[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Episode 115? It was good but I think as mentioned before, depending on the raw video you are using maybe, there must be a short commercial in between, and there's where the out of sync problem seems to occur. You will notice on the second haft of the show, the subtitle is a bit advanced by a few seconds.

2. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [hehe] Just because of that guy subbers appeared.[hehe]
    I always watch RAWs then patiently waiting for subs, All thanks to these kind subbers!.:worthy:

3. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    if the sub from GEES, i think it work perfectly with video from here 48videodouga.net since the first video i use was from youtube and it was out of sync, then i use video from 48.douga and wallah it work fine. just share my solution btw.

4. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

5. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    @veliem Thank you for the sub. :worthy:
    The episode was really fun to watch, especially the Eto-Kiichan pair :XD:

6. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    ikr, i just watched it yesterday and love the care that senpai gave to kiichan tho she always loud but senpai was too sweet. i know misa senpai care of the youngers but seeing them like that are so heartwarming.. now i have more reasons to love misa senpai..

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Despite the fact that Kiichan dumped Misa senpai couple of times in favor of Maiyan :^O^::lol:

8. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Please note: We have removed the user who recently was causing friction on this thread. Let this be a lesson to ALL of you, we will not put up with that kind of behavior, or sense of entitlement on this forum, especially on a thread that we reluctantly allow to exist. Furthermore....

Going through this thread, I found multiple forum rule violations. I shudder to think what else I am going to find if I go through the rest of this section on the forum. I suggest all of you take a look at the official forum rules.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/

• Like Like x 1
  9. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  10. Ikuchan's Slave

Ikuchan's Slave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  11. jcenciel

jcenciel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    After watching so many subbed episodes you get an idea what they are talking about when you watch a raw video.
    It's nice when you don't have to read the subs and move your eyes faster to catch the video. :omg:

12. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I actually prefer watching a show with subs. Subtitles have commodity and have helped and are helping me improve my Japanese, first by using them, then by making them. I feel much more motivated to learn a language this way than to study it seriously.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm the opposite. I love watching variety show without sub, because it's like playing puzzle game. So, when I found a word, Kanji or grammar I don't understand from that show, I'll search it, until I found what that means. This searching proces is what I like. It's fun. Sometimes I learned the N1 grammar first, then N5, N2 and so on. This kind of messy learning process, feels like adventure to me. And this is how I studied Japanese. :)

14. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

has anyone considered moving this thread off of stage48 (thus removing their liability). ive done this with gaming sites before and setting up a forums for each group really isnt that hard. theres plenty of sites out there that can host a thread like this. id be willing to host unless there is someone that can host offshore. give me your feedback as a PM ofc. this whole sub thing needs to move to the next level, no more multiple google masterlists. we need to work toward one and id like to be a part of that project. we need to give the mods here a reason to let us do our own thing so they can let this thread RIP

guess ill do it myself

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
  15. warisub

warisub Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Nice! I'm looking forward to it!

16. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    im just a reader here and usually doesnt comment on things but for me this is a good idea so that if "something" happens to the vids then this site will still be safe.

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i don't really like the idea, we still have the google masterlist, its has easy access, pretty well organized, pretty complete, and it worked as a system. and to abandon it completely i think is a waste. i suggest we should just changed the system of sharing the vids to something that easy to access and keeps the mods happy. because, i know Nogizaka is AKB48's official rival, but they're still part of the same family, and by abandoning this thread completely is like abandoning your family. Stage48 is one of if not the biggest international forum about the AKB48 group and Sakamichi group and to abandon it feels like a big waste, especially after all the hard work that have been done to create it....

18. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

ive set up a simple forum with 2 threads. one for nogi and one for keya. please consider posting sub links etc. there. (all the stuff that mods disapprove of, and we all know what that is) i will cross post this to keyas subbed thread as well

http://sakamichisubs.freeforums.net

you dont need to sign up or register. (you can post as a guest). any questions PM me here

• Like Like x 1
  19. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    its just the [Subbed] thread thats going to move to keep S48 away from potential copyright infringement policies, we can still use the other threads..

20. Qelopin

Qelopin Kenkyuusei