Single HKT48 17th single [ Baketsu wo Kabure !] - 2023/12/20

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 26, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Senbatsu: (in appearence order)
    • Tanaka Miku
    • Jitoe Nene
    • Mogami Nanaka
    • Toyonaga Aki
    • Matsuoka Hana
    • Ichimura Airi
    • Izawa Miyu
    • Imamura Maria
    • Kurihara Sae
    • Yamashita Amiri
    • Eguchi Kokoha (New)
    • Shibui Mina (New)
    • Yanase Reia (New)
    • Ito Yueru (New)
    • Ishibashi Ibuki (Center)
    • Takemoto Kurumi (Center)

It comes in Type A , B and theater CD, and contains 4 songs (theater Cd = main song + common coupling), no MV but Yabuki Nako and Motomura Aoi's graduation concerts documentaries instead.

Tracks:
    1. Baketsu wo Kabure ! (バケツを被れ!)
    2. Bokutachi Wa Uragitta (僕たちは裏切った)
      • Type A: Machiyagare! (待ちやがれ!)
      • Type B: Ikigai (生きがい)

Bokutachi Wa Uragitta:
    Ishibashi Ibuki, Ichimura Airi, Ito Yueru, Imamura Maria, Kawahira Hijiri, Kurihara Sae, Kuriyama Rina, Sakai Moeka, Sakamoto Rino, Takemoto Kurumi, Tanaka Iori, Tanaka Miku, Jitoe Nene, Toyonaga Aki, Matsuoka Hana, Yamashita Emiri.

Machiyagare!:
    Akiyoshi Yuka, Aramaki Misaki, Kawahira Hijiri, Kuriyama Rina, Sakai Moeka, Sakamoto Erena, Sakamoto Rino, Tanaka Iori, Fuchigami Mai, Yamauchi Yuna.

Ikigai:
    Ikuno Rina, Izawa Miyu, Ishimatsu Yuina, Ihara Hanna, Eguchi Kokoha, Ouchi Rinka, Oba Risaki, Kitagawa Hiiro, Shibui Mina, Tachibana Kokoro, Fukui Karen, Fujino Kokoha, Matsumoto Urara, Mogami Nanaka, Morisaki Saaya, Yasui Hina, Yanase Reia.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2300366/full/
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2023/10/9277
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2023/11/9332

Covers:
    Type A, Type B, Theater
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2023/11/9318
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/1726435196524712023
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202311200000316.html

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Usotsuki :gavel:

Happy to see Sae in sembatsu!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
  3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    this is what I like about 48G. they like proving us wrong and doing something unpredictable [hehe]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    about the Senbatsu
    1. Takemoto Kurumi
    Never crossed in my mind that Kurumi gonna be the center. Turns out management was serious when they pushed her as a center of Kokoten!
    I'm so happy about her!!! :banana:

2. Ishibashi Ibuki
    I thought it was too early for her? but when I checked her wiki, she is already 18 y.o. now! time flies fast!

3. Tanaka Miku
    So it was true that she decided to graduate in Dec 2023 because management has decided that she is not the center for the next single? and it made her felt relieved because the young members are already reliable and capable to carry the group. Hence the graduation.
    Hoping that she got her deserved grad song in this single.

4. Hana, Nene & Aki
    They are senbatsu staple and playing as a support role for the young member now. their position are guaranteed.

5. Mogami Nanaka
    I don't know what's holding them back from making her the new center? She has everything it takes to be a center. Maybe Mercury want to give 5th gen a try? :?:

6. Ichimura Airi
    It's her 3rd senbatsu single in a row and she is already become a valuable asset especially in MC field. and moreover, she is blonde now! :omg:

7. Izawa Miyu
    Mercury did right to kept her in senbatsu. the girl is too pretty to be abandoned. <3

8. Imamura Maria
    It's impressive that she can retain the position for the third time. :approve:

9. Kurihara Sae
    Glad she is back in senbatsu. But it seems that this is gonna be her last single? She is 27 right now. The oldest in HKT.

10. Yamashita Emiri
    too many cute girls in HKT so we need a sexy representative! :^O^:

11. Eguchi Kokoha
    I haven't paid attention to her before. I guess this is the time. [hehe]

12. Shibui Mina
    What a surprise! The only KKS in this single and it's Shibui Mina :^O^:

13. Yanase Reia
    with the performance that she always displayed in every stage, it's not a surprise that she is in senbatsu. congratulation! :banana:

14. Ito Yueru
    she is getting prettier and sexier day by day. the last D3 in HKT. glad she doesn't quit! :hehe:

I want HKT to experiment more with the song like 3-2 but with this 5th gen double center, I think they will play it safe with a cute type song.
    and it's a good decision to make it double center so the young members won't feel too burdened by their center status.

4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It is kind of weird to have Miku not centering her last single, but Ibuki/Kurutan was my bet for center of this single before Miku's graduation announcement. The question is, are this 2 member publicly acknowledge?

Opinion: I like Aichi moving forward and Kokoha/Shibui/Reia making senbatsu (im ok with Yueru, I just didn't think she was that popular).
    Not so sure about Emiri and Maria. I think they could give that spot to other members, I thought Sakamoto Rino, Tanaka Tori or even Yamauchi Yuna were getting popular since the shuffle.

Also, Akiyoshi Yuka dropped. Wonder if...

5. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I think Mercury is in difficult position. they probably want to give Miku the center, but on the other hand, they were also thinking about the future of the group. releasing two grad singles in a row is not a good move for the group coz they only release 1 single per year.
    at least they should give her a proper grad song.

not sure. but in Fukuoka, I think Ibuki is quite well known.

6. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Not only 2 grad singles in a row, the only center still active in the group would soon be Hanachan. Literally every center from singles 11 to 16 have left + Sakura and Nako who centered the albums. Everyone who centered in the last 6 years has graduated. Which is why Nanaka would be a perfect center for this single to stablish her as the new face of HKT... don't know if Ibuki and Kurutan have that same apeal but let's hope for the best. I hope Nanaka at least get the "hidden center" position.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm personally really disappointed that Miku won't be centering her last single but then I also think of this :( 6 single in a row, centered by graduated member(s)....not a good prospect for a a group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

No graduation solo center for Miku? Yikes…

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The single's title is Bucket Baketsu wo Kabure ! (バケツを被れ!) - or Buckets ??
    And they released some very cute visuals.

And in the end, there is a MV

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
  10. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    judging from the title it's seems about a motivational song like bagutte iijan
    and the costume remind me of 12 byou's

where?

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    hmm the news says the scheduled MV has been canceled due to production reasons. :(
    what's happening, how come there is no MV for the main song of the single? (I'm not fully updated with HKT lately, only saw this now)

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :blink:wtf? single without MV? How is it possible? :confused:

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Apparently they just said that there won't be the MV on the DVD. I guess it's because they are starting to sell the single now but the MV is not ready yet so they won't include it... From xrahmx on Twitter: "MV will *not* be on the DVD because it seems they got ideas for improvement while looking over the material and now it won't be ready in time for shipment"

So there will be a MV later, I guess, and it will be on YouTube! and the single will have a total of 4 songs. The a-side, the b-side that is in all 3 versions, one b-side for Type A and one for Type B. No separate b-side for the theater edition. Hmm... That's not a lot of songs... well, I hope the songs are all good at least! Here are the line-ups:

- Bokutachi Wa Uragitta - Ishibashi Ibuki, Ichimura Airi, Ito Yueru, Imamura Maria, Kawahira Hijiri, Kurihara Sae, Kuriyama Rina, Sakai Moeka, Sakamoto Rino, Takemoto Kurumi, Tanaka Iori, Tanaka Miku, Jitoe Nene, Toyonaga Aki, Matsuoka Hana, Yamashita Emiri
    - Machiyagare! (non-Senbatsu 2nd-5th Gens) - Akiyoshi Yuka, Aramaki Misaki, Kawahira Hijiri, Kuriyama Rina, Sakai Moeka, Sakamoto Erena, Sakamoto Rino, Tanaka Iori, Fuchigami Mai, Yamauchi Yuna
    - Ikigai (6th Gen) - Ikuno Rina, Izawa Miyu, Ishimatsu Yuina, Ihara Hanna, Eguchi Kokoha, Ouchi Rinka, Oba Risaki, Kitagawa Hiiro, Shibui Mina, Tachibana Kokoro, Fukui Karen, Fujino Kokoha, Matsumoto Urara, Mogami Nanaka, Morisaki Saaya, Yasui Hina, Yanase Reia

I'm glad that 6th gen is getting a song! I wish they did more than one MV for the single. with such a little amount of songs... it would have been nice to get more MVs, especially for 6th gens and non-senbatsu members. (though if they did a 2nd MV, they would probably give it to the b-side that is in all types, and it's a song with mostly senbatsu girls lol)

Btw I like the covers of the single and their outfits are nice too! Hopefully the song and dance are fun. and the MV too! Looking forward to it :flower:

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Oh I see, so it was just production issues and they didn't make it in time for DVD production.
    Thanks for the info, and looking forward for the eventual improved MV !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    This has two reasons. HKT48 loves to exchange between the "sometimes senbatsu" girls. Yamashita Emiri, Kurihara Sae, Akiyoshi Yuka, Sakamoto Erena, Sakai Moeka & (hopefully Aramakai Misaki in future) belong to them.
    They would avoid giving a senbatsu position to one of those girls twice in a row.

Second reason is, that last time Akiyoshi Yuka & Oda Ayaka stood in the background, while having similar faces. As one of them graduated, it barely makes any sense to continue pushing the other one.

We've already got Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Indie single), Romance, Irane & HKT48's 1st album without any MV. They still Sold pretty well & became popular.

Sadly, HKT48 is in a pretty unfortunate position right now. I believe, it will be the first 48 group to disband within the next 2 years, if NGT48 wouldn't be faster.

17. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    first they reject sasshi's original stage. and now they releasing a single without MV
    how the f*** you gonna promote the single to general public????
    who is to blame? Mercury or Universal?

they could delay the release date just like STU48 did. Mikurin is not the center, so it's fine if they release it in January next year.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

They'll have a MV apparently, but it just won't be in the DVD of the single because the MV is not ready yet. Actually AKB's most recent single "Idol Nanka Janakattara" also didn't have the MVs on the DVD, it was only on YouTube. and I don't think it made a difference in sales so I guess it's ok... Hopefully they'll upload the MV soon though!

19. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Maybe schedule issues are not the real cause. But it's still kind of absurd to release a single, with one member already having graduated. Nogizaka46 & NMB48 already did sth. alike.

20. rmn89

rmn89 Member

if the single sells well. they going to keep doing that. why would you waste budget if you can still get the profit?. . for this reason i hope they wont sell as good as before. otherwise the whole 48 g will getting sloppier and lazier.