Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    The MV is so cool, I really liked it

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    In the darkest times, Techi light the path like usual.

Or, in other words.. I may or not may have covid but once again I'm a slightly bit better and a little bit less worried because I stumbled upon her new MV. (no way to go through the test until tomorrow or later days because of holydays so I don't know, but my family and I are physically ok so far, so... yeah, cross all our fingers.)

I remember this happening a lot in Keyaki's time... I would be worried about real life or we would be fighting about Techi around here and socials and things would get out of hand fast and often (and sorry but, LOL, we were such ass*oles on both sides from time to time), and then BAM new Keyaki MV, new song, new Techi... and everything would be alright once again.

This doesn't happens anymore with Sakura for me, and I'm quite sad about it... because it was a great feeling, a great boost no matter what, so I'm really, really amazed and happy it happens now, when I'm so down and so worried for everyone.

I'm looking forward to see her movies and dramas I didn't see yet, but there's something in Techi performing in MVs that will always hit me differently. Maybe it's because I got to know her through Keyaki mvs first, or because music performing Techi is my favorite Techi.. I don't know, but I'm truly happy for this little gift.

And once again this proves I need mvs to really like a song, because for me this song had way less impact when they performed live then she had today - like.. one year later - on a Mv.
    Probably this is just a "Me-thing" though, or maybe someone else feel the same? I don't know.

And.. well this is it. It's been a while since I wrote here becaue I'm super busy, but I read you guys from time to time, and I'm glad we're all still here rooting for Techi and sharing her work. I wish all of you the best end of the year. :chuffed:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi really be showering her fans with Christmas and New Year gifts eh? Definitely not complaining because this MV is perfect. I already liked the song since the FNS performance but the MV does wonders to me.

The new CM for Haagen Daze will be a mini drama consists of 8 parts surrounding Techi as the heroine. Episode 1 will be uploaded on Jan 7 on Haagen Dazs’s YouTube so don’t miss it

if the video does not show watch the video here

Some other good news:
    1. Techi ranked 6th on Oricon’s Ranking of Actress who Breakthrough in 2021. She’s also top 1 for 10s age group and top 5 for 40s age group
    2. Dance no Riyuu MV is the most downloaded MV on Mora
    3. Techi will be featured on Rockin On Japan 2022 calendar. She was also featured last year (if SnF doesn’t want to take our money ROJ will lol)
    4. The Fable DVD and Blu-ray occupied the whole top 5 of Amazon ranking for new releases

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    First episode of Haagen Dazs series is here~

She’s so cute lol. And Techi has good taste for choosing matcha flavor, honestly one of their best flavors ever. Now you can set the reminder for the 2nd episode which premieres on the 10th

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

Nanami chan bubbly personality is the cutest:inlove:. Her happiness is contagious

6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    That was a great watch!, Techi's character is so cute! I am looking forward to the next episode

7. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Episode 1 was so funny. Felt like a manga that came to life. I'm obsessed with Techi's bun.

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ep 2 is here~

I’m loving this series so much, and I’m sure that Techi had a lot of fun filming it too. It looks like a mild romcom that I’d love seeing Techi in, you know sweet and funny without making it cringy

• Like Like x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ep 3 of "8 Happy Stories" is out~ Ep 2 also just hit 100k views on Youtube

Can't say how thankful I am of Haagen Dazs for this series. The cast, and especially Techi, successfully deliver the everyday life of an ordinary neighborhood. The stories are all very cute and relatable, not at all cringy. I'd love for Techi to be casted for a similar ordinary role in the future. We also have the Maison bear (follow him on Twitter if you haven't already) doing a better job at promoting Techi than SnF ever has

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And since I mentioned SnF, I’ve become so annoyed with how SnF is managing Techi. They have stopped updating her HP whatsoever (or do a verrrrrry minimal job at it), which kind of align with the rumor about her leaving the company. And if it’s true then it’s very petty of them. No matter what happens, Techi is still an artist under SnF they’re still obligated to do their job. The rumor says that her contract ends in Jan so if anything happens we should have an update soon. If she leaves SnF I hope she finds a new company that appreciates her (still not fond of the self-employed idea). Up until this I was siding with SnF because her trusted staffs were still in the company but seemed like they also left, and giving the current situation her leaving could be the correct move

• Like Like x 1
  10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ep 4 of Haagen Dazs Maison is about the unique hobby of everyone. Nanami-chan reminds me of myself whenever I watch anything Techi lol, squealing and feeling extremely happy when I get to see or hear her. The series is also meant to be a mix of different realities so we can see Nanami's apartment switching between episodes.

January Hirate Locks~ ksgk Techi is back whenever she's with Principle Tooyama lol. You can read the rough trans here

Another big news yesterday is that Kakegae MV has been finally released on music platforms and instantly reaches no.1 on iTunes, Mora and LINE MV music charts. Note that we did not receive any prior notification, let alone promotion, the MV just secretly pop up. In summary:

- 1st and only live stage: July 14
    - Notification of release: August 30
    - Digital release: September 24
    - MV release on YT: December 26
    - MV release on music charts: January 26

And everything was done with no promotion from the office! In all of my years of following music acts, I have never seen anything as ridiculous as this. Hopefully we’ll be able to see some improvement or changes soon

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    All of a sudden I've stumbled upon Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru MV, which was recently uploaded in full at AKB's Youtube channel. The comments are positively highjacked by Techi's fans, it seems.

It was a giga-push for sure, but even today it's still amazing how well she managed to look in this kami-senbatasu.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The best of the Sakamichi-AKB48 collaboration songs in terms of music, choreo, and overall impact. Just like chess pieces, Berika and Berisa in the back are the "twin towers" in this formation. Sad to know Pe just graduated, and Risa announced graduation. Ahhh!...:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    A video that showed up in a Japanese gameshow subredit today. Techi on Shabekuri 007.

• Like Like x 2
  14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ep 5 “Coin Laundry”

I hope we get some news from Techi soon. I don’t really care what kind of news, just give me some lol. Btw Kakegae MV has reached 700k views on Youtube, the messed up schedule really hurt the MV performance. However, it’s been over a week and the MV still rank extremely well on music charts such as mora, iTunes, rekochoku, LINE (several no.1 daily etc) so I’m a bit more relieved now. I really do hope we get a 2nd live performance of Kakegae though

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

The lack of information about Techi's schedule other than Haagen mini drama kinda worries me.

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ep 6 "Light-out Night"~ Nanami-chan is seriously the cutest baby. I lost it when she says "yadaa~ yadaaaaa~" lol. I'm pretty sure Nanami now ranks very high for Techi oshis among all of Techi's roles.

SnF is doing less than the bare minimum when it comes to Techi now, making me think that there's a change in agency in the near future. As for Techi herself, she could either be taking a break or preparing for some future projects. I lean more toward the latter since Techi almost never takes any break except for emergencies. Yesterday there was an article stating that Techi is a strong candidate for the role of Shizuka Gozen for the taiga drama "Kamakura dono no 13-nin." The role requires some dancing since Shizuka Gozen is a popular shirabyoshi (royal dancer?). The chance is pretty slim with many young and popular actresses would fight for this role, I think it'd eventually be Tsuchiya Tao, but nonetheless it's the only non-Haagen Dazs news we've had for a while.

The Techi drought all hit us by surprise, especially compared to last year when we have news almost every week.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Haagen-Dazs Japan new video - Episode 7 "Broken Heart"

• Like Like x 2
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m a bit sad that we only have 1 episode left of the Haagen Dazs series. I have really enjoyed everything so far. For ep 7, the weird joker-vibe makeup looks kinda good on Techi hehe

19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So they decided to put the finale on Thursday instead of next week?