[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    OK, I'll admit that I did jinx it the other day. Going on about Aoi-chan having grown up and still being young enough to remain being an idol for several more years. *sigh*

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I learned of the news from this...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Looks 小学生 won't be getting her dream of performing kaigai.

F***
    I'm at a loss of words.

Who's next? Ponpon? She runs alone most of the time so she is less affected by graduations. Sugai? her partner is gone, so she's next? Ozeki/Uemura, Habu/Koike, either one in a pair leaves and the other will be likely go as well in the not too distant future. We might as well start a graduation pool given the rate at which that they are bleeding members.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Grad is always painful lol. I do hope we won't see more of it this year. Hopeful

4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Sadly, this is not the kind of update that I like seeing.

6. Bingo

Bingo Member

7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What do you think are Saku46's prospects in acting, especially in future after they graduate ? Coz a number of Nogi-chans have successfully established themselves in showbiz, especially in acting like Naachan and Kaz and Sayunyan. Who do you think are more likely to go into acting ?

9. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Kobayashi! :1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sugai already dipped her toes in acting, although I doubt she'd remain in the entertainment biz. Pon-Pon may pursue it. Matsuda, Takemoto, Inoue, Ten, Karin have good prospects.
    Morita may not be good at it simply because she wouldn't be able to hold her laugh, LOL. Seki and Marino are a bit on the wooden side, so, no. The rest as well, most likely, no.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Hmm I feel like Rei and Rena would be perfect actors. I agree with Run tho she would definitely laugh too much lol

12. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Actually, I've watched a few episodes of "Borderless" and imho Morita ain't bad at all in it, so I think she can totally become an actress if she wants :3rd:
    Two more I'd really love to see acting, as I think they've definitely got it in them, are Matsuda and Takemoto :2nd:
    But I still think Kobayashi's the best of the lot, acting-wise...I've also watched her in "JoshiKosei no MudaZukai" and imho she was brilliant, in it! :1st:
    (I've been watching J-dramas for over 15 years, so when I say someone's good at acting I do mean it, seriously...I'm not letting my judgement be influenced by my soft spot for this or that member, I swear :^^;:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    They announced 4th single "Samidare yo" which will be released April 6

Formation on next SokoSaku episode.

Title gives be vibes of a slower song and I'm here for it.

• Like Like x 4
  14. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I am very excited for this new single,

the vibe of the teaser was really neat

15. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I was just wondering if someone might have a list of Instagram accounts for graduated members of the original keyakizaka group? Thanks in advance.

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    :shocku: :fp:

18. Vinn_48

Vinn_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々
    I'm sorry, It was my mistake. I assume it too fast because its thumbnail look like official MV . My post was deleted

19. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I completely agree with @hinatasucker
    Hikaru was not my favorite in Borderless, but she did a good job nonetheless and since she got in the group, she shown she has the right mentality when it comes to working.
    To me she looks already so professional, laughing would be last of her problems.

This said, given the right chance, my money would be on Karin and especially, Ten, who already improved incredibly for such a young girl.

But I wouldn't leave out Hikari and Marino either. I didn't expect mngmnt acknowledge them anytime soon but they have some talent I'd love to see polished and used in drama.

Sometime ago I read a tweet from a long-time drama lover who was saying that acting has gotten bad since idols were picked up so often for it and I guess there's some truth in there. (It wasn't against a group in particular, just general speaking) I bet there are TONS of girls who spend their days studying and learning to act, just to be set aside because an idol who can't act at all is more marketable.. so what I really wish is that any girl from Saku who would may have a change, would really give her best and most important, accept and absorb all that knowledge she doesn't has. it would be enoguh as a start

And of course, Pon can kick asses acting. But I'm quite biased when it comes to her lol

• Agree Agree x 2