Single HKT48 17th single [ Baketsu wo Kabure !] - 2023/12/20

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Oct 26, 2023.

1. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    My personal review of the single, from the perspective of someone who got into HKT48/48G rather late (2.5 years ago now I think XD):
    Baketsu wo Kabure!
    Centers: Ishibashi Ibuki, Takemoto Kurumi
    I really like the song (much more than last single's A-side). It's rather catchy and the vibe is more relaxed. The MV has a rather funny/vibey feel to it. I personally really resonate with singles such as this one, it makes me wanna do the dance with the buckets as well :XD: Overall I'm quite happy with the senbatsu, esp. the fact there are a good number of 6th generation members, which is my favorite gen (probably cause it was the first one I got to witness from the very beginning :blush:). My personal favorites from this singles senbatsu are Maa-san, Ibuki and Shibui, but thats ofc a rather subjective opinion :D I'm looking forward to see the song performed live a lot :banana:
    ------
    Bokutachi wa Uragitta
    Centers: The team captains! Matsuoka Hana (KIV) and Toyonaga Aki (H)
    This song is much more fast paced, and with the electric guitar, for me it has the sort of "classic" 48G idol vibe to it, especially with the guitar solo! It makes me wanna start running :XD: It's not as "catchy" as the A-side for me personally, but it's overall a solid song. :approve:
    ------
    Machiyagare!
    Center: Sakamoto Rino
    After the A-side this is imo the catchiest song from the single. I like the choice of instruments as well, its a song that makes you move along with your head (idk if that makes sense XD) I really like the singing in the beginning part, idk if it makes sense and I don't think I can explain it very well, but that part has kind of a "KIV-vibe" to it for me. Good song overall [hehe]
    ------
    Ikigai
    Center: Mogami Nanaka
    As I mentioned before, 6ki was the first gen in 48G that I got to witness from the very beginning (I know, I'm rather late to the party :whistle:), and therefore I'm a bit biased in my opinion of this song XD The song has a totally different vibe to it compared to the rest of the single. I would even say it sounds a bit like STU48-type songs, which I personally really like! I REALLY like the dance of that song, and the bridge and chorus are just :cute::inlove: Nanachan was the obvious choice as a center for the song of course, and I think she does a great job when looking at the live performance of the song, and so do all the other 6ki members :)
    I hope they get to perform it on many occasions, I'm really happy the 6ki got their own song, and the vibe of it makes for a good closing song of the single imo.

Overall I like this single a lot more than the last one, but ofc I'm aware that this is heavily subjective as everyone has their own taste so pls don't take my post too seriously, I just wanted to express how the current single made me feel :approve::blush:

• Like Like x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Dance Practice:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Message video for the new single with Hanachan, Kurutan, Ibuki and Mikurin:

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cheering Guide for the coupling song 'Bokutachi Wa Uragitta' with Shibuichan and Ikunochan:

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

"Baketsu wo Kabure!" performance on All Night Fujiko back in December!

Watch here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvNb0gKQa1M

They're so cute ^^ I love that this senbatsu has a lot of 6th gens and they're in good positions! Reia is a bit hidden at the back but Nanachan, Eguchan and Shibui could all be seen well during the group formations, and there are parts where they sing by smaller groups, and there we could see them better including Zawachan, and Reia who was in the middle! Ibuki and Kurutan are both really cute (they almost bumped into each other at around 1:35 lol). There's a bit of focus on Miku here which is probably because it was her last single. >.<

(Murashige is a regular on this show, and at the end she said that they should be on Kouhaku [hehe])