Album AKB48 9th [Bokutachi wa, ano hi no yoake wo shitteiru] (2018/01/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Nov 27, 2017.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

didn't know Katomina is in Ohta Pro too. congrats!))

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, they really have to reach to find something to complain about here, given the complaints are about exactly the same things people were afraid would happen since page 1. (Counting hoping for X to happen as being afraid X wouldn't happen.)

Anyway what happened to you, why are you so salty these days.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm not, Ive just finally decided to be more honest with my thoughts here now.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's Homma Hinata. Also, kudos to her, she's one of the two people in that whole list that rose up (even if it's just 2/30).

Who? I don't follow NMB, so I don't know anything about Mirurun (only really got to know her name bc of Tofu Pro Wres), but I think Tano and Jurina are both pretty good dancers?

Also, I find it a bit sad, that you're all still continously finding ways to shame and bash Miichan, even if she isn't even there. Honestly, it's getting really old and boring. There's people older than her, there's people her age that are still in the group after years. For the past few years, Miichan has been pretty much in the background of everything and isn't a "bloodsucking leech" as you all like to call her :wtf: She has a steady SSK rank and after having a steady SSK rank after 9 years I think it's fair that she is part of the A-sides.

This is her real rank compared to the rank she'd have if SSK were only for AKB48 members:
    • 16 / 16
    • 14 /12
    • 15 / 13
    • 14 / 12
    • 18 / 11
    • 22 / 10
    • 19 / 7
    • 17 / 10
    • 19 / 5
    I'm aware that people dropped out what would have been higher ranked than Miichan, but this is Miichan's rank in SSK after all if it was only for AKB members.

Her AKB-only rank in 2017 was #5. As of July 2017, there are 95 members in AKB48 (excluding kennin and KKS). Thus it makes sense that she is part of AKB singles. You can say what you want about Miichan, but she's doing pretty well, she's still working like everyone else, she's still putting on stage performances like everyone else, she appears on variety shows; and she gets credit for that work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can someone tell me why isn't Miichan in this album? Cause I'm really freaking out... Was there an announcement or something?

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    maybe coz Rika's more popular? don't get me wrong Hinatan's my NGT ni-oshi but Rika's still above her in terms of general popularity aka more recognized publicly (and if i'm not wrong so are MinaMoeka altho SSK wise Katomina's WAYYY behind and HS wise Moeka's WAYYY behind)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

You cant blame Rika for having Ohta Pro's support, they signed her in so ofcourse they want to make her popular.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

AKB48's 9th Album (TBA) (2nd Resale Round 2-Shots Results)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (36/36) (1st Round Sold Out)
    Miyawaki Sakura (36/36) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Sashihara Rino (36/36) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Oguri Yui (30/30) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Matsui Jurina (36/36) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (36/36) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Shiroma Miru (36/36) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Okada Nana (36/36) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)

Team A
    Yokoyama Yui (9/30) (+8)
    Taniguchi Megu (1/18) (+1)
    Sasaki Yukari (1/18) (+1)

Team K
    Mukaichi Mion (20/36) (+10)
    Muto Tomu (1/24) (+1)

Team B
    Kashiwagi Yuki (36/36) (+6) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Kato Rena (2/24) (+2)

Team 4
    Okada Nana (36/36) (+9) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Murayama Yuiri (28/30) (+3)
    Kojima Mako (1/30) (+1)

Team 8
    Oguri Yui (30/30) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Okabe Rin (6/30) (+5)
    Kuranoo Narumi (5/30) (+3)
    Sakaguchi Nagisa (2/30) (+2)
    Ota Nao (1/24) (+1)
    Yamada Nanami (1/24) (+1)
    Cho Kurena (1/20) (+1)
    Sato Shiori (1/16) (+1)

Kenkyuusei
    Yamauchi Mizuki (3/18) (+2)
    Team S
    Matsui Jurina (36/36) (+6) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)

Team KII
    Furuhata Nao (1/30) (+1)
    Obata Yuna (6/24) (+1)
    Takayanagi Akane (1/24) (+1)

Team E
    Suda Akari (11/36) (+7)
    Sato Kaho (1/12) (+1)
    Team N
    Yamamoto Sayaka (36/36) (1st Round Sold Out)
    Yamamoto Ayaka (3/12) (+1)
    Naiki Kokoro (1/12) (+1)
    Umeyama Cocona (1/6)
    Kojima Karin (1/6)
    Hongo Yuzuha (1/6)

Team M
    Shiroma Miru (36/36) (+6) (2nd Resale Round Sold Out)
    Shibuya Nagisa (6/30) (+4)
    Yoshida Akari (4/24) (+3)
    Iwata Momoka (2/12)

Team BII
    Ota Yuuri (13/30) (+7)
    Murase Sae (2/18) (+1)
    Jonishi Rei (3/12) (+1)
    Uemura Azusa (2/12)
    Jo Eriko (1/12)
    Team H
    Sashihara Rino (36/36) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Tanaka Miku (6/30) (+4)
    Yabuki Nako (2/30) (+2)

Team KIV
    Miyawaki Sakura (36/36) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Team NIII
    Ogino Yuka (2/36) (+2)
    Nakai Rika (3/30) (+2)
    Homma Hinata (2/30)
    Nishigata Marina (1/30)
    Kato Minami (1/30) (+1)
    Oguma Tsugumi (1/18) (+1)
    Takino Yumiko (4/24) (+2)

Slots Sold so far
    AKB48: 185 / 1,346 (13/7%) (+58)
    (A: 11/132, K: 21/174, B: 38/132, 4: 65/252, 8: 47/500, KKS: 3/156)
    SKE48: 56 / 671 (8.3%) (+17)
    (S: 36/156, KII: 8/257, E: 12/174, KKS: 0/84)
    NMB48: 112 / 529 (21.2%) (+24)
    (N: 43/171, M: 48/198, BII: 21/160)
    HKT48: 80 / 676 (11.83%) (+6)
    (H: 44/286, KIV: 36/240, TII: 0/150)
    NGT48: 10 / 384 (2.6%) (+6)
    (NIII: 10/300, KKS: 0/84)
    STU48: 4 / 282 (1.4%) (+2)
    ------------------------------------
    Total: 447 / 3,894 (11.5%) (+113) (Since 1st Resale Round)
    8th Album: 424/3,976 (+23) (Increase over 8th Album 2nd Resale Round)
    ==================
    Nothing wrong with that. You just need a better medium than this forum. Just saying.

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The official romanisation of her name uses two mm's, yes. Modified Hepburn and Kunrei-shiki both would normally use nm though. The pronunciation is exactly the same either way.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She's not important and/or management doesn't care about her?
    Nothing major.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't think it's anything major either. She's obviously still part of the old songs that made it onto the album (Shoot Sign, Negaigoto no Mochigusare, 11gatsu no Anklet, Yousogai no Story). The others are just small units. She simply didn't make the cut this time, I suppose. She wasn't part of any unit on 1830m or Thumbnail either.

12. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

It's not that I want Katomina and Rika out. Anyone can argue why Hinatan should be here instead, but I won't cause I also love the other girls. It's just upsetting that Hinata isn't included.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I feel the same too. Hinata and Katomina are my NGT oshis, and just when I thought Katomina push officially ended and Hinatan's age would come, things turn around, and I don't even know what to feel.
    It's not that I dislike Rika or anything, it's just that Hinata has so much potential to be a great idol, and she deserves more push (plus if they're pushing Yuka bc she ranked 5 in the SSK, they should push Hinata too, as she made it into senbatsu, that's a BIG thing)

Please don't hate on Miichan. She's the only person that was here since the beginning, and although it may feel like she's spoiled by the title 'the last 1st gen'; she did go through a lot. And her AKB love and her love for the members is the main reason she doesn't quit the group. She doesn't have any bad intentions, she is still trying her best, and still hasn't declined that much in popularity, so even if some of you guys (I don't necessarily mean you Trinu-san because I don't want to believe that a Naachan oshi could hate on a member) don't like Miichan can you at least respect her a little? Thank you...

And overall, I'm very happy about how things turned out. Naachan center is a miracle!! I'm so happy for her, and she really does deserve it. I wish they got Mako back into senbatsu again though... The MakoMionNanaJuri unit is the best one for me, followed by the Sakura Annin Rena one. The units are great this time. I'm so glad they started pushing Tano again!! I'm sad that Nagi and Ikumin didn't make it into any of the units, but nice to see 8 is slowly taking over.
    For now we just have to wait and see how the songs compare to Keyaki's album's (because the songs there were amazing)
    And then we'll truly understand Yasusu's intentions...

• Like Like x 1
  14. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I’m extremely excited for the Naachan/Miion/Juri/Mako unit. Also have high hopes for Yui/Yuki/Sayanee and Jurina/Tano/Miru. And I’m interested in what kind of song Ogiyuka/Komi/Sasshi will get because that’s a strange combination. Overall I really liked the Thumbnail songs & I don’t mind that there’s not a complete deluge of songs. I’ve listened to Thumbnail a lot more than Keyaki’s album because it’s a lot less overwhelming. So as long as the songs are good I’ll be happy. It’s also just about the right number of songs for a new stage (and I do anticipate a special stage for this).

I don’t know how to feel about Katomina’s inclusion because she’s my favorite and *I* want her to be on this album but also Hinatan’s non-inclusion does seem like a slap in the face. I hope Hinatan keeps getting good positions in NGT stuff I guess.

Not surprised, nor am I complaining, that Hana is included. All the other centers for the most recent SG singles are included, and for all that people complain, she *is* HKT’s new center.

Also not surprised by Miichan not being there. Seems like they’re trying to phase her out in favor of new blood. After the shuffle she won’t be Team K’s captain anymore. Both Komi and Rinrin are in a unit (though Yuiri is not). Maybe AKB is confident enough in its newer gens to stop leaning on her as their 1st gen crutch and recognizable face. I’m kind of sad to not see her because I find her voice very pleasant but since she opens up a space for newer member I support this decision.

Edit: Also! Tano! Is! In! A! Unit!!!!!

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

??????????????

Are you Miichan’s manager? No? OK.

I’m not disrespecting her, but she isn’t THAT important for the group, no matter how first gen she is.

And what’s with the Japanese style of writing? The only thing missing there is yoroshiku onegaishimasu at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Trinu, calm calm calm. Let’s not ruin Naachan-oshi people reputations :awesome:

Jokes aside, I still don’t think you should discredit Miichan. Yes, she’s been “hogging” space but it’s no doubt she also worked hard and have been in the group for the longest. It’s like not like she is just a theater girl and free half of her week. She actually works and have a reputation for herself (good and bad) unlike some of the pushed ones. Miichan has a constant position in the group so why favor someone that doesn’t bring benefit in the group than someone that does? I think “last 1st gen” whatever is just a title. If she was irrelevant, then yes. It would be very logical to use that title as an excuse for her push but instead, Miichan isn’t nothing for AKB. If you think about it, it’s pretty impressive to keep one’s position in a group of almost a hundred with a constant fan base and last row in the A-side position. Time shouldn’t determine a person.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh, no, I’m not bashing her.

I just mean that she isn’t in management’s radar anymore.
    Just like many other girls fell off said radar way before they graduated (Sayaka, Kasai, Akicha...).

This isn’t management purposefully ignoring her, but noticing the new blood that will carry the groups forward.

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    But if the crisis in AKB is that the AKB new gen is weak, then it should be those new gens who are pushed more heavily instead of the SG girls who already have singles, Team songs, units or even centers under their belts. You’re giving twice the push over people who get none... if Miichan is to be shafted I’d rather it is for the likes of Yuiyui or Berin or Kojimako or Tomu (and ORIN why not? As long as she’s AKB she could get the push and I’d live for that) than (yes, I’m going to say it) Yunana (who I love) or Hana (whose goripush has everyone here over the edge) Naachan center is a great step forward but they run the risk of going two steps back if she doesn’t have strong enough backup on the AKB side. SSK will make AKB look like chumps next June if Management doesn’t fix this. Some of us hoped this album would throw a bone to the theater girls who haven’t participated in a release in YEARS now and it was so disappointing... they didn’t have to be Team songs either, as long as everyone got to be in one unit I think that would have been okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  19. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    The main song has a lot of SG presence but it’s also only 16nin with two reps per SG (and only one for STU). That leaves only seven spots for AKB which were easily filled with regular senbatsu members. There’s not really space for new blood there but at least they’re being fair with their SG reps. Why did they go with 16nin? Who knows...

As for units, man these units are tiny. Of course people are going to get cut when all the units aside from the new gen one (9) are 3-5 people.

Even so, we got Hiwatashi, Naru, Satopii, and Rinrin as new AKB reps on an album & SG reps just barely didn’t dominate (16 AKB vs 14 SG if we count Sakura and Miru as SG).

I guess what I’m getting at is fewer girls were chosen as a whole but because Miichan (and Kojiharu and Mayu) (and Odaeri and Tomu :( ) wasn’t included, some newer newer gen AKB members got in. So I’d argue that Miichan did actually get replaced by someone like Yuiyui or Rin or Kojimako.

20. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Who was the center in the previous albums?