Single Sakurazaka46 3rd Single [Nagaredama] (2021/10/13)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by heatsignature, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    my deepest respect to Nogi fans who managed to free themselves from the troll. Too bad he didn't directly jumped to Hinata.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Kinda disappointed. Maybe the MV will change my opinion. That group image sure gave me a high expectation. The song isnt that bad but its not that catchy to be a hit. I hope the MV will be fun nonetheless (praying it will be different from nazekoi/BAN and nothing like ambivalent)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...but why? Ambivalent MV was maybe the most fiery of all. Maybe I'm biased because that was the first thing I first set my eyes upon regarding Keyakizaka and it burned into my mind like a seal of fire! That video was just like... WOOOOW what ARE these girls??? It was the hook that got me for ever and I consider it a piece of art made out of ambience, human bodies, movement and pretty faces!

I am sure that this red outfit will not get wasted so I'm really expecting a great MV for Abunakkasshii Keikaku #2 ehhh... Nagaredama. And before you start shooting, yes, I like the song, I had just raised my expectations after the W-Keyaki festival and the Backs Live and of course the pic with the red outfit.

4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Having read the lyrics I really hope they'll put out a well balanced, fitting MV. Since there is a possibility they went with a high tension concept (the shoot-shoot bang-bang thingy), I'm afraid they might accidentally overdo it. You see, quite recently Gomen ne Fingers crossed was kinda like that. The MV is very action packed with all the cars racing around and dance sequences shot with that signature Kpop touch, but the song itself is a bit too mild for that sort of MV.
    Something along the lines of Nobody with a snappy dance added on top would be right up my valley.

upd. Come to think of it, BAN's choreo and MV was a bit too hard for the song too...

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Because I want to see something new and not similar to past MVs. I couldnt help but think of ambivalent from nagaredama's teaser.
    The red dress could be only for cover and group photo though. Like the long white dress for BAN group pics. I dont remember them wearing it in any of the MV and performance.

pretty believable if u ask me lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think we have to remind some things:

- we heard Nagaredama from a low quality radio rip, I'm pretty sure it will be much better the official audio and with the PV.

- It happened also on the previous singles, the main track has never been the best song. NazeKoi and Buddies to me were much better than NoBoFa. We also have Hikaru and Risa's center songs and we could appreciate them even more. Yeah, of course for a Honosu centered song I wanted something even better but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be disappointed overall and this a-side already feels like an improvement compared to previous ones.

- Looking at HS results, the group is going better and better with popularity and fans support, which is more important than anything else. 2ki is so succesful and even the new 2ki has been integrated so well. Something I wouldn't say somewhere else. So these girls are really a force and lucky to be in Sakurazaka.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'll upload the images properly later, but figured I would share the 2nd round Meguri results:

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1430406125296525315?s=20

Notes:
    • 9 members have officially sold out, and we are nearly at 50% sold out slots across the whole group
    • Pon/Miichan/Ten are likely to sell out next round
    • Hikari sold out her first slot! Fans campaigned to sell out her final slot on the final day of events, and were successful! This leaves just Marino as the only member to not sell out a slot just yet. Let's hope her fans can pull it off this single!
    • Overall, 2ki have been doing great! Only 2 members are at 0 sold-out, which is great considering we are only 2 rounds in. Unfortunately steady sellers like Uemura have struggled since online events have started. The general consensus is that a lot of the 1ki fans are holding out on spending heavy until in-person events are restored.
    Edit: Here's the pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    LOL of course I do like that @SteCola is exhibiting an interest about Sakurazaka for which I have no evidence about being fake...

The reason I laugh is that once more @SteCola says white, I say black, he/she says black, I say white: I guess I understand that you're subtly referring to 4th gen Nogi when you mentioned the quoted. If that's the case then, well, in my opinion (which I expressed in the Nogi forums) 4th gen is the best gen ever for Nogizaka. Such a fresh air of talented, pretty and brave girls! See how 2nd gen Keyaki helped reform the group, now 4th gen Nogi had that effect to a multiple because Nogi was already boasting numerous girls from 3 previous generations.

<ahhh how I wish something like SakuraSkits for our girls...>

Now if you are referring specifically to the new 4th gen (Runa, Rika, Miyu, Nao and Haruka) I believe that the all 15 Sakamich Kenshuusei girls had the potential to become a new Sakamich group by their own (noone doubts that Runa, Mikuni and our Ozono Rei have the calibre to carry this new group).

So yes, my disagreement lies in the fact that for me it will be forever a mystery why management(s) had to delay selection of those 15 Kenshuusei and why they kept them in the fridge for a year and a half.

As for Nagaredama, indeed, the more I'm listening to it, the more I like it...

• Like Like x 3
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The slots update for this round is such a lovely surprise, our girls are doing so well! I don't feel concerned for Pon despite being behind her usual sell out rate, because I feel the fans probably wanted to see the likes of rena, rei and kira and see what the fuss is about with the new 2ki's lol. Pon is a lock and will continue to be so for years to come :)
    I'm less hopeful for girls like uemura and akanen who would have sold out slots but seem to be struggling since the rebrand, I do hope they can both find their stick again and regain their fans, it would be nice to see them not be completely overshadowed by their juniors :')

But 2ki, they really are the future <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Agree with @minaeshi
    Pon is one of Sakura pillars, so she'll come back pretty soon and if this will affect her next single position I think her japanese fans will go back full force trying to fill her slots as soon as possible. Too bad intl fans can't partecipate too, this would have been the only time I'd have half chance to speak with her... which would have killed me, but still...

Thanks @heatsignature for the partial results! Good to see Hikari taking another step forward. Little by little I expect her to reach the top.
    Karin'fans too did a good job I'd say, and Rena's kinda bulldozed herself up lol nice :chuffed:

I don't really get why Akiho is not popular like I'd expected, but Marino is kinda sadly understandable.
    Still, I hope she'll find the way to leave her comfort zone and become an important presence in Sakura. I mean, her 1st PV, the M&G, and the Live had shown me she has something interesting going.. I hope she learn to let it out more often.

I just read this tweet and is seems both Sakura and Hinata are gonna perform.
    We're likely getting the 1st Nagaredama performance on Arena tour, but I think they'd perform it here too.

https://twitter.com/46FansINA_/status/1430406807952916480

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Isn't it much more exciting now to follow HS results and how fans support makes more the difference?

The "we are all the same" Keya phylosophy, where no matter about girls popularity or HS results, every member had the possibility to be on 1st or 3rd row was fine in the theory. What a good sponsor. But in the practice, it wasn't functional to the group's sake. It's like communism, a fake ideology that doesn't really help the people at all. Apart of the fact that they've never been all the same, but Keyakizaka has always been all about a Techi-cultism and promotion, while all the others have always left behind... that actually destroyed the girls and their fans competitive spirit, since no matter how much they would have done their best or how much their fans would have supported them, at the end... it wouldn't really make such a difference or have a impact.

Sakurazaka is working cause finally management has learned how to push a group on the right way. Everyone has the possibility to center, everyone has really the opportunity to shine... these girls just need for that to do their best and gain fans support and management trust. Fans now feel that they can really make the difference, if they support enough their favourite girls they could push them into Sakura 8 and maybe even center.
    For the girls it's the same, senbatsu in not granted, as long as being on the front side of the group, and to reach that position they have to grow more and more. That's how you make a group livier and with a bright future. Of course there will be girls who will stay till the end as the least popular ones, but that's part of the game, not everyone can reach the top, but the ones who can do it, can really shine and get all the glory they deserve. And of course there's also (and there are examples from the other group too) girls who started being "not so popular" and on the back, and then have grown and gained fans support more and more and ended to be one of the group's aces. So everything is bout to change. The girls and their fans can really make the difference on the group and write their own path.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    i find it very funny that stray bullet is considered an improvement from the other 2 singles because it’s really just a retro ver of ban with more of a coupling feel.

Oh be quiet @SteCola what the hell are you doing talking about “fake communism”. just setting yourself up terribly. also shows how little you know. sakura8 and meguri rates are actually driving Japanese fans (the main source) insane. Keyakizaka having an all members senbatsu was actually a good thing because it kept the fandom very motivated more so than other idol fans I daresay. however the theory that Sakura8 and senbatsu as a whole are based on meguri sell out rates is quite bad news since keyakizaka and sakurazaka too are a performance based group. since 4th/5th single members who are good performers have been front row members i.e. Suzumoto Miyu even though she was less popular than members like sugai and watanabe rika. wotas don’t take too positively with the whole absolute theory that popularity = senbatsu slot. so all that optimistic gibberish you’ve just spewed is very amusing.

It would be better for sakurazaka to take in performance skills and popularity

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    In her latest blog Inoue basically confirmed this is another special costume for group photo (and possibly cover, as usual) that she wish she could wear for other occasions (they totally should, with BAN's beautiful dress as well)

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope to see them soon wear beautiful dresses like these ones. I think if I was a member I would love to be in Nogi just to wear some of their beautiful dresses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

too bad new members have to learn hundred of songs and choreographies in order to follow up all Nogizaka discography. While Sakurazaka discography is still new and with fewer songs to catch-up so it's easier to be in Sakurazaka and even better considering the fewer members and the more possibilities to shine and not end up as a forgotten filler member. So I think a new girl would prefer being in Nogi only if she really loves the group, their dresses, their discography etc. but otherwise you have more benefits at being a Sakurazaka or Hinatazaka member nowadays. I'm pretty sure they also have younger fans.

So let's give Sakurazaka beautiful dresses like these, make these beautiful girls shine with elegance even more and you can conquer even more new fans and potential talented girls who wanna join this group. Since pretty models like Habu and Rika are now in Sakura 8, I think and hope they're gonna follow that kind of route more and more with this single. Make these fashionable girls shine, management. I think from keya they already improved a lot with Sakurazaka outfits, thanks god that military uniforms era is over, but I hope then can have an higher peak. Imagine our beautiful ladies like Hono, Rika, Risa, Yuuka, Ten etc. with outfits like these, damn. :1st:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  16. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I love Nogizaka but can you stop comparing Sakurazaka to them? This isn't a Nogizaka nostalgia thread

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

And first overture got changed to the Keyaki overture we know today. It was easy for S&F to make that decision because Hisashi Watanabe does all overture for Sakamichi series while Takumi Ozawa is doing overture for 48g.

Rebrand announcement last year hit hard in the heart. Backs live announcement came out of the blue. You never know what you will get from S&F.

But I hope something happens with third single since the theme is revolution. The first two singles have played it safe with lot's of cute songs. I understand Aki-P wanted to try out such songs for this group in order to warm up 2nd gen members. But after two singles it's time to pull the brake. Setlist at W-keya Fes had majority of cute songs and between those Sakura8 showed off dance performance in coolish way. Nothing was really well integrated, it felt all over the place. Lack of worldview in my opinion.

I shouldn't get my hopes up for a New Year's tweet, but Mariko Yamauchi (Pumpkin) from Nazca liked comments from fans that hope to see Nazca create a worldview in Sakurazaka. When we now get a Fall single it has never been a better time for Nazca to compose a coupling song. Even Bugbear composed Bokutachi no sensou which released on third single in the Fall.

Many fans hope to see Nazca return in Sakurazaka.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If you are kinda disappointed by Nagaredama, then I invite you to listen Nogi's 28th single, and then you'll realise we've been so lucky to not have something like that instead, and that Nagaredama is actually not that bad but pretty good instead.

And to people (cause I know would come) who say I shouldn't make comparisions with that other group, I respond that this thread is full of nostalgic Keya fans making comparisions with Keyakizaka's songs and group and nobody is making a fuss about it even if Sakurazaka is supposed to be a new group with a new and different discography and treated that way.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Man @SteCola just drop it.

1 - Doesn't matter the forum you're in, every single time you write something to express your interest in this or that idol, you feel this need to shit on everyone else; groups, idols or fans.
    It's not just childish anymore; considering the constant ripetitivity and animosity of your posts it's becoming annoying to the point people just not read your posts, they don't need to anymore, and can't stand you, but it's also worrying. This is not healthy for you too.

The need to push other people down to uplift what you like is not healthy. Get help.
    And we don't need to read the same things every 2 posts, honestly. Especially if they are wrote this way.

2 - It seems to me the person who brings Keyaki up more is you at this point. Which is kind of ironic and sad at the same time.
    Being a fan means to love something so much you spend money, time, energy on it.
    I'm still sad some of my fave idol groups disbanded, TheHoopers or E-girls among others, and I'm allowed to feel like that as much as any Keyaki fan is allowed to feel sad and wish things were different.
    I'm not surprised by your lack of empathy, but please, keep it for yourself.
    Especially because you have no problem going on and on and on about how you wish this group and that group and this idol and that idol should be different.

3 - Listen when people talk instead of attacking them or finding excuses to justify your constant downgrading of idols we actually love. Like, listen for real and if you can, learn from it.

I'm aware my words will fall in the void this time too and you'll probably keep going on and on and on, so I already assure you this is last time I try, because I'm not a kindergarten teacher and never wanted to be one.

Do whatever you want; if you're smart you'll change.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  20. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 3