Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Are u saying u didn't like having a weird circus layered platform with an ugly chandelier on top and terrible CGI as the MV that is based on a song about having sex with ur teacher? Interesting developments we're making in this forum.

• Winner Winner x 9
  2. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

The lineup in this single is very strong. Front row is full of amazing dancers, Zukki and YuiYui right behind center.
    I see everyone praise Yokochan, her postion and Miu's made me very surprise, but they deserved it :1st:
    This lineup (and even the song) is unpredictable and more interesting than Nogi's recently lineup (which getting more and more boring these days) :hmm:

3. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I think I'm just so happy the whole thing isn't bad that I'm now really excited for the release and promo. I'm actually doing sketches of Naachan and Hii in dance poses and performance outfit for chibi art as I'm excited enough to feel inspired.

Hoping it has a quality MV!

4. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    aaah i LOVE the new song! it's so energetic and the choreo is also very fun to watch

naachan is the best center for this song! it suits her so well, she looks like she's having lots of fun performing and yet still so charismatic (my level of crush for her has been upgraded LOL)

was surprised to see yokochan and miu front line position BUT it's understandable, they both a great dancer

Hiichan of course will be in front line, she also shines so much in this performance

my Tomu still in the back row :( but it's okay as long as i get to see her in the performance

overall this is a great song and performance, i love the fact they decided to perform way before the release of the single
    hopefully the bsides are also good

• Like Like x 1
  5. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    vlcsnap-2021-07-18-13h51m43s023.jpg Who is this?

6. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    • Like Like x 1
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am in love! The "rumor rumor" parts are really catchy. Let you sing along with it automatically.
    So Yukirin didn't perform? I couldn't see her :(
    Overall a huge step for me in the right direction.[hehe] Love it much more than Shitsuren already.
    AND loving the costumes<3

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Either too much for her so soon after the surgery, or she didn't have enough time to master the choreography. Or both. Oda Erina performed in her place for the new single part, though Yukirin was on stage for the medley.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oooh nice song, and I absolutely digging the dance break. Not my type of favourite song but I'll take it.

10. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I really like the new song. The opening is allready really catchy. Naachan solo verse is gold. The choreo is very energetic and well synchronized. I'm defenitly going to add this to my playlist once it is out.
    I'm courious how the MV is going to be.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Thanks for telling me! Sadly, but I wish she recovers completely:blush:<3

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  13. Hipployta

Hipployta Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wow that was very energetic and upbeat. They definitely went hard for the 80s hip hop influenced choreo and I appreciate it. I also did not see the jazz split ending coming instead of the usual regrouping around the center.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

Do we know when the MV will be released? Can't wait ! I hope we won't have to wait until the official september release.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

NMB did it that way with great results so maybe AKB will use K-pop techniques.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    hummm, NMB's latest single sales aren't really an improvement.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I hope the girls now realize one of their strengths in comparison to Nogizaka's is versatility. Their A-sides alone are so diverse with many musical styles, the melodies of the majority of which are catchy and memorable.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The other one is written with Ks.

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

lmaooo I saw the picture of Yokoyui and Naachan in their costumes before I came to this thread and for a second I was thinking "is- is she cosplaying Sasuke??"
    Now I'm looking forward to some roller skates in the MV lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, thinking there's anything to get.

Were people actually calling it modern lol. Maybe the dance is modern, but yeah the music is old.

• Agree Agree x 3