Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Sampaoli you really an idiot, Icardi is Serie A top scorer 2018 and you didn't call him for World cup? :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Imo It more tactical reason, cmiiw but Sampaoli didnt use icardi much either in qualification or friendly in his system pre-WC, and yeah to be frank argentine already overabundance in that position, quality wise. Quiet so much like nainggolan's case. Poor lad tho' for the later

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  3. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    my football thread friends check out my akb48 covers on YouTube
    link in my sig

ynwa

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Icardi and Higuain is the same type, if the tactic became reason Sampaoli should bring Icardi not Higuain
    Argentina repeat their mistake, in 2010 they didn't bring Zanetti and Cambiasso when they still on fire because get treble winners with Inter and now they leave Icardi who became Serie A top scorer

oki i'll check

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Higuain over Icardi is a joke. An absolute joke. That fat man screws up under pressure everytime, he should have had 2 goals in 2014 final.... Icardi would probably do better than Aguero in the national team too.
    not only that now Romero is gone too... its not looking good for argentina this time around

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I wont use maradona's time as comparison tho' - a guy that i can only remember for his gut and luck in his managerial decision
    statistic wise higuain were far from bad, talk player which contribute double digits for like every seasons, well except for his infamous bad tendency on final match. This more suggesting whoever called between these two wont be so much different, except some detail like specific technical attributes, and for players that already played and experienced international tournaments before.
    i dont follow match detail in argentine's but icardi been called up few time before this, pretty recent and not heard so much contribution either. I by no mean downplayed icardi but the seem the main argentine problem for me still theyre just too messi-dependentia for whoever big talents backing up the team

*We could make bit detail comparison for their technical attributes for example which one that seems suit sampaoli's system or the chemistry with other players, but guess it will prolonged into nowhere assumption

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Well, let's see where this is going to be,with caution
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I always heard rumor if Messi control behind argentina manager, so whoever player Messi don't like it he never join to Argentina national team..Icardi never bff with Messi so this is the result for Icardi
    No wonder argentina always screw up in big tournament

It's official? I thought the new manager will be Arteta

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Kun is bes

no man no Messi no WC
    Messi can pick de deam

Messi is Mayuyu Acchan and Sasshi combined

10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

@rendizzz
    It's official. Emery's name literally popped out in the last minute. Seems gazidis and co fear to take a gamble with arteta appointment

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

actually i root for messi/argentine this WC account. It's seem to be the last time for him could shine through , at this tournament, age-wise and performance-wise. Will be romantic one if the team win but then again there other strong contenders to be considered

12. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    me2

de world owes Messi a WC

lose copa america final
    lose WC final
    lose copa america final
    lose copa america final

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Missing from world cup squads:

1. Argentina: Icardi. Well, it was predictable. Someone said that Messi dislikes Icardi because Icardi "steals" wife of Maxi Lopez who is a good friend with Messi. Also, icardi was inconsistent while playing for Argentina. At least there's still Dybala that can help Messi.
    2. Spain: 1) Roberto, it's true there's agenda made BY RFEF against him. 4 games ban is the proof. By some analysts, Roberto who is actually a midfielder, but named best right back this season. 2) Bartra. Played good with his new team, Betis and named one of most underrated defender, didn't get noticed by Lopetegui.
    3. France: 1) Lacazette. France is abundant with good players. On forwards there're: Griezmann: best French player today, Mbappe & Dembele: France's wonderkids, Fekir & Thauvin: underrated players who deserve recognition, taking them to world cup would market them so bigger teams would be interested to them. But for the no. 9, I think Lacazette > Giroud. 2) Gameiro. Does Deschamp evenknow Gameiro is French???
    4. Belgium: Nainggolan. Belgium gives up their best midfielder that reached UCL semifinal for players who play in Chinese league that is actually a farmer league.
    5. England: Smailing. Well, he deserves a seat of England team for world cup............

14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Opinion:
    1. Messi influence is huge but i wont extrapolated that far, even if it true. higuain just interchangeable choice with icardi . Ppl tend to forget that last season he still can nabbed 27 goal all competition, help juve won the league + played alongside dybala.
    2. True with that.
    3. Lacazette had too decent season, but giroud not even, also dembele-bright talent tho'-. Also if im not mistaken for poor martial, I like this guy. Thauvin and fekir could not underrated anymore they'll definitely get more and more exposure this WC
    4. Well i wont downplayed guy like axel witsel tho' -and reminder even guy like paulinho still have some steel after played in that farmer league- I just dont see any reason if they finally give free ticket for fellaini this occasion. Still poor nainggolan. He coukd be pretty usefull talk gow versatile he is
    5. Agreed.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Nainggolan comes from my ethnicity. Very disappointed with Martinez' decision.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Benzema is much better than Lacazette, unfortunately deschamps froze him out of the team. Giroud is really good in the nt, but to have the option between both Giroud and Benzema each game would be amazing for france.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    benzema blackmail his deammade

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

They are replacing one crybaby for another. I don't believe Arsenal is going to win something in the next years...

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

at least a hope it will refreshing how the team play and manage. Im more tempted to see that the new arsenal compared to stagnant and braindead play on the last terms of wenger era.

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

yea but he's way better and more experienced than dembele and fekir lol