MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :yikes: yikes... I guess as soon as this happens at the first gen MNL members, pretty much the die hard fanboys in here will riot. I hope they get reminded of how Minegishi dealt with this issue (baldie idol) just to show remorse

2. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Thankies! ♥ I actually didn't expect a solo picture (。・ω・。) ♥ they prob caught me when I was trying to sing Aitakatta... Although, I ended up singing catch me by Toni... I have a really low voice (since I mostly sing rock songs) so AKB's cutesy songs don't go that great with me ;w;

Oh guys, err this might come as late but here's my app on the MNL site ♥

https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Vice

3. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    already voted for u :)

Oh btw i sent you a pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Baf0hUigbr0/?taken-by=mnl48official
    girl in blue looks promising

4. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

Haha I don't know how to react. The official FB page also just recently posted a teaser video. [​IMG]

5. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    MNL48 audition will be aired on showtime.,

expect another negative reaction from netizens

6. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Mnl48 in Showtime?! Really?! Wtf!

I think I will light candles for mnl48 this coming November 2.

7. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the comment section is already filled with reactions
    but i dont feel comfortable for the hopeful candidates (might get rigged)
    either way, ill watch this till the end/final results

8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    *cough* Takamina *cough*

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

You have better ideas?

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's a compromise, it's still publicity, good or bad even if we're going to see the audience going slack-jawed just like seeing Team 8 up onstage. It's like a driving a Toyota around the Hyundai parking lot.

As Han said, "Fifty percent of something is better than a hundred percent of nothing."

12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I just don't like that show plus their hosts. I really thought they're going to get the slot of big shots. Just venting out my disappointment upon knowing their tie up with show time.​

13. dunkindonato

Getting prime slots will only happen if the group is a hit. Right now? Not a lot of people even know who or what AKB48 is. It's not even a matter of choice, but of necessity.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm totally fine with the Showtime tie in though I don't really watch that show nor a fan. I don't dislike it either.

I just think it'll help MNL get the public awareness it needs if we want it to last for more than a year or so.

Again, as I've brought up before, I don't think the MNL48 management would prioritize the preference of the small JPop idol fan community in the country over what would likely sell to the general public that's within what AKS would allow.

15. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  16. Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    I have a question. How do you think showtime will showcase the group? I mean, considering the fact that they have a lot of segments that are interesting and members (like Hashtag) that perform, where and how do you think they'll squeeze in the time to show MNL48? Do you think they will extend the time? What is your opinion?

I watched the video and a sentence caught my attention and got me asking. “Maghahanap ng bagong magpapasikat" [Looking for new people who will show off// * please correct my translation if it's wrong]... The audition will be showcased next year but I got confused in that statement. Are they saying that there will be people who will showcase their talents in showtime like it's an audition or are they saying that the group will showcase their talents that will make the show popular? Wait... I'm confused my question, sorry. Should I take it literally or dig deeper?

EDIT:
    I do not own the picture, credits to the owner. I saw this one and according to a fb user, that person said that there is probably 2 different system now, one is online registration and the other one is in ground registration.
    22713227_1951826478177245_6699391234716437701_o.jpg

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  17. dunkindonato

No one really knows. We can only speculate.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

18. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think the segment will goes like this. The top 100 from the app will be given the chance to join this upcoming segment in ST, applicants will sing and dance, showcase their charisma, and compete with each other? The madlang people will vote until 60 or 48 left from the top 100? Finally, the training in Japan. (Take note, this is just a guess of mine. Something inside me just keep on giving me this idea. Then again, any official information will come from the management.)

19. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    Hmm... May I join your discussion? I wonder what route MNL48 will be in the following days... :rolleyes:

20. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sure, no one knows yet what will happen in the following days. Let's just stick on our goal why we joined or decided to support AKB48 sister group in the Philippines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.