Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Instalive 02282021

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Cr uploader

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On 7rules this week, Neru apparently said that for a while she went around the internet looking at posts about her and getting hurt when she found people bad-mouthing her.

Modelpress did a feature and interview with her based on the fashions she wore for the 16 Feb 7rules show. It said she was very particular about how she looks, and took the stylist lists of brands she wore and brands she liked, and they discussed things and decided what she would wear. Neru says she has discovered some brands she loves through the show, and has been able to wear things she never could on her own.

More and more, when she wears something, it sells out soon afterward. And people message her asking if it's okay for them to wear what she wore. "Cute!" and "I want what Neru wore" keep coming up.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For this show, there were two possibilities and she and the stylist ended up selecting this one: top by ALYSI; skirt by Maison MIHARA YASUHIRO; see-through dress by 723-seven two three-; earrings by alpaca to hana; heels by Gucci. Stylist YUDAI ICHINOSAWA(TEN10). Hair and make-up by 風間裕子. Polish THREE 116、NAIL HOLIC.

Because the dress was patterned, they went simple, straight, pure and natural for the hair. Because the dress was a mauvey pink, they went with matching eye-shadow with a plus lamé feeling. To go with the sheer organza dress material, they went with gold lame nails on one hand and a popular yellow gold colour on the other.

Neru says that every time she leaves her apartment, she checks her look in the big mirror inside the door of the building. If it doesn't feel right -- particularly the overall silhouette -- she will turn right around and go back up and change it somehow. She often goes back to change shoes.

Neru says she's still just a student of fashion.

Neru started on the interesting 7rules show last August. Here's a brief clip from a recent how, to give the feeling. I think they usually see a short documentary about someone, and a discussion about life and human relations takes off from there. I've tried to find out how the ratings are doing, but I don't know where to find that info. Can anyone help?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Later this month, Neru will have a unique job that seems to be another step on the ladder. She and TV presenter/model Harry Sugiyama will host a radio interview show with Jon Batiste, the American musician who did the ending song for the Disney movie Soul, which is being released in Japan as Soul World. Sugiyama-san is half-English and went to school there, so no doubt he speaks English perfectly. Will Neru be speaking any English? She did a homestay in the US before she joined Keyakizaka, so for sure she knows some English. We'll see.

The show is on J-Wave radio on Saturday 27 March at 10 (am, I believe). They are inviting 30 people to attend by Zoom.

• Like Like x 3
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I've watched the movie today, looking forward to this interview. I wonder if Neru is knowledgeable about jazz

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru is involved in a new project about Nagasaki, along with other stars who come from there, including Fukuyama Masaharu. It's called Nagasaki no Hen ("Nagasaki's changes"). Apparently the city is viewed through the eyes of some of its many cats. Here's an 11-minute "making of" video. Neru voices the tabby cat, and appears in person for a good section starting around the three-minute mark. When she introduces herself, I can't help hearing her say "NYAgahama Neru," lol.

NOTE: The video has suddenly become "private," at least for me. Hope you can see it, or that it comes back.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm starting to see Neru's latest Instagram posts disabling comments? :fp:

7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @ryandtw Hi. She was receiving some offensive messages from someone who uses different accounts.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Neru will be the 'face' of this year's Gentosha Bunko Spring Book Fair which starts on 4/8:
    https://www.gentosha.jp/article/18118/

'Making' video of a promotional photoshoot for the event set in a coffee shop:

• Like Like x 2
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ezi-4ABVgAM2_i4.jpg Ezi-4AHVIAM8JUn.jpg Ezi-4AVVIAUJjUe.jpg

God, she's gorgeous. :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

長濱ねるが大人になった夜を告白します【東カレステーション】

• Like Like x 3
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I've been really looking foward for her to going back to us again someday ever since she's graduated, lately she's been increasing activity on the industry, back on media, so grateful being able to see her bright smile again, she's born to be artist!:blush:

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Neru was one of the hosts today of a Netflix Japan fan event for the American zombie movie 'Army of the Dead':

[

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Neru will be receiving the chairman position of Tokyo Idol Festival from Sasshi starting this year. Congrats Neru. She’s been really busy with all her shows, radios and essay series. Neru’s post grad career fits her so much I can’t think of anything better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Talk between Sasshi and Neru about Neru receiving the chairman position of Tokyo Idol Festival from Sasshi. This is nice to watch! From what I remember, Neru mentioned Sasshi in the past, and she says here that she admires Sasshi. She talked about the time when Sasshi made 200 blog posts in a day, it seems like Neru followed Sasshi's years as idol. it's not the first time that Neru mentions the 200 blog posts, she also talked about it in her blog post in 2017 here. it's nice to see both of them together, and congrats to Neru for becoming "chairman"!

• Like Like x 2
  17. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    It's been a year since neru coming back, she has been doing what suit her the most, 2 regular tv programs, 2 monthly magazine essay series, radio regular, and 2 big job, sdg campaign and Tokyo idol festival, she's doing amazing so far:)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

19. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Neru is appointed as SDGs reporter for Rakuten Fashion Week Tokyo. She’ll write reports and conduct interviews with the participating brands
    0CD4EE2F-9B69-4941-B93B-39650B584DBE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the last seven days, I've seen six shows featuring her listed. She has something special -- in her particular forms of intelligence, beauty, manner and character -- and she is becoming a well-known personality, step by step.