TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Interesting to see the extreme changes to the rankings. I'm curious how Mnet is going to counter the rise of the Jtrainees.

Ahn Yujin's drop though. I read she got some hate for feeling bad she dropped 2 places. Hyewon going strong while a lot of early faves are falling like flies. YueHua looks bad. Moe seems like a difficult case.

The top 12 looks good but there's a lot that can happen in the next few days. Plus the performances are definitely gonna have some impact. I really hope Miu can maintain her rank. With my faves being eliminated, really rooting for her.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I thought the Starship duo stayed in Top 12 despite now it's 2-pick vote, because they are already the package. But guess Yujin got Ahn Hyeongseop's treatment :fear:

For those who don't know, in her speech, Yujin said that she was sad (SSK term: kuyashii) because her rank was dropped in front of the soon-to-be-eliminated trainees. Apparently K-netz don't like that https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/08/enter-talk-i-hope-that-ahn-yujin-will.html?m=1

Aside, the most advantageous is Woolim duo. Seem like those who vote for Eunbi also vote for Chaewon and vice versa. Sakura and Nako, although they're from HKT, have more individual fans than 'group/company' fans. Hyewon definitely got more votes from Satomina's fans rest of BBY team 2, while Chowon got vote dropped due to Cube's scandal :fear: Seems like those who vote Myao also vote Miyu (although she has a lot of individual fans).

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I’m not agreeing with people who think this, but people were upset when she said she was disappointed and sad about her rank. Ahn Hyungseob said a similar thing in one of his speeches last season, and he never appeared in top rankings again.

Actually Hyungseob and Yujin are almost identical in story line at this point. Both are super positive and mood makers. Hyungseob dropped from 5th to 6th, did the korean version of “kuyashii” and then promptly dropped to rank 20.

• Informative Informative x 5
  4. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Who said I don't :fear:

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Well that is not the ranking I was expecting at this point. I'm always suspicious of Mnet's intentions regarding what they choose to show or not show.... Perhaps they are trying to make the Korean girls' fans vote more when they see they're falling in the ranking. Dunno. There is a lot of time for this to change.

I think if they show different teams on different nights the results will be pretty revealing. If they are trying to hurt the Japanese girls' chances, they'll probably show "Rumor" and "I am" next episode and not "1000%".

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    gosh that rank came out of nowhere.. well, TBH in a sense i kinda know why, it's because MNET DIDN'T LIKE THIS RANK!
    that's why they decided to show it and hope that will change, because their fave *cough*Starship*cough*Yuehua*cough* rank lower than expected pffft when they like the rank they wouldn't show us (Ep 6)... i can see through your motive Mnet!

anyway... enough rant from international fans like me that are powerless, just hoping that Knetz maintain this beautiful line up, Miyu and Myao needs to debut! they have my full support now since my pick all eliminated (Jurina, Mako, Tomu)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Putting Mnet's intention of revealing ranks this early aside, lets just hope bitter korean akb supporters' revenge votes would carry on until voting closes on the 18th.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think that's exactly what they're trying to do (as others have posted) -- which is quite annoying because if the japanese trainees rank low then they'll just hide the rankings so things continue as they are. This is a blatant attempt to get fans to vote for k trainees that ranked lower than expected. And they did not even wait until the next episode to give as much time as possible for voters to change how the votes are going.

I think the fans of the japanese trainees are working together while the k trainees have more general public fans who just vote who they like.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Some of the more convincing opinions I've read so far are as follows.
    • Daehwi fans are voting for Miyu. During her appeal in concept evaluations, Miyu supposedly said she wants to be like Daehwi and produce songs for the group. This made Daehwi fans really happy and are now organizing their votes for her. I'm also assuming they are two-picking Miyu and Kim Myao together.
    • Sakura fans abandoning Nako two-pick. They see her as a threat to center, so their 2nd pick will be for another girl. A lot of the votes are probably going to be Chaeyeon because it seems she is the Korean trainee Sakura is closest.
    • DCinside voting for Miu. The joke is they take a break from playing League of Legends to finally vote for their girl lol
    • Ahn Yujin getting roasted on Pann for her ungrateful speech. They're pissed she said that she was sad for dropping rank (she went from 2 to 4) in front of soon to be eliminated trainees.

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I got choked by water when I saw Myao getting 3rd. She's my pick since Jurina and Kojimako are gone...

• Like Like x 6
  11. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    typical korean fans, imagine their fans are arguing when sakura and nako have been literally close to each other, it's sad, alexa plays Hayaokuri Calendar. i can see in the future the group will be have many akgae fans than fans who support the whole group.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

This is a snake upload by Mnet to be prank, they don't like where it's going so they show the rank to appeal to the koreans to vote their faves( which is wusple btw)

edit: Damn if this is the trend, Mnet will or maybe separate the performances like ep.6/7. That shit was nasty, we all know the advantages of being shown first week.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Out of all 48G members, I really hope these 2 make it.

Hey, there is one thing we can do to make sure Miu continue to get good votes. Comment on Sakura's gaming channel, tell her to bring Shitao Miu to stream playing League of Legends together and they should talk with their limited Korean vocab. :awesome: Yamaguchi is not that far from Fukuoka after all. :hehe:

Ahn Yujin my girl...one thing you should learn from Jurina is doing a Kuyashii speech when you actually rank high can be a double edge sword. Some will vote even harder, while some others will be looking forward to even more Kuyashii speech. lol, sorry J's fans :v:

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Hmm, let's not make a "convincing opinion" into a fact that might lead to something negative about sakura and nako fans. Nako's still pretty high and we're not sure her number 2 position last time wasn't because she was being included in a lot of 12-picks that had somebody else as their 2-pick. I mean wonyoung is down in the rankings even though she was assumed to do well in 2-pick (starship 2-pick).

Kang Hyewon is like a 48group trainee: combined erii, sato minami and asai nanami. Or folks suddenly discovered she's a relative of kang daniel.
    Not sure whether it's good or bad (mostly bad I think) that one not really bad act/statement is all it takes to lose support and get a big drop in rankings (ahn yujin, kirin). Same thing for a single good act/statement if that's true regarding miyu re daehwi and a couple of other instances.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

This is actually not wrong but from what I saw at dc the reason why Saku kfans did that because when the 2 picks came Nako kfans is the first to say that they didnt want to vote for Sakura when atm Sakura kfans already vote Nako as their 2nd pick and posted some proof at Nako's dc gallery. Its like they already make an alliance but one got betrayed
    Sooo just want to clear some misunderstanding :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. DreamStar

DreamStar Kenkyuusei

Is the voting process transparent? If not, mnet can always "fake" the votes to keep the ktrainees they like in the top ranks anyways. Didn't really believed much about how voting system can change the outcomes of what mnet alr have in mind for the debut group. Bet is just a way to see who is more profitable (?) Or just to make the show more exciting and relevant

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Boring.
    Having Sakura first was to be expected, Gaeun went up too, as did the 48s girls we are talking about since the start, with the switch between Moe and Myao. (I'm torn)
    Nako dropping was expected too, but she deserves way more than being Sakura second. Hopefully those fans will give her their first vote now. You'd never know...

I find more interesting the Woollim rising. Chaewon getting in and Eunbi slipping down.
    Pleased by Hyewon's rank.... after the start of 2 picks I expected her drop down a bit at least,
    And Chaewon...... I don't know. I really wanted support her since the start, because Sixteen and everything else, but she really failed to deliver. Ever to someone who doesn't care about MNET editing. Perhaps I expected too much.

Look at the bright side, if you don't like the final group you can blame MNET.
    I find all this talk kind of lame at this point, but whatever, I'll just call myself out

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

You can't blame the fans. Sakura's desire is to be the center/ #1. That drop to #7 is a wake up call for them, now the storyline been flipped.

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I could be wrong, but I believe the vote is legitimate. If it wasn't, mnet wouldn't be trying so hard via what they are showing to get the results they want. They'd just show things fairly and then say it's just how the vote turned out. The fact that it is becoming so transparent what they are trying to do means that they are trying really hard to influence the voting, and they wouldn't need to do that if they didn't honor the votes.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    People shipping Sakura and chaeyeon because Sakura screamed her name like a lover during sorry not sorry when in reality Sakura is a pasty gaming nerd that couldn't entertain a girl like chaeyeon. ☺️

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1