Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    As @bonjourmarlene said, Naachan wasn't in peak physical condition, that's the reason her role in the concert was reduced (in fact to my understanding per doctor's orders she wasn't even supposed to be there). If she's going to perform one unit song, Coin Toss is the obvious choice. As mentioned it has a minimal choregraphy, it's with her beloved Yuiri, and it's Naachan's own solo song so she doesn't need as much practice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I dunno why you put said alleged, especially in asterisks? It was just a theory of mine, neither Mogi nor Mion nor Naachan or anyone else said they were. Speculating and theorising about stuff is not an allegation lol.

Anyway, as @wlerin also pointed out, Coin Toss is just singing and didn't actually require any choreo. Naachan didn't even participate in the "change your costume as quickly as possible" competition, except as a judge who just stood on the stage and provided some comments. Also for HisaLip, they were doing it more casually than normal.

If you don't know Priority and/or Kimi ga Omotteru yori..., I recommend watching them as the choreos do require a bit more effort. They're not on NmHmR level or anything, but if you're struggling to get out of bed most days and require hospitalisation, it may be a bit much nonetheless.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Naachan also mentioned a while ago that the only people who they've had regular contact with since graduation are Yuiri and Sakipon. Now that doesn't mean there is bad blood between Mogi/Mion and Naachan, just that they haven't been in touch as much as they used to while all four of YNMO were still active members of AKB. Mogi was busy with grad preparation and Mion's been busy with solo activities and handing over the GM baton. So if Naachan had a mental breakdown after graduation, of course they would thank the people who have regularly been in touch with them. Again, this was not said in way as a dig at anyone, criticising anyone, calling anyone out etc. Just an off-hand comment that you shouldn't read too much into.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I used the word alleged just because there are chances (eventhou me personally thinks 0%) that those songs werent intended to be sang as duos. As a marker that i am not 100% sure of. For a lack of better word or rather, due to my English limitations

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Small update about Naachan from a reputable source ;)

Miichan mentioned she's decided she should travel more by train instead of taking a taxi as she thinks she needs to walk more.
    She was in the train when she saw a beautiful girl on the platform who boarded the same car ... that girl turned out to be Naachan.
    They had time to chat for a few stops.
    Miichan ended her story with "She seemed fine!"

• Like Like x 7
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That, and Mikichan's picture make me feel at ease.

I hope she takes her time and recovers. Even if that's aside from showbiz.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1