MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

And Sayaka took over Marsela, Marsela slips to 5th.

Yehey, Stage 48 is back! Hehe!!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Has anyone seen some very scandalous FB posts by Clarissa Buldadora? What's your opinions on that?

People are concerned and there's arguments flying right now.

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

That main theater will actually be in Centris, besides Movie Stars Cafe. This one is like their secondary stage.

4. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    We can easily say if an applicant has talent or no talent because we already knew her or she is within our circle. However, last Saturday, they were judged by a different set of eyes. The eyes that already knew how showbiz works and manage artists.

The question is whether their standards of an idol is the same as ours. For me, it is up to them since they are the judges.

Their leaked story is incomplete since there was no comment from the representative of HalloHallo. Did Kurosawa-san made a comment? That is what I'd like to hear.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    My guess is that MNL48 management has no idea that it's for team 8. They probably thought it's for AKB. Everytime AKB was in Manila they saw that, but all those visits by AKB were done by team 8 members, MNL has no idea that's it's a Team 8 thing. They need to retake those shots or take those down, and they need to get someone better to consult about 48G.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Long time no post here. I just want to ask if the sheki girl is really that popular and why is she popular?
    The gap between hers and ashley's votes is surprising especially ashley is a fan favorite.

My quintet
    1. Ashley
    holy fudge her audition vids are amazing! she looks great with long hair, and she resembles owada nana with short hair

2. Marsela
    Demn visuals. Her attempt to sing love trip is just good enough.

3. Aria
    Is it just me or she gives me the kasai tomomi vibes. Not to mention I'm pretty sure she's smart because she's from upd

4 and 5. Shaina and Shaira
    They are just so adorable ugh. Though I'm slight scared that they might end up like nakomiku

7. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Well. Looks like the forum is back.
    What did I miss? Lol

Also, who the hell is Sheki? Haha

8. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Finally forum is back :)
    one question will the ranking be reset after saturday or will it be continuous?
    Ashley is sow 3rd

9. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    No solid proof only hearsay. I will only believe if she names that source of hers

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

10. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Sheki was a former Tawag ng Tanghalan (singing contest) contestant. She already had followings from her former stint.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

11. Coeli Mae

Coeli Mae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have lots of bets for the final 48! I've become friends with them, and it's hard to choose only 5 for someone like me. Friendships and biases aside, here are my bets:

Ash
    Shaira & Shaina
    Sela
    Faith
    Aria
    Alice
    Abby

It'll be refreshing to see them all on television. They all are worthy of being idols. Ash and Sela looked best for centers, Alice or Abby for captains. I was welcomed with warmth by Alice and Abby and I saw how they took good care of the others. Ash and Sela, were my ideal models, I would look at them for improvement. So that's my basis :) The twins though were adorable and they would be such a great loss if they didn't get in. They're the most important members for me.

12. dunkindonato

I am actually more concerned that someone would just casually break an NDA. That's a big taboo in the professional and Entertainment worlds.

Also, AKB48 is full of NDAs. If you think you deserve to get in, breaking the NDA is probably one of the worst ways to show it.

She is? Definitely has singing chops then.

13. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    all the pages of the 75 girls are done

sad to see Marsela in the Undergirls area and Lara and Ica in the Next Girls area :(

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Not to be a party pooper but those (Shaina & Shaira) who go on as pairs will never work out. Look at NakoMiku. Perfect example. Even stretching a little further with The Three Musketeers. They were all promoted together as combos in the beginning but it's inevitable that one will always outshine another. No matter how close they are or whatever, they will have to separate or give up together. They are, after all, two different people. 1+1 is 2 for a reason and not 1 even in super special cases. Besides, I see that management or whoever is also riding the pair with the same number of likes (because it's nearly impossible) but in the end, it's business and money. Not kid play. Mark my words and quote me months later after the 1st gen is announced.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Shekina Arzaga could be my first oshi since the votation's system. Too bad for Marsela because she has a lot of talent and she's pretty

17. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    I don't mind Shekinah being center but I want Marsela back in Kami-7

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    While I agree that pushing two different people eventually leads to one becoming more popular than the other, I feel like the situation is different here.

Shaira and Shaina are twins. Identical twins. The reason why pairs split off in popularity is inherent differences (one prettier than the other, one funnier than the other, etc). When it comes to the twins...there's really not that much difference between them (as far as we know now)

Also, the twins seem to be fully aware of the "gimmick" and taking advantage of it. Honestly, I'm ok with that, and I can't say I blame them. And no, I don't think that's gonna change.

If there's one thing I'll concede to your argument, it's that if and when the Twins graduate, it'll be together, not separately.

19. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    MNL48 Senbatsu (as of 12 NN):
    1. Shekinah Arzaga
    2. Sayaka Awane
    3. Abelaine Trindad
    4. Ashley Cloud Garcia
    5. Alice Margarita De Leon
    6. Shaina Duran
    7. Shaira Duran
    8. Princess Labay
    9. Faith Shanrae Santaigo
    10. Aria Gilead Cariño
    -----------------------------
    11. Aubrey Binuya
    12. Christine Ann Coloso
    13. Eunice Diane Santiago
    14. Heart Nicole Serva
    15. Angela Marie Yukim
    16. Abea Trinidad

20. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ehhh what happened to Marsela she dropped to 22 :eek:

21. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Not enough votes, I guess

22. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is there any episode airing on showtime today or this week for the top 75??

23. dunkindonato

I don't think so. I believe it's going to be a weekly thing. Top Ten of the week gets to perform/be featured in Showtime Saturday. I personally prefer that so that it won't grow too old quickly, and gives us something to look forward to every weekend.

Some update regarding the subs project: I was pretty busy this weekend and wasn't able to do much besides watch It's Showtine and the Online Update and then write an MNL48 Weekly article. I only did a cursory glance at the Aegisubs you guys recommended to me. Hopefully it will work on a tablet.

24. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Marsela is down to Rank 23 with 166 votes..
    PUSH!!

25. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If the other girls' supporters are smart, they'd vote for Marsela too. I think it would be good for the whole group's popularity if she makes the top 10.

26. HarrisPilton94

HarrisPilton94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sela
    I know the pd101 fandom had a system where they would add votes for other people's fave in exchange of getting more votes for their faves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.