TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Also, Nako got antis due to her height (same case with Wonyoung + Gaeun and their age) :hmm:

• Like Like x 2
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well, that's quite a gap
    スクリーンショット 0030-08-07 9.27.31.png

• Like Like x 6
  3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Watching the last ep, I wonder why they didn't show Noe's reaction / reaction to Noe's fall that much. It was one of the most surprising twists in the elimination.

• Agree Agree x 10
  4. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Funny, how no one here mentions Miho's stealthy rise to 3rd rank. Although MNet is doing the same by not giving her much screentime (could be even less than Mako).

Considering she is probably the Japanese contestant with the best knowledge of Korean language and Korea itself, you would think MNet would focus on these points.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 9
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Before the end with 1-vote it turns into political alliance game huh? :^^;:
    lol, this is interesting. Those who voted first for the other girls also up to reap right? I believe BBY2 J-line have decent amount of supporter, as well as Mako, Noe and Saho.

7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    all it takes is for one employee to blow the whistle on any possible rigging of votes and the money train of survival show is shot for mnet

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Mnet: oh i don’t like this new rank.! Where is my fav trainees.! *tell the staff to publish it*

Next few days

Mnet: OK.! This is perfect.! *tell the staff to keep the result until the elimination day*

• Winner Winner x 11
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah but i’m guessing Aki-P will still get royalties if he is indeed involved in the debut album and i’m guessing AKS will manage their Japanese promo which means if what i’m saying turns out to be true, AKS will still get money regradless

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    S3 is the most unpredictable season though. You could already see a prominent pattern at the start of 2nd elimination on S1 and S2 and tell which members are most likely to be in the final lineup. But this season... is so messed up you can’t even tell who’ll be in it lmao. It’s so irregular and members keep climbing up and down that you just think “Fvck it”.

Moe’s and Miyu’s tragic drop. Hyewon’s, Miho’s and Chowon’s 30+ rank climbs and Miyu going up again. Miu ninja-ing her way into the Top 12 w/ barely no screentime. Haeyoon too. Noe dropping hard like a rock. Ahn Yujin from consecutive weekly #2 to current #18(?). Everyone is pretty much shell-shocked with the ep8 and ep8.5 rankings over social medias and forums, it was THAT unexpected.

And I’m here thinking wtf is happening as I grab some popcorn.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

It's a damn shame that some people feel this way. It seems like they'll take one little thing and make an assumption about that girl's character, making them out to be the devil. Same thing happened with Natsumi. These overreactions are so toxic, dude :( I see people commenting why Yujin is so low on Mnet's latest YouTube upload, and these trolls reply saying that she's an arrogant bitch and whatnot! Talk about YIKES...

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

The ranking is not really shocking. It matches quite well with Naver Likes rankings of their fancams last evaluation. There are a few exceptions, which are more or less explainable, like Yunjin's fall and Hyewon's rise. Sae's rank is a bit surprising.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

SO WHY IS THE AUDIENCE NOT VOTING FOR GODDES KIM SIHYUN?!?!

15. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

i am really rooting for miyu in this competition and i cried in the last elimination. am really happy to see her sudden rise in this 2-pick voting!!! (pls maintain it this wayyyy T_T)

i am really surprised by an yujin's drop, i really thought she will maintain it up there; i dun think the speech made that big an impact. i think alot of people who originally voted for her probably thought she was 'safe' and voted for others to push them up the rank.

• Like Like x 3
  16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe Yujin is one of those girls who is in a lot of top 12s but less top 2s? I am surprised by her rank though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Thanks for the link.

Always love Megu reaction, I hope she'll be the official PD48 commentator untill the final episode.

Hoping as many as J-Trainees survive in 3rd elimination so there's a bigger chance to make it into the final group *and also Nayoung*

18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    My opinion to this sudden announcement: mnet is unhappy with the ranking and they want it to change. They didn't do this for season 2 and I'm pretty sure they didn't to this for season 1 either. But I hope people will not stop voting for Miyu and Miho. I actually think this is my favourite Top 12 since the show started.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 5
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Is Episode 4 the first episode some of the 48G girls reacted to live?

20. Bingo

Bingo Member

No, it was ep 3.