Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

What are you talking about? Emery is Europa League master, look what he done with Sevilla...arsenal pick the right manager because next year they can winning europe league with him
    Such a big loser..and now argentina trying to win world cup with this squad???
    They should learn from Sweden..no more ibra but they succed to qualified to world cup

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yea arsenal shud focus on europa foreer

yeah if dun 7ry den wad should dhey 7ry for

ibra is rubbish like crissyano penado

fail @ barcelona only win @ corruped serie a and 1 clubfrance

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, yes, the Europa League, the championship of the losers since now all the good teams play the CE, and the few tough teams that play the EL come from the CE after they made a fool of themselves. He won it three times against BIG teams like Benfica, Dnipro and Liverpool (and I'm afraid it was 'slightly worse' than the current Liverpool) after beating TOP teams like Molde, Bayer Leverkusen and Sparta Prague. He has been fired from all his teams (Valencia, Spartak Moskow, Sevilla and PSG). That's what I call a winner, indeed.

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think Chelsea getting Sarri is much more exciting than Arsenal getting Emery

5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    and in the meanwhile, Real Madrid is close to make even more history winning the Champions League for three years in a row.;)

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    6. Brazil: Arthur. If he's good midfielder that is ready to move to Europe, why they didn't take him? Too young? he's 22.

Real madrid leans to far right politics. I hope they die.

7. karles48

I red in the newspaper that Takahashi Yoichi had Barça in mind when he created Captain Tsubasa. That wasn't a big surprise, but he also said that the player who is closest to Tsubasa Oozora is ... Iniesta! :awesome:
    BTw, Iniesta will play in Japan, it was the best choice, indeed.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    In Japan, Iniesta will appear on Kewpie TVCM.

9. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Looking forward to another great season of Arsenal Fan TV!

10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

How dare you. Arsenal fan tv is the best!! :wall:

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i'm ready for UCL final night :banana: i hope M.Salah will be in his best condition..
    i heard he'll still fasting during the game

12. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

13. karles48

I red that Zidane wins every final he plays...and Klopp usually loses his finals. I'd better go to the cinema tonight... [hehe]

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think (and hope) RM will win by a few goals tonight. I mean Liverpool let 4 goals in by Roma :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

BT Live free stream for anyone who wants to watch the UCL Final in 4K!

Might need to use UK VPN though

16. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Liverpool :fp: Karius :fp:

edit:

MANE MANE!!!

edit:

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  17. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Liverpool fans must be seething right now

But it was a GREAT result for me, exactly how I predicted with a big win for real, and bale's goal was out of this world!!

mfw.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Poor mosalah, bonker bale, congrats madrid made history for three consecutive win.

Still a boring match tho'.

20. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Karius you are absolute dog shite and I cannot recall feeling this way for any Liverpool player in the 20 years of supporting the club.

I have mastered mental preparation for Karius moments whenever you take to the pitch. But how do you come up with tossing the ball directly and gently to the opposing striker. Are you cuckoo? Heck, even if you lost all ability to throw a ball have you been sleeping throughout tactics101? How the holy hell can you stand on the left of goal and roll the ball right? Bro do you know if you do that the defender cannot pass to the left nor back to you because there is a bloody gaping open goal centrally and is forced to play down the line or out? And low rolling the ball across an open goal, is there something wrong with your brain? Any other keeper and I would be suspicious of match fixing.

Ok so maybe you are a damned trash keeper. But what the lord was the third goal. You could have been a bloody statue and the ball would have bounced off your head and to safety. How did you manage to push it into your net? Absolutely robbing a living! You are making upwards of 50k a week yet these mistakes are so low lower lowest level you dont see them in a pay-to-play Sunday League UNLESS the keeper no shows, nobody has gloves, and the bloody outfield players are rotating in goal... And even then nobody would be able to accomplish BOTH feats in a single game. What an achievement you baboon!

Although you are an absolute embarrassment you are not completely at fault because those with eyes have known you are shite and screamed for a quality keeper for the entirety of this season. Mistakes at Spurs, City, and Roma all led to goals! Those "fans" who endorsed this clown should never donate their corneas.

Klopp also! Migs is trash but Karius should never have been the definite #1. Please, it is not rocket science what we have to do next.

Now look at our bench FFS. 450m behind City, 400m behind United, and 300m behind Arsenal/Chelsea over the last 5 years. Madrid puts on Bale and blistering barancles all we could fancy was a half fit DMC Emre Can who is leaving the club for CM James Milner. We had a striker Solanke that wasnt even good enough to come on when we are chasing 2 goals AND had a substitution left. Why? I will tell you why!!!

WHY THE FATHER DID FSG SELL COUTINHO? YOU THINK HE WONT PLAY CL FINAL BECAUSE OF BACK PAIN? WHERE IS OUR 120M? BOSTON RED SOX??? ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ! WE LOST THE GAME AND ONLY USED 2 SUBS! GUESS WHAT IF WE HAD COUTINHO???

We can make all 3 subs!!!!!

We will never compete if we dont use OUR money for a new world class GK and CB and playmaker. Open your eyes before we throw it all away like in 0809 when we had the best center midfield in the world and again in 1314 when we had the best strike force in the world

Please stop the charity to Barcelona, Boston Red Sox, Karius, Lovren, and today Real Madrid.

• Like Like x 1