Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm worried that it'll be a small single with only one or two bsides. I'm not counting on team songs, although they're often my favourite kind of unit. Maybe IxR will get a b-side. I do wish for an undergirls song to give girls like Komi, Sahho, Seina etc something

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    A B-side for all the audiotion winners cough cough.

3. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

Center most likely will be announced next Tuesday

4. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I’d rather see a Team 8 invasion rather than a SG one, but why didn’t they include Komiyama and Saho as team captains?

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Komiharu lost her push at the same time as Kato Rena did.
    For me it also doesn't make sence to include only one of them.
    It's probably more future-orientated to them to push the young 2nd draft girls instead of giving her a second chance.
    And Saho, ... I'm sorry to say that, but her visuals ... aren't the first to pick.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think a lot of people would disagree with you on that. Including myself.

It's not really an invasion... there's actually a lower percentage of Team 8 members in senbatsu than Team 8 members in AKB48. (Only just barely though.)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Is Yuiyui no more a center material ?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    During the COVID-19 pandemic, Komi worked really hard. Team K was the only team to set up a special social distance stage (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_K_Social_Distance_Stage). She also self-produced a photo book, shot the pictures herself and arranged them by herself; she started this in April and she's still adding pages every now and then. She also auditioned for a special feature in the LARME magazine and streamed basically like 14 hours every day, every day. She ended up in third place, which meant she didn't get the special feature, but even LARME acknowledged how hard she was trying and gave her a consolation feature. She's barely been given anything by management, but in my opinion, she's worked harder than anyone else in the group to keep herself busy and relevant. She really deserved that spot.

EVExuQtUUAA0-cg.jpeg E5IFkMdUcAQmqcV.jpeg E373zd-XIAAKIJL.jpeg E4HuYHCVEAUtlep.jpeg

As for Sahho, I really have to disagree with you. I find her super pretty. I especially love it when she shows her teeth
    E5nzSG8UYAA9aIA.jpeg E4paP5eVgAQC3gU.jpeg

• Agree x 12
    • Like x 5
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Huh? There were dozens of these. None of the others specifically mentioned a team in their title, but that was just three members of K (all of them 15th gen and old friends). I won't address the rest save to say, Komi was given plenty by management, including the very captaincy that stage played off of. Those gifts have since dried up, I won't speculate as to why.

I also found the title of that stage insulting but that's not a story I want to get into.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know there were a bunch of social distance stages, usually by two members, sometimes 3 or 4, but that's why I said Team K was the only team who had a social distance stage. I find it important that they used the Team K name for their social distance stage, because Komi has been trying, as a captain, to push the team more so than herself. I'd be curious as to what you think they gave to her, besides the captaincy. The year in which she was made captain, they included her in the two senbatsu before Sousenkyo, but they dropped her from basically anything when her rank stayed unchanged.

I don't know the HS / online meet & greet sales for Komi, as I never bought a limited edition of Shitsuren, Arigatou; but for Sustainable, she was among the top 3 for Team K (top 4, if you count her on par with Ranchan).

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    When Naanya's popularity started to fade they moved her push to Komi. She was the second-or-third most pushed 15th gen for years. Yes, that ended when she didn't show results--after her rank fell 29 places (this is why you don't use graduation threats to motivate wota--they won't be able to sustain that level of support). But she still got a huge amount of support from management over the years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xalapao

Xalapao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Can someone help me understand what happened to Renacchi? She got M&S agency, had her Renacchi sousenkyou thing, and was constant senbatsu for a while. Also, both her and Annin were in the ANA collab live... why weren't they included in the new single? :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She was salty when I met her in 2018 and there has been some discussion in the past on here that she had poor HS sales because she’s not good with meeting fans. However that was 3 years ago, maybe she’s improved more recently.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is a lot of emotion for Komiharu.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I know that a lot of people weren’t too big of fans of her because they thought she didn’t put a lot of energy into performances.

Also she was literally pushed for YEARS (2012-2017ish, even to the point where she was a front member in BwT), but she didn’t get the huge popularity that her level of push would have warranted.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She stopped being in senbatsu since 2018 and I'm confused why because she was actually doing pretty good at that time and I think she can bring something that is missing to senbatsu which is a beauty/model member like Kojiharu was. I still don't understand why management dropped her suddenly like that. She doesn't seem like she has plans to graduate either.

I know she was quite weak as performer, but she really became better through the years and now she's a good performer, she shines a lot in her subunit Sensuality. As for popularity, the only thing she was lacking was with handshakes... I disagree to say that she didn't get huge popularity because if you see her followers online, and the sales of her photobook, she was/is doing better than majority of current AKB members. and like I said above, she would bring something to senbatsu by being the beauty/model member like Kojiharu, no one has this role.

Anyway it's quite obvious after 3 years that management has no plans to give her a push again, I thought maybe there is hope in early 2020 when she had good screentime on AKB-only concert, but for the AKB-only concert of this year, she barely had screentime. it's sad because she is one of my favs, I know she wasn't the best in skills and fanservice, but she improved through the years, and she was only 20 years old when management dropped her (at that time she was already doing much better). well I just hope she's happy and will get solo works.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The way this made me feel ancient.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Shiroma Miru is also still active technically? There's probably little chance she'll still be in the group for the release, but her grad date was not announced yet and going by some jobs she has it seems like she could still be in the group at the beginning of September.

20. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Why do Team 8 fans keep pushing this narrative? Team 8 has what, currently 40 members out of 100 total for ABK48?