Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She never claimed to be lesbian. Y'all put that label on her.

No. She said she's bisexual, which means she's attracted to all genders, not just women.

In my opinion, it's always looked like Naachan genuinely wanted to date some of the members, but the member in question is very straight. What do you want Naachan to do, continue running after someone who just wants to be friends, or just accept the friendship and move on?

You and that guy both need to go outside into the real world. You don't own anyone, you have no entitlement on women's lives and choices. You can be annoyed that a girl you find attractive isn't available, but be honest with yourself, she'd never have dated you or that Keisuke guy anyway. You're angry because you see idols as something that belongs to you, not as real human beings.

Naachan said in her mobame she wants to explain everything in detail and asked for some patience. I think that's fair for now.

Just say you hate all queer women and go.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    And guess what, all those positive mesage she said, Twitter manages to make it like she just spit on Naachan's face and trash her as "ungrateful" (Naachan fan is ridiculous)

this issue is all but bring out the worst of all peoples:
    • Mion had to make a that statement, which public potrayed as biased (Because Naachan is her friend), she said none when Moeka being bashed 3 years ago, Suzuki Yuuka case (which Naachan reaffirm her "48G Chief of Public Moral Commitee" stance on twitter and Mion like her statement there) and all others "small things". I'm completely understand her stance in the matter, but the proponent are also right, she did said none and let the girls go (bc they're not her friend) and that make her look like a hypocrite now.
    • "Naachan first, AKB second" -fan who openly and publically said "AKB is doomed if she's grad", which is for me very rude for other member and their fans as if girls like Yuiyui, Zukki Hiichan, Miu, Manaka whole Team 8 wota that pretty much hold 20% merch sales and others is nothing in their eyes.
    • The Anti and Wota who consuming Idol till it became their whole personality. Thus you see they went destroying their Oshimen merch in denial, and vise versa, Naachan fans went amok and attacking the guys. Touch the grass, both of you.
    • The management that let things festers.
    In Twitter, the same severals Naachan fan account that making fun and calling all those girl that caught dating "sl*t", our Great Oshimen Okada Nana would never...". In fact just bringing out Hori Miona dating "scandals" in Tuesday for shitpost suddenly become proponent of Renai Kinshi Jorei in Saturday.. Ironic.

To be frank, I'm already at the point where I'm totally indifferent with she had a BF and RKJ as a whole. The group already went toward irrelevancy and the members do worked toward make things better. Didn't matter what people said, Naachan would make zero difference, RKJ or not.

But watching all those people from that "We're better than you all because our oshimen is a gay icon and is holier than thou"-side of Okada Nana's Fandom on Elon Musk World tried to spins the story and all that came out very hypocritical no matter what they said do made my whole weekend. Stay Classy Naachan's Twitter Fandom

Two Words: Status Quo

Nothings gonna change, she's release public statement, Anti will hates, Fans will support, and Twitter will hate every outcome

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is what i don't get it, she is asking people to wait and be patient for her explanation, she has a boyfriend, WHAT IS EVEN LEFT TO EXPLAIN????

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Useful Useful x 2
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm interested to hear her story, how they fell in love and what their plans are for the future. There are a lot of rumours, such as talk of marriage and graduation, etc. etc., so there is actually still a lot left to talk about.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    And from the company's perspective, this is the part that counts.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Just say I'm right (I am) and go.

Naachan played the gay card expertly to make $$$, now she's getting old (in idol years) and is looking to the future outside the group. She'll probably get married and insta-pregnant like Kikuchi, Morikawa and many other grads.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  8. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Ah, so it's not queer women specifically you hate, you just hate women

• Like Like x 17
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She did not play any "gay card" because she never said she's gay. She said she's bisexual, which includes attraction to men. She never lied, you just chose to only see one thing.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Well, it's only natural for someone to support their oshi even more when in dire times although Japanese wotas might feel completely different from overseas wotas.

Yeah, ironic but I understand if a fan account suddenly claims RKJ is an obsolete rule because their oshi was caught (just as I understand a Japanese wota tearing up every nama shashin they have collected through the years, mind you). What I guess overseas fans overlook is that Naachan lives in Japan surrounded by Japanese wotas where she built a majime kyara so to speak and where fans used to summon her card along Yuihan's whenever talking about high standards. It's not as easy as "oh, she's a grown up woman, she should be able to date whoever she likes". She is not Miichan or Sasshi who have always been more on the boke side.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm happy for her if she's happy and couldn't really care less about the love ban rule, which is technically, nothing official.

However, as a fan of the group, I do care how this scandal will affect AKB.

I understand a significant number of Japanese wotas do care about the love ban. And also adding Okada's chara of being serious in upholding idol standards, makes this whole thing problematic.

Just some days ago, the drama us fans had to deal with was kouhaku non-invite. Now, we're talking about possibly losing a popular member.

Darn.

• Agree Agree x 13
  12. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    LOL at anybody upset or angry at her. Grow up - we just went through a global pandemic that killed millions. Damn, if a human loves a human - idol or not. Get over yourselves, get some perspective, and touch some grass.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No! We are better and holier indeed!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  14. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I had no idea there was a "way to act" according to your orientation/preferences. And this said, many of the rabid responses I'm seeing are basically erasing her bisexuality and calling her a "queerbait" when she has been vocal about what she likes since 2016 (and has never used "lesbian" to define herself, but stated to like girls more than guys).

But back to topic, this is going to be a hell of a ride for the group, for Naachan and for every idol fan out there.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 13
  15. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    Can i make a point of reminding everyone that shes surround by women 99% of the time and rarely has interaction with men (as far as im aware) which contribute to the preconceptions that shes gay. (i have a similar issue with being bi and working a lot with men in the workplace)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Gotta love when the purity warriors come raging in with pitchforks at the ready, this thread went from a few post a week to 4 whole pages in less than day. You guys have nothing better to do than pass holier than thou judgement on complete strangers?? Strangers who you expect to live up to whatever ridiculous image/fantasy you have of them in your head. "Woe is me, my favorite idol is dating. What am I to do with my life. She betrayed me The group is over, this the downfall of all idols". We here this nonsense year in and year out but guess what, these groups are still going strong and usually the idol that is witch-hunted is perfectly fine after the commotion. Most continue on with their groups and usually become more popular or others just choose to get away from this madness and graduate and live their life in peace, either way is perfectly fine.

"But what about the Wota who spend tons of money on the group, how will the group survive???" Don't worry, those same gross wota/purity warriors/keyboard mafia will just move on the the next "pure" teenage idol and create a new object of obsession/fantasy, the money will still be spent on the group. At least the Idol who was hit with the scandal can now know who their true fans are, those who actually supported them with no ill intentions/fantasies, just an admiration for the talents that said idol has. I feel like I'm ranting but this idol bashing everytime Bunshun drops an article is getting old, feel like some people are members of this site just to await a scandal so they can let loose their judgement and makes themselves feel better somehow. Go ahead downvote me, IDC. It just help prove why JPop and Kpop fans are considered some of the worst fanbases in the world which is sad cause its the actions of the few weirdos that make us all look bad

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    • Dislike x 8
    • Like x 7
    • Agree x 5
    • Winner x 5
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  17. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

This girl is being the biggest hypocrite and liar as a 2-time center and the face of the group when AKB failed to make it to kouhaku for 3 years in row and Japan record awards for the first time in 13 years.

The amount of damage she's done to AKB may be comparable to what Aruno has done to Nogi.

• Dislike x 16
    • Winner x 15
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  18. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    It seems to me that the love ban no longer exists internally, they continue to "sell" it to the public in order to continue generating the profits and funds that these groups need, from the wotas that dream of an idol, at the moment that the love ban is eliminated publicly, group profits are going to go to hell to the point where they probably won't be able to sustain groups as big as AKB because of the little support they would get from the few "dreamers" left. Already a wota of nana destroyed her collection of her products today and published the video, and that is going to be a chain that will continue these days. I'm sure the managers warn them "you can have a boyfriend, we don't care" but you have to be very careful in the public eye. In Korea some groups have adopted the love ban and they do it for economic reasons, we on this side of the world don't mind girls having boyfriends, but these groups don't live off what is sold here, they live off the Japanese-Asian market and they do care about that. It is likely that they will force nana to graduate and if they don't, since she is one of the greats in AKB, it will have reactions in the income, for us the love ban is something silly but unfortunately for Japanese fans it is important.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. RockField64

RockField64 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yukirin!
    How did she become a hypocrite? Please enlighten me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Here we go again. Same story, different person. *eating popcorn*. No comment on this matter as I'm neither her fan or anti, but as an outsider, I hope this scandal won't cause her to leave group because once she leaves. Everyone will remember her as troubled member who graduate because of scandal (and I don't want it to turn out that way, at least I want her graduation end beautifully). Okada always has been working hard since her debut til now & I believe that akb wota definitely see it (unless u decide to turn blind eyes to this:fear:) . it would be a shame if she graduated because of this.

However, as wota myself, I also kinda understand why some fan might feel like they get betrayed & don't want to support her anymore or just want her to leave from the group. Every action has its consequences, okada is no longer a rookie in idol industry she definitely knows what's going to happen once she decides to date, so let her deals with it :gavel:. You can express disappointment on her or u can continue to support her. That's your decision. It's simple as that, but at least please don't be or act like a jerk.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1