Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Godspeed legend

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So it happened :shock: it's so weird that it's finally happening, Yukirin will graduate...

I have to say, I did find it weird when that article was released about how she would announce graduation at this concert, Yukirin didn't deny it. She usually always denied the graduation rumors. But this time she said nothing... However, when she did her birthday speech, she talked about how she could rely on the younger members now, that she can just enjoy being an AKB member from now on. So I thought maybe she's planning to stay longer. But I guess not, maybe what she meant in her speech is that she can now leave the group to the new gens.

Anyway I've been a fan of Yukirin since I became a fan of AKB around 2010, it's been so long! I'm not really sad about her graduation because she has such an amazing career as idol and she really did everything for as long as she wanted. She's a legend! if it was up to me, she can stay some more years [hehe] She's just the perfect idol in every aspect. it's weird to think that she won't be in AKB anymore, that she won't be an idol anymore :oops: it will definitely make a very big difference in the group. I'm going to miss her presence!

She still has 5-6 months in the group. I hope that she gets all the celebrations that she deserves and a beautiful ending in the group <3<3<3

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. drahcirpiy

drahcirpiy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    it's the end of an era, AKB can fully go new chapter mode (finally!). otsukare yukirin!

• Like Like x 3
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video from Oricon News with a longer part of Yukirin's speech plus about 30 seconds of the performance of 'Idol Nanka Janakattara':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

They better give her the best graduation concert this side of Acchan's. A legend deserves that. She was never number one in senbatsu, or centered a single by herself. Never won Yanken. Yet with her solo concerts (how many members can say that?) she demonstrated not just being a performer, but also a vocalist, and an idol true and true. And let's not forget she was THE reaction queen!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. 火山灰

火山灰 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    She was my first kami-oshi when I started following AKB48 in 2010 until now. Even when I decided to move to Niigata to study in 2016, part of my decision was influenced by the fact that Yukirin was a kennin in NGT48 at that time. [hehe]

Yukirin has surely become an important person who has influenced my life journey. Congratulations on your graduation, Yukirin. Thank you and wish you all the best

• Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    48Times Free News has just published the text of her graduation speech:
    https://48times.com/free/newsDetail/2594

Google translation:
    After Miion spoke she then said:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Timing seems a bit off. If I were a betting man I would have put my money on an announcement at the very last Team B stage with the next chance at her Birthday stage next year.
    But it is what it is.

Might attempt trying to attend her graduation concert. Back at the time of a certain incident I said that this was the only occassion where 48g would directly see a single yen from me.
    But as life goes there are different priorities that have to be taken care of. Also early spring isn't my preferred time for a JP trip anymore.
    Have to do some thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  9. adhi

adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    By the way, is yukirin's graduation concert only for people living in Japan?

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's certainly not easy for people living outside of Japan but it is possible. Firstly you need to create an account at the AKB48 Group Ticket Center. It's a long time since I created one but AIUI you can use an overseas address, however it's better to use a Japanese one (it has to be real but you could use a random hotel, for example). I use my forwarder's address.

Having created an account you would then have to wait for a general application round unless you join the Official Fan Club, in which case you could apply in the current first round lottery which ends on 10/29. However there's monthly fee for the FC of 330 JPY.

If you're successful in the lottery and you make payment the e-ticket will be available before the concert but you have to use the official AKB48 Group Ticket Center Electronic Ticket App (AKB48グループチケットセンター電子チケットアプリ) which requires a JP phone number for registration. For that you'll need to buy a JP physical SIM card which can be bought on arrival at an airport or you can buy in advance from a company such as mobal.com. Whichever method is chosen you won't be able to start using the SIM until arrival in Japan but as long as you download the e-ticket before the concert it should be OK.

(Note though that I haven't used this app before (the AKB48 concerts I attended earlier this year still used paper tickets) but I have used other similar apps for SKE48 events and that's how they worked for me, and my understanding is that the AKB one is the same.)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Eventhough I've anticipated her graduation since a few years back, when she really do announce it, I'm very sentimental. She's become my kamioshi ever since Yuko-chan graduate, and never out of it until now. Her presence in AKB made me still check them once in a while, so I don't know how it'll be after she left, because I don't have any favorite from 48 group anymore.

I have lots of memories about AKB with Yukirin in it, and what a great treasure it is.

Thank you for your hardwork, Yukirin. I am so relieved that I can still follow her as a solo artist and enjoy her soothing vocal. I always love listening to her solo songs, even her karaoke from showroom videos.

I hope she'll be bigger in her celebrity career after she take off her profile picture from AKB Theater (oh my, it's bittersweet to think about it).

Otsukaresama, my kamioshi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Yukirin! 'Yokaze no Shiwaza' ranked first for the theater songs RH!
    https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/1715728353322565697

"Theater songs Request Hour Best 30 Setlist!

The first solo song that I received, 'Yokaze no Shiwaza', ranked in 1st place!!!
    Thanks to all the fans, I was able to receive my first '1st place' in my AKB life!

I'm happy that everyone was happy ;_; Thank you very much!! T_T"

001.jpg 002.jpg

:mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 5
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    16 year-old girls?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You could say that

18. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Im pretty sure her graduation concert in JUST 12k seat hall was proof the management care about her....
    (-ISH)

19. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    You are correct. To be better than her, one must be both as tall as her and have good BWH measurements. However, Yukirin (165cm) is quite taller than average Japanese women (157-159cm). There are only a handful of members taller than 165cm in all Japanese groups. A combination of 166-175cm height and good BWH is relatively rare, both in 48G and in general population. Many gravure idols in Japan are not really tall: Shinozaki Ai (160cm), Kikuchi Hina (159cm), Sawaguchi Aika (155cm), Dan Mitsu (158cm), Hongo Yuzuha (157cm), Tanaka Miku (151cm), Jonishi Kei (153cm). Kojima Haruna, who is very good at gravure modeling, is a bit shorter than Yukirin (164cm).
    Currently there is NMB48's Kuroda Fuuwa, who is 170cm and has big rack, but she is going to graduate soon. There is also Tanaka Yukino, a 15 years old member (nearly half her age) with visible signs of gravure potential in NMB48 , but she is much shorter than Yukirin.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukirin's new profile picture <3

01.jpg

• Like Like x 3