what to expect and make the most out of this last year ;)

In my opinion
    Prolonged/delayed graduation: BAD
    Sudden graduation: BAD
    Early announcement n sticking to plan: AWESOME <3

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't remember her having announced the next single at all. If she did, there would have been a thread for that. Same goes for the Anime song which the title escapes me.

IMO, I think she'll leave by 2018 just because her birthday is in March. AKB didn't have a March concert this year unlike in the past 2 years where her birthday was in one of those days so management might bring that idea back next year.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I agree, remember Takamina's and Kojiharu's official graduation date were on her birthday. So why not Mayuyu? Maybe one more Kouhaku run after all?

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Agreed, hopefully she can get #1 in Kouhaku SSK if they do that again (which won't surprise me if they do).

Not going to be surprised if she ends up graduating on March 26, 2018 (Her 24th Birthday).

Anyways, looks like she will be at of Tanabe Theater Graduation Show (which I'm happy to see) as will Yukirin.
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12285403597.html

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

where does this March 2018 graduation comes from? I didn't see anything about that? Did she say it? I don't mind if it's in March 2018 but I thought she would leave at the end of the year, after being center of the single after the elections one. (it's not confirmed she will be center of course but I seriously hope she will.)

10. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She have announced it this year.
    So there's a chance that she will graduate next year.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

11. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Didn't she say in her speech she would graduate by the end of this year though? She tweeted it too.

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My guess is that Mayu will center the 50th single which will be a celebration both of AKB's success and of her career, and she'll graduate a few weeks after it's been released.

13. Kodamako

Kodamako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    i'm curious ,has mayuyu have returned sashi DS game :^^;:

hopefully she get nice graduation stage perfomance :banana:

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Who ever made that up I guess :rolleyes:

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I guess that would fall under the "unsourced news" category. I dunno. Did she say anything about a date? It would kinda make sense if she stuck around at least until the single after next. Anyway,

So far, unlike other threads, people in here have been extremely respectful. Thank You! Let's keep that going. Believe, me, it becomes a drag to be a referee on this forum every single day. As far as the person saying they wanted her to leave earlier. I dunno, maybe they want her to leave because they feel that AKB holds her back or something. I dunno. Let's not make any assumptions, just because they used colorful language.

On the other hand, if they come back in and start causing trouble....

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That seems to be a logical enough assumption. I hope she centers her graduation single too. I know talk of who "deserves" this or that can annoy people on this forum but honestly I can't think of anyone who deserves a single centre than Mayu, she should have had more single centres in her AKB career imo.

Hopefully she also gets a good size grad concert, SSA or Yokohama Arena at least.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'll say this too then, Mayoyo deserves 50th single center. Which respectively Paruru and Nyan also got theirs. I'm also always fond of SSA and she is from Saitama, let's finish it off there in her hometown. That will be cool. :1st:

================================

Guys...them feels incoming

She definitely thought she could've said the graduation in front of fans

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    an end of an era , thanks for giving a great 10 years to 48 group . now the original kami7 has officialy ended.witnessing acchan's graduation announcement until know also witnessing mayuyu's grad ann , well cant say i'm happy or sad for those things

if she cant get ssa as graduation venue , well seems a little bit bald but realized yuihan's dream to bring 48group back to tokyo dome will become very special if also include mayu's grad con .

and it seems for the fall single , in 3 years a row we got the farewell single

19. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

If this graduation date is accurate then her final single would be the 51st single released early next year. Not that I would mind Mayu centering consecutive singles. And a big graduation concert needs to happen.

20. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk