Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think that has always been the schedule though?

————
    Anyways, WE JUST GOT NEW TECHI CONTENT!!!!!

H&M just released Techi’s photoshoot wearing their H&M Studio SS2022 collection. She looks absolutely incredible. Like these clothes don’t look like H&M but high-end clothes :^^;: More photos on Ellegirl Instagram

I hope this is the end of the ridiculous drought we have been experiencing

ECB7713F-28F8-44FD-BC12-BF5F93EE34C1.jpeg 86952667-9663-49DC-81D2-2E8DE7EF0F2C.jpeg 3F37E725-79B7-439A-ABDC-FCF0BE3AA8B3.jpeg 1F506A57-75BD-46BB-BDD0-9E4C1A1EDBB3.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

She cut her hair again :(
    Well at least there new news about her :^^;:

3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We all know how Techi feel about long hair [hehe] I mean, not that she hates it, she just thinks longer hair restricts her movements in some sorts

4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I like her whether it's short or long hair. :)

Cheers!

5. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate Locks for February. I’m glad she had so much fun filming the Haagen Dazs series. The brand also ranks 1st for confectionary CM for the 3rd month in a row too! I just miss Techi so much. Hopefully we could hear from her again soon. I heard her contract with SnF is expiring in April so let’s see. Yesterday was her HP 2nd anniversary, also the date where her role as Hiura Erika got announced. Time flies fast eh?

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I miss Techi so much. The Maison bear from Haagen Dazs recently tweeted some hints so I’m hoping we would get something very soon. Could either be Haagen Dazs x SOL goods or Shiawase series season 2. Putting my bet on both lol

7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi x Somegoro W-cover for Soen May issue (release 3/28)!!! This is so exciting. Both Somegoro and Techi expressed that they wanted to take a shoot together and now we finally have that. Done by Ninagawa Mika and Soen no less. The theme this time is Fluidity and I think we’re getting 8p of photos and 2p of interview. Could you believe that it’s already almost 4 years since their first interaction? I love their friendship so much. On the other hand, Techi’s HP got updated for the first time in 2 months, could this be a sign that she already re-sign with S&F?

71E41ECA-D2EB-48B4-8622-0291DD92BA75.jpeg 1B480168-97CF-4546-AECB-452B16563380.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Unfortunately Techi has to cancel today’s Hirate Locks due to poor physical conditions. I’m worried since it’s been a few times we get this notice. I’m just afraid she pushes herself too hard during filming/projects/training that she gets sick. But it’s also good that she’s able to take some break when needed

Hope she feels better soon…

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Techi will perform again on Music Blood yay:banana:

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think this is her first time on Music Blood? Anyways such an exciting news. Seems like she’s performing 2 songs but I still secretly hope for a 3rd song, maybe a cover? It’s always good to see Techi team together again

On the other hand, Techi and Somegoro killed everyone with their intense tension in the Soen special clip. Out all of male coworkers she has worked with, I still think Techi has the best chemistry with Somegoro, they just seem to match so well

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I mean I'm just happy to see her perform again on TV. (My english is so bad :()
    They look like a lover? I know Samegoro is still 16 :^^;:

12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    No worries your English is perfect. I really love seeing Techi and Somegoro together, their vibe just match so freaking well. I’m not sure if ‘lovers’ is part of the concept or not but they definitely exude that vibe lol. It’d be incredible if Techi and Somegoro both star in a future project

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Souen 装園 mag has such good photography, and I guess videos, too. Yurina looks better and better. It seems they're playing very young almost-lovers, but it's just art, most likely.

I guess most people know he is from a kabuki lineage, and is the 8th-generation Somegoro. I looked for a performance, but only found an interview when he was 15, with stills:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He has a role in a current Taiga Dorama called Kamakura-dono no Jusannin 鎌倉殿の13人 as Kiso Yoshitaka 木曽義高. I wonder if Hirate could play in a period drama like that.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  14. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Techi appeared on dance blood

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Haagen Dazs new video

Haagen Dazs new video

(for some reason this is a duplicate?)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Been waiting for a confirmation of this rumor. I'm so happy that it's really happening. I have not seen the Korean drama version so I'm going to see it fresh. I heard that it's a good series though.

Good luck, Techi! :banana:

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    We may have missed something

WVYM7P8KPY-hero_1f9e8b0271a54b24b1f5526bf3e28ca4.jpeg

WVYM7P8KPY-person_9348f95bbaff943a8e99ac0a3e6db2c2.jpeg

Mizuho Ashihara

(Yurina Hirate)

Female jockey. She had been in contact with horses since she was conscious, and she was the top jockey school, but after her debut at the Japan Racing Association, she was sluggish. She comes to Suzuda, a local horse racer. She was trying hard to look back on those who made fun of her deceased father in the middle of her career, but when she met her Koji and others, she learned of the existence of companions fighting with her in the past. Freed from and challenge the race for her companion.

https://www.nhk.jp/p/ts/WVYM7P8KPY/

The soundtrack has been released.

8L3tOXZajwMZUSBuTUxyQPXRVnnxGWVy5yK4J4HxEMs.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/3157502

• Like Like x 3