Album AKB48 9th [Bokutachi wa, ano hi no yoake wo shitteiru] (2018/01/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ooohh, now it makes sense. I was a bit confused before.

Now that I know that, I’m glad it’s 2 representatives from each SG. Should have included Hinachan imo. STU soon needs a #2 too. I actually think it’s a really good lineup. Every SG has its original center and it’s next center (except SKE) which really strengths the concept of this album.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Technically Naachan is STU sooooo STU do have 2 spots lol

Plus it's still too soon for STU to push it's No.2 member lol Having Yumirin up there in the line up is already nice enough.

Plus the battle for No.2 of STU is still debatable, Hinachan is probably management fav but Fuuchan is way more popular according to HS results and not to mention they throw in Torochan into the mix recently.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^They can push Hinachan to be a favorite too and Fuuchan can be a fav on her own and be #3 for lineups. After the 1st or 2nd single, I think Naachan can be second row so it wouldn’t hurt to have Hinachan, Yumirin, and Fuuchan trio.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Of course, and if you look deeper into it STU has much depth in high potential members down the road.

As much as I would love to see that in the future, but for the current time period and situation I'm just saying there's no need to rush them into this album, let them develop their popularity naturally. Having Yumirin popping here and now representing STU is totally good enough.

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i personally think the cover is the best among the previous cover of the other albums~~

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, i look forward to the new songs. I hope they're good. The Covers are really nice too

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm confused about Yuiyui, they are pushing her everywhere aside from the senbatsu. Like wtf are they doing?

Judging from the cover are we getting MionxNaachan wcenter?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  8. plomeplome

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Concused? She hit you over the head with a baseball bat or something?:D

Also, no WCenter. Announcement says Okada Center.

10. plomeplome

Its a typo, confused it is
    Oh good for her then

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I knew. ;)

While I have your attention. Could you kindly delete the double post. The one with just the period?

12. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Now I need these covers in FULL HD!

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I like those covers really nice! I can’t wait to here the songs

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maybe they don't intend to have Yuiyui as the next AKB ace after Mayu's departure. She's grouped with other next gen ace like Obata Yuna, Yamamoto Ayaka, and overpushed Hana.

So again, just maybe, Naachan, is the ace after Mayu but we're not sure if for the long run or just a transitional ace until Yuiyui is groomed enough to be ace.

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

WIG OFF!!!!!

The promo pictures are nice but damn... Naachan in the center yet she's looking like a no-neck monster slash tree stump?! her proportions are soooo offf. Even Mion who is that midget looks taller than her. Please work harder Naachan.... :(

Ugh I hope not.... There's only one person in that line up that can dance.

Same!!!! I really liked the snobby librarian look in the Rhodes album too but this is even better!! AKB really outdoing themselves every year :worthy:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  16. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oh Tomu, just graduate already. Don't stay in the group that doesn't appreciate you.

17. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Have you guys realized that Miichan isn't there? Poor they kicked out the only one 1st gen member lol. Karma does exist, aks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Mmgt went right back to no Tomu... kinda hoped at least a 16th gen member would appear somewhere... also no Miichan. I'm a bit surprised that only a few SG members from each group are in the album (most being NMB48 which only has 4 members). I'm more surprised that Katomina still gets a spot somewhere in the album, and that for HKT, Haruppi doesn't appear in any song (probably to keep pushing a push that still hasn't shown itself to be effective). Overall there's less members here than in Thumbnail :glare:

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I like to think Tomu's gameplan is to run in next year's SSK, hopefully get a single digit rank, better if within kami 7, then graduate before the senbatsu for single after SSK is announced. I would love it if things go that way since I know it's next to impossible for management to give Tomu the push she deserves.

As for no Minegishi, well, maybe management wants to tell her to stop leeching off the group and just graduate

20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Miichan? never experienced that emotion, truly, never um never, don't know what that is!