Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    So far all theater attempts have been losses for me. Hopefully I win at least one. (Preferably KII.)

2. Chouxcreme

Chouxcreme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Hi guys, anyone planning to go to sousenkyo concert? I'm thinking of finally making a pilgrimage after 7 years of being a wota. I know the venue hasn't even been announced but I'd like to plan early for my trip.

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It depends on where it is. Frankly, I'm not a huge fan of the sousenkyo. (I have been to two of them, had tickets to three) If it is somewhere in the Kanto region, I may apply. But if it is somewhere else, probably not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Im trying to apply for far-offs but a lot of theater shows say not accepted for far offs? Do i need my credit card number for applying? Could I still apply for far offs if i make my address a Japanese one? (NMB btw)
    Far offs is for overseas right?

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't have experience applying for NMB theater, but the system is the same for all of them. Basically, the website won't work properly unless you use a Japanese address. You can just put any Japanese address, like a hotel or friend's address. Far offs is used for Japanese people who live in the prefectures far from the theater (so in NMB's case, I assume that excludes Osaka and nearby prefectures like Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, etc.). If you wanna apply for NMB's theater as a far off, make sure the address you use is in a far away prefecture of Japan.

Oh, and btw, if you win the ticket using far off category, you are supposed to bring a piece of mail that proves you actually live at this address, but from what I have seen from others on this forum, showing a foreign passport was fine as well.

6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    "Basically, the website won't work at all unless you use a Japanese address" there, I fixed it for you ;)
    They announced the web site's new international functionality kinda proudly in july (or was it june?) last year ... and .. it never has worked with a foreign address as far as I can tell.
    I was in Tokyo last August, hoping to see a show .. (even dragging my poor sister along with me) ... not one show was eligible for foreign fans ... not one, so I never got to see Minegishi Team K in action :(

(and even if it worked ... foreigners have to enter way, way in advance ...it will be only the last 2 or 3 performances in the list of theatre performances)

7. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Oh wow, yep they give you option to put an overseas address but it won't let you apply to anything if you do :eek: I changed to my hotels address and you can apply for enpou but there's no super-enpou option

I tried emailing them, I'll let you guys know what they say, thanks!

8. NihonJakarta

NihonJakarta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takitakayoko
    Has anyone tried obtaining family tickets? I'm planning on going to Japan w/ my family this June-July. Since it's my first time ordering a ticket at all, does anyone have any advice or can anyone please share about their experiences in doing this? Thank you.

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Family tickets are the same category as couple tickets. I haven't tried applying as a family before, but since you obviously need to be in actual family relations (parent-child, brother-sister, etc.) I wonder if some proof might be needed. Do you share a last name and/or address with those family members (and can prove it with your ID or something)? I guess it would be good to bring some way to prove it, just in case they doubt that you are actually related.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I’ve been applying this week for theater shows for when I’m in Nagoya and Tokyo in a few days time. No surprise that I’ve won nothing so far but what’s been a surprise is that I’ve received “sorry you’ve been unsuccessful” emails from the Ticket Center. In the past I’ve always received nothing so is this a new thing? Of course for a moment when I received the emails I thought I’d won... :(

(and tonight I’ve just had a blast at STU48’s show in Yamaguchi which did not involve a Ticket Center application, thank goodness they used Lawson Tickets, much better IMO even though I had to use a VPN but at least I got a ticket!)

11. ProxyCell

ProxyCell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Hello!
    Does there exist an up-to-date guide on obtaining tickets for theater and concert events? I'm interested in any of the Japanese 48-group theaters and any of the main AKB48 concert tickets.
    I know there is an "election thanksgiving" even coming up in Yokohama but I can not figure out how to obtain tickets to it.

I went to the Yokohama Arena website and they do not even mention the event despite it coming up in less than a month.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Use this website: https://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/top.php
    Or the English version: https://global-ticket.akb48-group.com/en/home/top.php

Make sure you register with a Japanese address or it won't work. Then you apply for the shows. Not much has changed from the guide written on the first page. Note that concert tickets need to be paid within a few days of winning, so if you don't have a credit card that works with the ticket center, you need to pay in a convenience store in Japan (so if you're not in Japan, you need to arrange for someone who will pay for it). Theater shows can be paid either by credit card or cash on the day of performance.

13. ProxyCell

ProxyCell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Thanks! I was having trouble with the "full width" part but I finally figured out how to enter my Japanese address today!

Does the mobile membership only increase my chances of getting a ticket by letting my apply for another slot? Or does it offer anything else? lol...

14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Don't you get a vote in the sousenkyo ?

15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    If one has a japanese phone number. Nihonbashiranokai gets you a vote.

16. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

I require help with purchasing Majimuri Butai tickets

I cant understand why i couldnt enter the raffle and now cannot enter to buy,
    The global english one is no use now so im on the japanese one with my account
    I took some screenshots if anyone can tell me a better way, much appreciated

https://imgur.com/a/ju1rRaE

https://ticket.akb48-group.com/home/detail_live_concert.php?live=C181022183002
    1. the blue button appears less than half the time to purchase, i click it if it does
    2. It clearly says yokoso username so i am logged in to the japanese site with japanese address
    3. is what it looks like with absolutely no options, occassionally the blue button in image 1 appears but i just go in circles
    4. im not sure i can buy from here:

http://l-tike.com/ntvzero/event/majimuri01.html
    5. a second button, i tried both
    6. i log in and am presented with this account page unrelated to majumuri
    7. i click my page and i just get setting info

Incredibly frustrating, i tried using japan vpn too to no avail; any suggestions please?

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sorry to respond late as the application period already over.
    I don't really understand the question though, I order one using the nihonbashiranokai time frame and work as usual.
    I would suggest to clear the cookie next time you encounter the same problem.

And one more thing, maybe post in in Question and Answer thread to get faster reply.

18. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

Thanks, im not sure why it wont work, tried cookie clear

19. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hello all
    Will be in Tokyo in early May and would like to catch a theater show.
    I read it is some lottery system that I dont think I can enter.
    Is there a way to obtain tickets otherwise?

Thank you!

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls