Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

[​IMG]

ANYWAY I'm surprised at Satopii getting 72 slots? Is she that popular?

Also, how do these slots work? Back in the day, each one was 90 min (then shortened to 60, iirc) and we could more or less calculate how many sales a girl would bring. But with these... 72 slots is a lot, so surely they're 30 min or so? fffff

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Miyazaki Miho 0/12
    Oya Shizuka 0/12

- More years in the group than talk slots.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She's popular, but yes, 72 is way too much. But that's true for most of them. This is the way they found to sell more: exhaustion.

Yet, she's far from being the most WTF case. What I'm going to say is based on previous sales; it can be different this time, but that's something not even DH can guess.

So, Rei did pretty well recently but is she really "worth" 60 slots? How can Erii have the same slots as Manaka? How can Erii have the same slots as Naamin, Odaeri, Saho, Nagi, Renacchi, etc.? For how long are they going to keep pretending that Maho, Shitao and Yoko sell the same as Championship/League One members? Not even Komi, right? Why is Onishi so low? Is Nazuna as popular as her? Doesn't Sayarin sell more than Ayane? Weren't Kurumi's sales shit?

I know that they're trying to make it look like that this senbatsu lineup is more popular than they actually are, it's not exactly something new

They have seven dates in 2021 and five in 2022. If you have four slots each day that makes it 48. If you have six that's 60.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I had an online talk with her earlier this year and she was very cheerful and friendly, so if that's anything to go by then I'd say she is indeed popular at talks. (She spoke some basic English with me so maybe she's somebody for international fans to consider.)

They're each 60 minutes again.

I've met them each once at events in Japan and they each looked bored stiff. IDK if that's normal with them, maybe it is.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Tales of Myao's salty handshakes go back years. I'd say with Oya she's just kind of boring away from the camera like a lot of comedians.

Is Hiyuka participating?

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Nope. Nor Mashiro, Minagawa, Remi and Homma Mai.

7. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    man of culture

/off

8. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    NO MASHIRO NO LIFE

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Rei was not very far behind Satone in the April Shitsuren Arigatou resales, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. This is also her first senbatsu, so (as will become a running theme) she will most likely get a boost of well-wishers congratulating her. As for Erii, sure she sold worse than those girls but this is also her first senbatsu, see the previous sentence.

0/48 isn't really Championship anything, though Miu and Yokochan are both senbatsu (Yoko her first) so again, that usually means more interest. As for Komi, she's a captain. She's supposed to be popular. And that's all I can be permitted to say about that.

More generally as far as why this girl or that, it's a mistake to think sold out slots tell even half of the story. Not only do we not know how full the rest are, some of the low-to-middling sellers during pre- and resales are popular choices for oshimashi. (That said, girls who can start selling out even non-sign, non-birthday slots are probably more popular than those who don't.)

In both Onishi and Sayarin's case, the low slot count is entirely due to being scheduled for only half the dates. Onishi has 6 slots on the days she is scheduled. I know Onishi is absent in October due to other commitments (specifically two stage plays), most likely the same is true for the rest of her absences as well as Sayarin's.

What actually isn't new is that senbatsu members (especially fresh ones) do actually tend to sell out more than they would otherwise.

Presumably you meant 72 for 6. Also unlike physical handshakes each online talk ticket is worth 15 seconds, so there's only a maximum of 240 tickets per slot instead of 540. (Probably actually 200 vs 500, maybe less for autograph events.)

48 Online Talk slots is about the same as 20 Handshake slots, in terms of actual sales. 72 is about 30.

The website actually lists Hommai and Yukarin's participation schedules as still being worked on, same with Yuihan.

----------------------

Per the 8/20 update

Team A
    Miyazaki Miho 0/12 -> 0/11

Team 4
    Asai Nanami 0/48 -> 0/44

Team 8
    Yoshikawa Nanase 0/48 -> 0/44
    Yokoyama Yui 0/48 -> 0/44

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    No, she wasn't. But Satone had 15 slots and she had 11, a detail you kinda mentioned later.

It comes from the fact that Odaeri had more allocated slots but sold more than she did and yet she has 48 for this single. Naamin sold 9 with 13 slots. Manaka had one less but sold the same number. Which leads us to the second point...

It's not easy to compare with the previous singles since they had a small number of AKBs, most of them highly popular. But, for instance, when Shitao had her first senbatsu she had a increase of... was it six or eight slots? Something like that, far away from the other senbatsu members. So yes, if that's a thing now it's certainly new. But even if you're using that as an excuse I can still question that decision (and I'm not alone).

The Championship is the second division. Americans...

Errrrm... not always. I mean, sure it can happen. As I've said, I don't know what is going to happen in this single, but they have to make decisions based on previous results. You see, this is not about how many slots they have but how much compared to members who have sold a lot more. If you have one girl that sells ten times more than other and in the next single you give more or the same number of slots to the latter, then fuck me if that isn't bad management.

One day Shiichan will be a captain and I want to see what people will say then. I always wonder why so many ask why Komi isn't selected when Saho is far more popular and is also a captain. Komi is a good girl tho.

The disparity is too big, wlerin.

But what about Yoko? She's there with Sayarin.

It's funny that you say that, because Zukkii was selected for two consecutive singles when her selling level wasn't that high (and some that were selling more than her weren't selected) but as soon as they dropped her it skyrocketed.

Shit, I multiplied by ten.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Except it's not. You're hyperfocusing on one tiny piece of the puzzle.

I would really love to see Saho (with Mogi) in senbatsu one of these days (soon, before they're gone). But yeah. One obvious difference between Saho and Komi is Komi has been in senbatsu so there's a sense she's lost something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I applied for my first handshakes this time round, and I'm so happy that I won all the slots I applied for during the 1st round. I'm thinking I might apply for 2 more later today when second round opens up. This is so exciting to me :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I also won all of the slots I applied for including for Hiichan and Yukirin who I expected to be difficult to get. I've just taken a very quick look at the Chara-ani site for the second round of sales and I can see that so far Hitomi has sold out 7 slots, YuiYui 3, Yukirin 2, Naachan 7 and Yuiri 3, but obviously still it's very early days and I'd expect a lot more slots to sell out in the new round.

EDIT: @Rurouni has created a comprehensive results table in the next post over on the next page :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Probably someone will post the actual sales directly in this forum later, but this is the sold out slot in table form if someone is interested
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-n1Zds0yPeVqikA62XbFMlnp8JSf6HFG4QUTxZK6MQ/edit
    *if you're confused about the number or something else, look at the notes first on the main sales table (not rank). The notes are on the right side of the able.
    *in case someone didn't notice it, the sales table is wide. To see the total result you need to go to the right side.
    *for 2nd round result, the table should be updated before 19:00 JST. For 3rd round onwards, probably will need a bit more time since it is where the bulk of the sales will come from, thus a lot of numbers need to be entered.

Also if someone like dreaming for another million... it will stay as a dream.
    If AKB sold out all of their online talk, it would max out more or less at 600k (total slots for this single is 2743. 1 slot should be around 210~230 tickets (depending on the buffer between tickets and the 1s/2s thing). There is no way the sales from regular/limited edition can cover for the 400k (and that already assuming the impossible that theater edition online talk will sold out).

Also to be clear about who is participating/not participating in this online talk, there are currently 3 members that will not participate in this single (the official reason was due to academic reason)
    Mitomo Mashiro (8)
    Sakagawa Hiyuka (8)
    Tokunaga Remi (8)

And there are 3 members that they still deciding on their online talk schedule, so they might or might not participate
    Yokoyama Yui (A)
    Homma Mai (4)
    Suzuki Yuka (8)

If someone looking at the table thinking "Why Yuiyui only selling on 12/26 right now", it is because 12/26 is her birthday, so her fans concentrated on that date.

Also I'm assuming the information that I see is accurate (haven't got the time to cross check it), Hiichan's last HS participation result was 3/30. On that single, the max slot was 36. There was Ota Nao, Nagisa, Naru, Yuiyui, Berin in team 8 that definitely sold better than her. There are also some eito members with a bit less slot but sold out more than her.

*finished adding data from the 7th round
    *finished adding data from 2nd resales round

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Same here. I was surprised by how low the amount of tickets you could apply for in the first round was, however. Also, surprisingly having some trouble figuring out how to proceed with payment now that I have my round 1 results, or is that not open yet?

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Low sell-outs for now

Mukaichi Mion *0/72
    Nishikawa Rei *0/60
    Taniguchi Manaka *0/48
    Yamane Suzuha *0/48
    Kato Rena *0/48
    Chiba Erii *0/48
    Shinozaki Ayana *0/48
    Suzuki Kurumi *0/36
    Furukawa Nazuna *0/36
    Sato Minami *0/12
    Miyazaki Miho *0/12
    Michieda Saki *0/12
    Iriyama Anna *0/8

Muto Tomu *0/72
    Komiyama Haruka *0/48
    Nagatomo Ayami *0/48
    Mogi Shinobu *0/36
    Muto Orin *0/36
    Kobayashi Ran *0/24
    Okada Rina *0/24
    Shimoguchi Hinana *0/24
    Yasuda Kana *0/24
    Ichikawa Manami *0/12
    Yumoto Ami *0/12
    Nagano Megumi *0/12

Kubo Satone *0/72
    Kashiwagi Yuki *2/60
    Iwatate Saho *0/48
    Sasaki Yukari *0/48
    Fukuoka Seina *0/48
    Taniguchi Megu *0/48
    Omori Maho *0/48
    Otake Hitomi *0/36
    Takita Kayoko *0/36
    Yamabe Ayu *0/12
    Oya Shizuka *0/12
    Kitazawa Saki *0/12
    Nakanishi Chiyori *0/12
    Saito Haruna *0/12

Okada Nana *7/72
    Murayama Yuiri *3/72

Yamauchi Mizuki *0/66
    Asai Nanami *0/48
    Inagaki Kaori *0/48
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka *0/48
    Tada Kyoka *0/36
    Ma Chia-Ling *0/36
    Ishiwata Sena *0/36
    Omori Miyuu *0/24
    Sato Kiara *0/12
    Kurosu Haruka *0/12
    Kuramoto Miyuu *0/12

Kuranoo Narumi *0/72
    Honda Hitomi *7/72
    Oguri Yui *3/69

Okabe Rin *0/69
    Sakaguchi Nagisa *0/48
    Ota Nao *0/48
    Yoshikawa Nanase *0/48
    Nagano Serika *0/48
    Shitao Miu *0/48
    Yokoyama Yui *0/48
    Shimizu Maria *0/48
    Onishi Momoka *0/36
    Gyoten Yurina *0/36
    Takahashi Ayane *0/36
    Takahashi Sayaka *0/18
    Fukutome Mitsuho *0/18
    Hattori Yuna *0/15
    Yoshida Karen *0/12
    Fujizono Rei *0/12
    Hama Sayuna *0/12
    Okumoto Hinano *0/*9
    Hidaritomo Ayaka *0/*9
    Yamada Kyoka *0/*9
    Harumoto Yuki *0/*9
    Kawahara Misaki *0/*9
    Okuhara Hinako *0/*9
    Utada Hatsuka *0/*9
    Takaoka Kaoru *0/*9
    Hirano Hikaru *0/*9
    Uemi Sorano *0/*9

It seems we will receive an email on how to pay when all 8 rounds are over

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You player...

First round

Okada Nana 7/72 (2)
    Honda Hitomi 7/72
    Murayama Yuiri 3/72 (2)
    Mukaichi Mion 0/72
    Muto Tomu 0/72
    Kubo Satone 0/72
    Kuranoo Narumi 0/72
    Oguri Yui 3/69 (1)
    Okabe Rin 0/69
    Yamauchi Mizuki 0/66
    Kashiwagi Yuki 2/60
    Nishikawa Rei 0/60
    Taguchi Manaka 0/48
    Yamane Suzuha 0/48
    Kato Rena 0/48
    Chiba Erii 0/48
    Komiyama Haruka 0/48
    Nagatomo Ayami 0/48
    Iwatate Sahi 0/48
    Sasaki Yukari 0/48
    Fukuoka Seina 0/48
    Omori Maho 0/48
    Taniguchi Megu 0/48
    Inagaki Kaori 0/48
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka 0/48
    Sakaguchi Nagisa 0/48
    Oda Erina 0/48
    Shimizu Maria 0/48
    Nagano Serika 0/48
    Shitao Miu 0/48
    Asai Nanami 0/44
    Yokoyama Yui Contemporaneous 0/44
    Yoshikawa Nanase 0/44
    Suzuki Kurumi 0/36
    Shinozaki Ayana 0/36
    Furukawa Nazuna 0/36
    Mogi Shinobu 0/36
    Muto Orin 0/36
    Otake Hitomi 0/36
    Tada Kyoka 0/36
    Ma Chia-Ling 0/36
    Ishiwata Sena 0/36
    Takahashi Ayane 0/36
    Onishi Momoka 0/36
    Gyoten Yurina 0/36
    Kobayashi Ran 0/24
    Okada Rina 0/24
    Shimoguchi Hinana 0/24
    Omori Miyuu 0/24
    Takahashi Sayaka 0/18
    Fukutome Mitsuho 0/18
    Hashimoto Haruna 0/15
    Hattori Yuna 0/15
    Sato Minami 0/12
    Michieda Saki 0/12
    Yasuda Kana 0/12
    Ichikawa Manami 0/12
    Yumoto Ami 0/12
    Nagano Megumi 0/12
    Yamabe Ayu 0/12
    Oya Shizuka 0/12
    Takita Kayoko 0/12
    Kitazawa Saki 0/12
    Nakanishi Chiyori 0/12
    Saito Haruna 0/12
    Sato Kiara 0/12
    Kurosu Haruka 0/12
    Kuramoto Miyuu 0/12
    Hama Sayuna 0/12
    Yoshida Karen 0/12
    Fujizono Rei 0/12
    Miyazaki Miho 0/11
    Hidaritomo Ayaka 0/9
    Utada Hatsuka 0/9
    Hirano Hikaru 0/9
    Okuhara Hinako 0/9
    Okumoto Hinano 0/9
    Harumoto Yuki 0/9
    Takaoka Kaoru 0/9
    Kawahara Misaki 0/9
    Yamada Kyoka 0/9
    Uemi Sorano 0/9
    Iriyama Anna 0/8
    Yokoyama Yui Classic 0/0
    Homma Mai 0/0
    Mitomo Mashiro 0/0
    Suzuki Yuka 0/0
    Sakagawa Hiyuka 0/0
    Tokunaga Remi 0/0

Welcome back. This solves the problem.

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    That's correct, the payment window usually opens 24 hours after the final round (which this time is scheduled to end on 9/1) and ISTR you have 72 hours in which to pay. You should get an email but you can also go into your account on the Chara-ani website and click on the button '購入履歴' (second from the left), and it'll show after the final round when your orders* are ready for payment.

*If you buy more than 20 talks the CDs are usually split into two or more orders for delivery to your forwarder (and yes it means additional shipping charges).

• Like Like x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Should have gone with NEO

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90