TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Did you watch on Youtube? As usual, copyright matter. Any Kojichuu episode with songs included.

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Bananaman is such a good sport. Himura can definitely score higher but he is just having fun...
    It's nice to see the members' singing but it will soon get boring if this episode is just filled with all the serious singing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Such a shocking conclusion, so variety style. I kinda wish they release all the singing in some kind of extras, but no chance with youtube :(

4. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Blue team coming in first what a great twist. Green and Red were so focus on each other that Blue went through with no problem.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watched the second half of karaoke's battle. I'm surprised Bananaman didn't already know that Yuna is 4th gen best singer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

The first part of the Halloween episode was so fun. Endo's costume fits her image really well lol

7. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Commenting the first hallowen episode!
    • Yoda's costume suits her
    • Ume's costume suits her too, and Ikeda has come out with an original idea, so points to her for that!
    • Nagi's costume was so cool and so her but they cut that part:sad
    • when Endo enters the room Renka is laughing her ass off, ahah. But still the costume suits her, so Endo wins.
    • let's not even talk about neko's costumes
    • poor Yumiki and Kuromi. Kuromi, i hope she gets free of that gag.
    I like a lot these episodes, especially when the pair girl + costume is a good fit; when so they kinda own it and it's even better.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I found Yumiki's costume quite funny, but did you notice that they didn't reveal who requested her's or Kuromi's costume?

Also, glad we got some spooky stories.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

The onscreen captions said Yumiki’s dinosaur was requested by Nagi, and Kuromi’s mantis was requested by multiple members.

The costumes they didn’t explain were Yuna’s cheerleader, Teresa’s witch, and Nagi’s Power. The explanations probably got cut for being dull or awkward somehow, but still, the editors could’ve just listed everyone’s names at the end…

Teresa wrote in her blog that she was dressed as a Slytherin student (same Hogwarts house as Shitara), and her costume was requested by Yuna.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Fun part two to the Halloween episode. Ikeda keeps going up my oshi list. There is just something about her I like very much.
    The last game was very funny and glad Kuromi didn't cause her team to lose lol also, happy that she finally got to be on senbatsu
    Quite a few new faces on senbatsu overall, very nice
    Endo-Kaki double center, very interesting

11. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Kaki in her black costume:inlove:
    And Kawasakis costume looked so good on her! If she removes the horns and wings, she could easily wear this as an everyday outfit.:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Kakki so cute as she turned away after she presented her costume. Yumiki never fails to incite laughs. XD

Cheers!

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Today's NogiChuu had be ROFL because of Denchan and Terepan. Denchan living up to her reputation. Terepan outsmarting herself. What happened to the other races? Were they not able to finish out the other candidates because of a missing piece of equipment? Or is being saved for next week?

Well anyhow here I am still laughing because of Denchan...

EDIT: I completely forgot about the pie bazooka. Definitely haven't seen that on NogiChu!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  14. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great episode. Finishing Halloween with a classic pie bazooka was so good.
    And the race to see who is the dorky queen lol
    Ikeda had the right idea with the umbrela but forgot to take into account the weight of some of the things lmao
    The bubble gum context was atrocious to see which made it so much funnier, how are they so bad at it? lol

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    nogichu_438_231119.jpeg

Can I just say, this is a genius of a thumbnail for the latest NogiChu. Just look at them. Brilliant. Episode wasn't bad either. Ayame getting away with not skipping back over the hurdle on the return and Aruno just leaking the stuff. Classic.

16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Nakanishi being the dork queen makes perfect sense. Every time we got to know more about her it just fits her image lol
    YAY! The famous gifting senpai/valentine is back! My favorite type of episodes.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I need more explanation for these two members: Aruno's pick and Ikeda's tears. Going to hope the subs makes sense of it all.

18. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Ikeda - She doesn't have any 'story' to share with senpai members unlike the others so she feared no one would step forward.
    Aruno - Mukai is the first senpai she ever hung out with; she took her out to a reptile cafe. To put this into perspective we're talking around when the Actually... controversy was still fresh. She mentioned hanging out with Hazuki on her first(?) blog post and if you were following otaku Twitter back then (not recommended :^^;:) you'd remember Hazuki also getting flak for this.

• Informative Informative x 7
  19. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol. It's interesting that sakutan and nyagi's feeling for ensaku already fade away

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If this is Valentine's episode, Ensaku may get it from Nagi, but in this case it's clear that Yoda is the one who went all out to help Nagi and it's a thank you gift.
    And for Sakutan, I don't think she is a huge fan of Ensaku in the first place.