TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. bernasmr

bernasmr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayakawa Seira Shiraishi Mai
    Maybe spoiler for next episode
    At the 8:05 mark something red is behind Kanagawa and Kaki is making a suspicious face. And at the 8:58 we see something behind/under Kaki and Endo's chair.
    So maybe they're doing an onstage dokkiri

2. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Do you mean the prank they did on Kitano and Ito Junna? Maybe they have much more strict rules and regulations nowadays regarding this matter.

Its been awhile since we have this many members especially Under members in Koujichuu. Hopefully they will have much more chances to appear in future episodes.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
  3. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very fun episode. Endo's lie about missing the train when she just slept in is just so cute <3
    I loved seeing Sakaguchi again!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Staff and the girls did amazing with the pranks in the studio.
    I did not catch anything!
    Yumiki shouting the names of the culprits like a kid playing a game was just so cute <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Mukai won that episode. So funny. Yes, Hazuki, you are being taped!

There was some great gifs on the interwebs of Kaki and Sakuchan sneaking some snacks. Go seek those out!

• Like Like x 1
  7. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Only one I noticed was Rei, asking myself why and on what she was constantly chewing on. But the others? Nope, not one.

8. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Nogichuu Ep. 421 - Teambattle

Also, Ep. 420, but with studio cameras focusing more on members doing their little tasks.

9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Well, my streak of not being able to guess their songs is still ongoing, I got 0 lmao
    Rei-chan mistake of su instead of tsu was very cute!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I guessed one song; Kidzuitara Kataomoi :)

Cheers!

11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Part 2 was super fun. A shame that due to runtime some of the games of the other teams were cut.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't know whether to laugh or pity them during the hanging karaoke thing. 5ki certainly looks pitiful but I laughed at Reno, Yumiki and Kaki, they have the best reaction. Yumiki can still entertain even with her zen face.
    But is that all for the generation battle? I feel it's such a waste for just 1 episode with only 2 games.

13. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Yumiki can rest assure that she made her grandma proud with her bar hanging skills hahaha
    Loved seeing how much screen time Reno got in this episode.

14. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Happy that 4ki was able to win in the end, Semiya can rest assure that her mistake did not impact the overall team lmao

15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Not only we got to learn a little bit more about Nagi-chan but also about some of the other girls.
    I'm not surprised by Tsusui travelling alone. That independence fits her personality very well.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bingo

Bingo Member

Nagizaka :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Well, at least they got enough money to buy ice cream for everyone lol
    What a heartwarming hit campaign this is turning out to be.
    Not only that but we get to know more about Nagi as well. I wonder if she is the one that made the drawings of her friends face's they use to cover the other kyuudo girls.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    The campaign is okay (insert: Hori's campaign joke),
    but 3 episode is excessive, imagine eating your fave cake 3x it's normal amount, you get tired of it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    But isn't it really 2 episodes given that the hit campaign started in the middle of last week's episode, and it looks like it's going to end in the first half of next week because they're starting another one: https://twitter.com/nogikmax/status/1698357794360221887?s=20

Anyhow, I get the sentiment. I'm not feeling it at the moment because I don't understand until I get the subs. But Nagi is doing her best.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think because it's not a very challenging type of single campaign that's why after a while, it feels kinda boring to watch. I'm not discounting Nagi's effort but let's be honest, compared to mountain climbing, bungee, skydive, or even the one with dominoes and 5th gens 1st participation, this is literally a walk in the park, say hi to friends campaign.
    On the other hand, what else to do anyway? Well it's up to them to think of new ideas. I guess they also don't have enough time to shoot for new episodes because of their busy schedule so they have to stretch this one out. To be honest, a Summer Tour BTS report would be a more entertaining episode.

• Agree Agree x 4