[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    No. We do not provide softsub. Due to plagarism problem we have had in the past when we were subbing downtown shows for other group.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    • Like Like x 1
  3. byakuran

byakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  4. levy

levy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    nice bro tnx for subbing

5. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    really? 1080p at 60 fps? at least half if not 3/4 of us here cant even play that. ive tried your other links at least a half a dozen times and they take a dump at 55MB. what the hells wrong with 720p/1080p at 30 FPS? you'd piss off a lot less people. thanks for your work but what kind of scam have you got goin on anyway? your as bad as a link shortening page. WTF (BTW your "i dont use google drive" excuse is BS) you'd do us a better service by subbing a file we can actually use instead of this BS. at least we wouldnt have to jump through hoops to find a file that works. if you plan on doing ep02 dont make the same mistake twice because this is absolute BS. gomen hina but i had to speak my peace

6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Calm down... I downloaded and played the file just fine... Appreciate the sub efforts cause they don't have to take time out of their personal lives to do it for us... If you don't want to watch 60fps or can't then just don't watch it, wait for another source... no need to attack people online for doing charity

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    i did thank them for their work but whats the point of doing 'charity' if 75% of us cant play it. seems a waste of time on their part ;)

8. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    i downloaded it using a phone app. 480p ( i think) at 350+mb,, works perfectlty fine for our 31in TV..

• Like Like x 1
  9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lol at beggars being picky...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

It's 2017, they're so many different video players available online that play these files no problem... Or use a video formatting program to lower the frame rate... People are so quick to bash others without giving effort themselves.. like if a soft sub doesn't work for my raw I just retime it myself, most things are easy fixes if you attempt to try

• Like Like x 1
  11. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks @veliem for that Gaku Tabi episode, really enjoyed that! Really appreciate your effort for the community.

As far as i am concerned, we share what we have but we don't have to follow certain standards just to entertain others.

If you can't play 1080p 60fps files, you can use dailymotion link to download various file resolution with IDM. Oh, you think it waste of time? then beggars can't be choosers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jcenciel

jcenciel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
  13. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Please don't let him go, he's funny =p

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Man?! Really???? :fp::fp::fp:

Subber provides softsub? Complain.
    Subber provides hardsub? Whining.

:fp::fp::fp:

15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That sense of self-entitlement. Let him go. We don't need that kind of shit here. If he thinks the voluntary work people put here are crap, then he needs to gtfo and learn the language himself.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i've watched episodes with subs out of sync, should i also whine like a little brat? :hehe:
    that person is acting like it's the end of the world....does technology fails him all the time? :^O^:
    i wonder why he joined this forum in the first place, if he's just wasting time with folks here :confused:

to all subbers out there, you are all my (our) heroes, since coming back form my vacation, from 5/6 pages back i found so many subs shared here. thank you all guys :v:
    the only problem i have is so many past episodes i need to watch now, and i love this kind of problem :banana::banana::banana:

17. Laluna

Laluna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Even me watch that Gaku tabi eps first without sub...
    And then come the sub, and i rewatch again, and a liitle out of sync, and just retime few sec...
    the eps become so exciting,, im never complain it at all..
    Coz i know how "hundred maybe thousand" word for just 30mnt video..
    And gaku tabi almost one hour..
    I give my respect to the subber who always sacrifice he/she own time... :1st:

By the way how Nogichuu last eps sub? I cant wait for the sub [hehe]

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The best way to watch Idol variety show is, when you watch it without subtitle and understand what was going on. That would be like, 10 times more fun than when you have to pan down and up your sight, just to read the subtitle to know what was our beloved Idol said on the show. Of course, to be able to feel this pleasure of watching Idol show without subtitle, comes a sacrifice. You have to sacrifice your time and energy to learn the language our beloved Idol are using, which is Japanese. After all, LOVE is not just a feeling, it's commitment and above all a sacrifice. ;) So, learn Japanese and feel the pleasure of watching Idol show with 10 times fun, that we, subbers, has been enjoyed. It's worth, believe me. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    Now that I'm trying to translate Viet hardsubs, I've really come to appreciate how well done your subs are. Even though Viet is my second language, I'm having way less fun than when I was translating your Indo stuff. Thanks for everything you contribute, MasToppu.

20. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I won't say that I'm anywhere near being fluent but I've gotten to the level where I can get the gist of an episode or conversation... Can't process it word for word yet but I can get the general idea of what is being said... It is hard work, took years if watching things in Japanese and some time spent on Rosetta Stone Software just to get this far... But I agree with what your saying, it is a bit more fulfilling when you can understand it yourself without help even if it's just a simple basic amount